If you’re one of those dudes who really, really likes watches, you know that a watch can be a really awesome investment for you – that is, as long as you choose the right one to invest in. So, we thought we’d save you some time and hard-earned (actually, not really hard-earned) money and put together a few watches that’ll make the perfect investments. Check it out, fellas.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing top watches to collect for investment
These are the top watches you can collect for their price value and status:
- Rolex Submariner Stainless Steel Yellow Gold Watch Diamond Dial. The Rolex model 116613 is everything you ask for from a luxury watch. The design offers a royal appeal in the modern structure. The face contains a diamond dial, which enhances the investment value of this watch. At the same time, the strong stainless steel design contains yellow gold material to give a beautiful contrast. The watch surely asks for a big investment, but it aligns with your luxurious status.
- Audemars Piquet Royal Oak Offshore Male Watch. This is another high-quality watch for men to buy for collection. This is a diver’s watch containing steel design. The case size of 42 mm offers a contrast between steel and yellow color. Investing in this watch will allow you to collect and resell at high prices in the future. The watch holds great value in the market, which makes it perfect for your collection. The whole design is made from high-quality steel and the watch contains automatic adjustment features.
- Tudor Heritage Black Bay Automatic Men’s Watch 79230N-BKSS. This automatic watch contains a steel design. The black-colored face and golden dial and numbers create a contrasting appeal. The watch holds luminous capacity and automatic features. The beautiful looks make it a perfect watch to invest in. Swiss automated technology is utilized in its movement. The design can restrict water to a depth of 200 meters. However, it would be better to protect it from water for high investment value.
- Rolex Submariner Automatic-Self-Wind Male Watch 14060. Another Rolex Submariner model with a beautiful black dial and ceramic bezel. This design looks elegant in terms of its color and size. The band length is 7.5 inches. The number 3 section on the face shows the date. The Swiss automatic movement offers a smooth watch function. Plus, the watch is capable of resisting water up to the depth of 300 meters. The band material contains stainless steel, while the bezel has ceramic material. The bezel offers a bidirectional function.
- Tudor Heritage Black Bay Men’s Watch M79230N-0005. This men’s watch is made from steel material on the outside, attached with a beautiful strap of black fabric. The dial window has an anti-reflective type of sapphire. This protects against light reflection and offers a clear view of the time. The analog display has a circular shape. The buckle-style of the black strap gives a strong grip and stylish appeal. The design is capable of resisting water, even in the depth of 200 meters.
How to select the best watches to collect for investment?
If you are interested in watches for collection, you should consider these factors:
- Looks. The most important aspect of such watches is the looks. The design and material quality should ensure years of beauty in a watch.
- Functionality. The movement technology of the watch should be reliable as well. You don’t want a watch that stops functioning in a few months or years.
- Warranty. As you are investing in an expensive watch, the authentication, and trust of the quality matter a lot. Hence, don’t forget to look at the warranty associated with a watch model. The warranty can fluctuate from model to model, as per the price and brand you choose.
Well, there you go. Everything you need to invest in some sick watches has just been laid out in front of you and probably took you maybe five minutes to read and look over. I know, I know – you’re very welcome.