Looks like you need the best touchscreen car stereo for under $200. We got you, let’s get after it…
Let’s face it. When we first get our car, or even if we’ve had it for a while, we want to give an update to spice it up a little. There’s nothing that looks better on your dashboard than a sleek touch screen car stereo. It just gives your car that extra oomph you want it to have.
But there is usually one issue that comes from people wanting to upgrade their stereo, and that is the price. Don’t be surprised to learn that it may costs thousands to equip your car with this type of feature right? Wrong. Nowadays, it’s so much easier to and inexpensive to upgrade your car. In this guide we are going to take a look at the best touch screen car stereo under 200 dollars.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
1. Jensen VX3228 6.2″ Digital Multimedia Car Stereo. This touch screen stereo has a price lower than $150, but offers all great features such as music streaming, Bluetooth connectivity, HD touch screen. You can use USB port as well as MP3 player to listen to your favorite music. The Bluetooth offers advanced wireless technology to easily receive digital information and make calls without having to use your hands. The LCD touch screen is 6.2 inches in size. At the same time, you can connect this stereo to Spotify, iHeartRadio, and Pandora to get more music options.
2. Pioneer AVH-210EX in-Dash 2-DIN 6.2″ Touchscreen. This is another under 200 car stereo model from a popular brand Pioneer. It gives you a hands-free way to make calls and using audio/video becomes easier to manage with remote control. The distribution profile of audio is top-notch and you can securely pair two smartphones at the same time. The stereo allows compatible performance with iPhone and Android as well. There are different inputs to expand the capacity of this stereo. You can use USB, AUX input, wired remote, camera and other inputs. With that, this stereo model gives you multimedia playback capacity.
3. XO Vision 6.2″ Car Stereo Receiver. Get this touch screen LCD stereo system at a cost-effective price. You can enjoy its Bluetooth connectivity, remote control, GPS navigation, and rear viewing. All the features come together to enhance the smoothness of your driving experience. Also, you can use Bluetooth connectivity to make hands-free calls and control mobile phones, audio, and microphone. The input choices include AUX, USB, AM/FM, and CD. Plus, you can use digital apps to play music. The display size is conveniently large and you can use the touch screen to easily manage the features. This car stereo has a factory warranty of 1 year.
4. EinCar Upgraded Touchscreen Car Stereo System. Grab the latest Android 8.1 operating system with this model. The QuadCore is built-in to ensure powerful performance. The CPU has 1.6GHz and 16 GB memory along with GPS, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi modules. The 7 inches of touch screen provides user-friendly display in high resolution. The device supports Wi-Fi hotspots, Android smartphones, and iPhone devices. Plus, you can control the steering wheel due to strong stereo compatibility. A navigation system is available with pre-loaded data and excellent GPS assistance. And if you want to make a call, the Bluetooth has hands-free calling feature.
5. Unplug Single DIN in Dash Car Stereo Head Unit. This is another touch screen stereo available at a budget-friendly price. You can 1 DIN dash unit with touch screen and MP5, MP4 player support along with top control of the steering wheel. You can choose any type of device and connect it to this stereo, using 3.5 mm connectors. The device offers multiple input choices such as AUX, USB, and SD card. The reverse camera view is possible with AV-IN. Plus, you can attach flash drives with 32GB memory of songs. Or, use the FM radio to access 18 preset channels. All in all, this is the best touch screen car stereo under 200 for many people.
We have our finger on the pulse, which means we have got your back, my man! All we’re trying to say is that we know how it is to want to find quality products for an affordable price. Especially when it comes to technology. There are so many damn options from so many manufacturers it can make your head spin. Not to mention that you’re on a budget and want to be able to find a touchscreen stereo for under $200 that’s not only going to make your car sound awesome, but also last for years to come! That’s why we do what we do, to take out all that guesswork so you can head straight to the source. Let Club ManDude do all the grunt work! We don’t mind, we will take all the time we need to find the five best options in the market place. And are confident we have done just that. Our favorite choice on the list is from Pioneer, which is a company that has been nailing the sound equipment game for many years. So, for them to be able to design and manufacture an awesome stere for under $200 is amazing. But just so you know, all the stereos on our list are totally dope.
If you don’t believe us, just check out the reviews! We urge you to! Head over to Amazon and see what other consumers are saying about these bad boys. Nothing helps the buying process quite like hearing what other customers are saying about these stereos. It’s part of what helps us to make the absolute best lists. And of course not everyone will have something positive to say, but when you go to check out these products you will be met with a vast majority of positive reviews. And you also get a chance to hear why some people enjoy them. It’s a total win to take a little extra time just to be sure before you make your purchase. The age of the internet has a lot of great things to offer, and customer reviews of products are absolutely one of those great things. So, head on over and see if you can find some customer feedback to help with your decision. You will not regret it.
Price is always an important factor when determining which product to buy as well. Now, of course, with these there is a price cap, which is great! That means you already know how much you’re willing to spend and that gives us the added benefit of being able to narrow things down by price so you can have an easier time finding the right choice. Even thought the Pioneer option may be the most expensive option on the list, it still does not go over the $200 mark. So, if we had to choose based on the price itself, we would still be willing to spend the extra dough to get our favorite option. But just in case you happen to hate Pioneer products for some reason, the other four stereos we compiled are still super rad with a ton of great features to keep you excited about jamming out your favorite tunes while heading down the open road.
Quality can also become a concern when you put a price cap on a list of the best car stereos under $200. That is absolutely okay, that’s why we’re here! To make sure that we’re not only finding car stereos under $200, but they are going to be quality products that are made to last a long time. We assure you, we will never set you up for failure. Only success, so you can go into this buying process confidently and without a worry about the stereo breaking or falling apart because it’s cheap. Nope, not on my watch. That is why we do what we do, to put the best products in your hands and leave you absolutely satisfied with your purchase.
We hope we’ve taken out the guesswork and additional time it would usually take to research and find these products on your own. By getting out there and doing our homework, we can show you which stereos are going to hold up while providing you with all the cool features a car stereo should have. Because we want you to be able to enjoy the ride every time you’re in your car, and we totally appreciate the fact that one of the key components of that is having the right tunes played by the right stereo.
Every one of these stereos comes with a vast amount of features including, hands-free calling, Wi-Fi support, high resolution display, and GPS assistance. No longer do you have to deal with paying crazy prices just to get your car upgraded. You can feel like the boss you’ve always wanted and still stay on a budget.