If you’re in the marines and working in heavy duty conditions, you’re going to really need a watch that can keep up with your work and you know won’t give you any issues. That’s why we made this guide for you. We wanted to help you find the best possible watch for your job, so give the guide below a little look. I know, I guess we are kind of the best.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing top watches for marines
Here is a list of different watches available out there for marines:
- Bradford Exchange USMC Men’s Watch. The USMC pride is showcased with this jewelry watch design. The watch design is exclusive and has the symbol of USMC with an anchor, globe and eagle. The stainless steel bracelet style contains the handcrafted finish of gold and silver. The bezel has golden texture and the watch dial has the blue color of the marines. The product is offered by Bradford Exchange, which ensures the quality and function of the design. This one is perfect to wear as a high-end accessory for marines.
- Aqua Force USMC Logo Quartz Watch. With a black outer design and red face, this watch offers maximum durability. The product is perfect for roughest and toughest conditions. At the same time, the design gives top-notch performance and comfort when worn. The red face of the design contains the logo of USMC. The case is made from polyurethane with a back of stainless steel. The band of the watch also contains the same polyurethane material. The hour markers and hands are luminous and the design resists water even in the depth of 50 meters underwater.
- Wrist Armor Men’s Analog Watch. This watch design is known for its strength due to the use of stainless steel, tritium, and silicone. The watch has an analog display with tritium markers. The stainless steel material protects the design from water even in the 200 meters depth underwater. The blue-colored silicone strap contains the name USMC. The shatterproof crystal has been tested for its performance. In fact, the manufacturers donate a percentage of the price to the US military.
- US Jewels And Gems Men’s US Marine Corps Military Watch. Offered by the US Jewels and Gems, this men’s watch has a gold plated design. The design suits the USA military with the beauty of gold dials, numbers, and bracelet. The face contains the logo and name of the United States Marine Corps. The beauty of gold combined with the manufacturing quality gives a perfect watch for a marine.
- Aqua Force US Marine Corps Etched Dial Dive Watch. Specially designed for diving, this marine watch is capable of resisting water up to the depth of 200 meters. The back of the watch contains stainless steel, while the case has fiber. The bezel rotates and hands illuminate. You can watch time underwater and even in dark conditions. The red face contains the logo and name of the US marines. This is an officially licensed watch by the US Marine Corps that comes with 2 years of warranty.
How to select one of the best watches for marines?
The selection of a watch depends on the purpose you have as a marine. These are the factors you can think about to select the best watch:
- Bracelet or band. You can choose between bracelet and band style of strap design. The bracelet design fits the purpose of attending events, while the band style works in the field.
- Durability. The product design should be well-tested and approved to handle tough conditions. Even the jewelry watch designs should be tested for their quality,which is why you should look at the warranties associated with the watches.
- Luxury and features. Depending on your purpose, you can choose between luxury and features. For field work, you might need water resistance, luminous hands, and scratch-free design. For luxury purposes, you can choose gold-plated designs.
Hopefully after reading this guide, you’ll feel more than comfortable picking a watch that will help you with your duties and withstand the conditions you do every day; hopefully, this guide gives you just one less thing to worry about.