Let’s face it. When we first get our car, or even if we’ve had it for a while, we want to give an update to spice it up a little. There’s nothing that looks better on your dashboard than a sleek touch screen car stereo. It just gives your car that extra oomph you want it to have.
But there is usually one issue that comes from people wanting to upgrade their stereo, and that is the price. Don’t be surprised to learn that it may costs thousands to equip your car with this type of feature right? Wrong. Nowadays, it’s so much easier to and inexpensive to upgrade your car. In this guide we are going to take a look at the best touch screen car stereo under 200 dollars.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
1. Jensen VX3228 6.2″ Digital Multimedia Car Stereo. This touch screen stereo has a price lower than $150, but offers all great features such as music streaming, Bluetooth connectivity, HD touch screen. You can use USB port as well as MP3 player to listen to your favorite music. The Bluetooth offers advanced wireless technology to easily receive digital information and make calls without having to use your hands. The LCD touch screen is 6.2 inches in size. At the same time, you can connect this stereo to Spotify, iHeartRadio, and Pandora to get more music options.
2. Pioneer AVH-210EX in-Dash 2-DIN 6.2″ Touchscreen. This is another under 200 car stereo model from a popular brand Pioneer. It gives you a hands-free way to make calls and using audio/video becomes easier to manage with remote control. The distribution profile of audio is top-notch and you can securely pair two smartphones at the same time. The stereo allows compatible performance with iPhone and Android as well. There are different inputs to expand the capacity of this stereo. You can use USB, AUX input, wired remote, camera and other inputs. With that, this stereo model gives you multimedia playback capacity.
3. XO Vision 6.2″ Car Stereo Receiver. Get this touch screen LCD stereo system at a cost-effective price. You can enjoy its Bluetooth connectivity, remote control, GPS navigation, and rear viewing. All the features come together to enhance the smoothness of your driving experience. Also, you can use Bluetooth connectivity to make hands-free calls and control mobile phones, audio, and microphone. The input choices include AUX, USB, AM/FM, and CD. Plus, you can use digital apps to play music. The display size is conveniently large and you can use the touch screen to easily manage the features. This car stereo has a factory warranty of 1 year.
4. EinCar Upgraded Touchscreen Car Stereo System. Grab the latest Android 8.1 operating system with this model. The QuadCore is built-in to ensure powerful performance. The CPU has 1.6GHz and 16 GB memory along with GPS, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi modules. The 7 inches of touch screen provides user-friendly display in high resolution. The device supports Wi-Fi hotspots, Android smartphones, and iPhone devices. Plus, you can control the steering wheel due to strong stereo compatibility. A navigation system is available with pre-loaded data and excellent GPS assistance. And if you want to make a call, the Bluetooth has hands-free calling feature.
5. Unplug Single DIN in Dash Car Stereo Head Unit. This is another touch screen stereo available at a budget-friendly price. You can 1 DIN dash unit with touch screen and MP5, MP4 player support along with top control of the steering wheel. You can choose any type of device and connect it to this stereo, using 3.5 mm connectors. The device offers multiple input choices such as AUX, USB, and SD card. The reverse camera view is possible with AV-IN. Plus, you can attach flash drives with 32GB memory of songs. Or, use the FM radio to access 18 preset channels. All in all, this is the best touch screen car stereo under 200 for many people.
Every one of these stereos comes with a vast amount of features including, hands-free calling, Wi-Fi support, high resolution display, and GPS assistance. No longer do you have to deal with paying crazy prices just to get your car upgraded. You can feel like the boss you’ve always wanted and still stay on a budget.