Looks like you need the best gas grill for your home. Let’s get after it…
With a bunch of options, selecting the right gas grill for your home can be overwhelming. A gas grill is the basic for a BBQ setup, and the good thing is you don’t have to spend a fortune on buying one. In this guide, we will talk about gas grills and the five best ones in the category.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner
Reviewing the best products
- Blackstone Table Top Grill. This product has two variants – 17-inch and 22-inch and is propane fueled. The product is portable, making it ideal for outdoor use, including picnics. The grill surface is black powder coated on a stainless-steel construction, making it a good choice for healthy BBQ food. BTUs: 12,000.
- Char-Broil Classic 2-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner. If you are looking for a bigger gas grill, this one from Char Broil fits the bill. The cooking space measures 280 square inches and you have grates that are porcelain coated. It has two burners, which come in handy for cooking, and the cooking space is much bigger. BTUs: 8,000
- Cuisinart Portable Gas Grill with VersaStand. People in need for a gas grill with a stand can consider this product from Cuisinart. Although a portable version is available, this variant comes with a telescoping stand. Cooking area measures 160-square-inch. This is ideal for home parties and comes with a stainless-steel burner and grate that’s porcelain enameled. BTUs: 5500.
- Weber 45010001 Outdoor Gas Grill. If you don’t mind spending more, this product from Weber is a perfect steal. It comes with Gs4 grilling system, with other features including “Flavorizer Bars” that are porcelain enameled. The cooking space is huge at 529 Square inches, spread over three burners. Cooking grates are also porcelain enameled made of cooking grates. BTUs: 30, 000.
- Smoke Hollow TableTop Propane Gas Grill. With a cooking area measuring 205-square-inch, this Smoke Hollow product is a great choice for budget buyers. It comes with stainless-steel legs, which are foldable, and runs on propane. If you are looking for a product that’s made completely of stainless steel, this one is a great choice. BTUs: 10,000.
What to look for?
Before you select one of the above, consider the factors that really influence your purchase decision.
- Construction. Consider a gas grill that’s made of quality materials such as stainless steel. There are enamel coated ones, which function well, but good-grade stainless steel works best.
- Portability. Some tabletop gas grills don’t come with additional stands, and that’s fine as long as the product is portable. Alternatively, you can go for one of those that have telescopic stands.
- Cooking space. The cooking space of the gas grill makes a big difference. If you plan to use the grill for outdoor events and parties, it makes sense to go for a bigger grill that can be used for making larger batches of great BBQ food.
- Design. Safety is one aspect that people often miss about gas grills. You need to check if the product has a good design, which means avoiding sharp sides that can cause cuts. Check the location of handles, as well.
- Warranty and brand. Go for a good brand of gas grill that you can rely on, and you can expect to get a decent warranty on the product, especially for the burner, which bears the most brunt when in use.
- Temperature range. The heat output of the gas grill is also important, and it’s measured in BTU. Make sure that the grill allows you to cook everything from simple hotdogs with wings and more.
- Other features. Check if the product runs on natural gas or propane, and it is a good idea to consider your needs first because some grills have an additional burner on the side, which comes in handy for cooking.
Check all of these aspects and make sure that you consider the size of the gas grill because you would need to store it safely in your home. As required, you can also check for reviews from other customers.
Finding the best gas grill for your home is something that we are confident you will handle like a total pro. Now, we completely understand that there are a million different options out there when it comes to gas grills. There are simply a ton to look through and try to figure out which is going to be the best. Well, we were able to successfully narrow things down to the five best options money can buy. Because we want you to be able to find yourself a new, badass gas grill that is going to have your meat grilled to juicy perfection for many years to come. We want not only to give you a product that works great, but we want it to last because it comes from an excellent manufacturer with plenty of skin in the game. Companies that have been around for years, making the best grilling products that money can buy. What we strive for here at Club ManDude is to make like simpler for our dudes. When we can make life easier, it gives you more time to do the things you love. In this case, grilling your food to that awesome perfection every time. And since you are going to have yourself a brand new gas grill, hit up some friends for a barbeque and enlighten them to your newfound culinary prowess! They will not be disappointed and neither will you. So get excited!
Once you take a peek at the options that we have found for you, you will see some familiar brands that have been around for a while. They have been making awesome grills for many years and they are hoping you will buy one of their grills so you can love it for many years too. And if you happen to be brand new to this, not knowing any of the best brands out there, don’t sweat it. That is why we are here, to educate you on the best options so you can set yourself up with a new gas grill that is sure to please. The great thing about finding an amazing gas grill from a great company is that these companies also make a lot of excellent products aside from the grills we have laid out for you. So peruse some of the other cool stuff these companies have to offer and maybe you will find some other cool toys to add to your collection when it comes to cooking your food just the way you like it. We even managed to find an excellent table top option in case you want to keep things nice and convenient!
And when you compare the prices of these bad boys, you will see that we were able to find some pretty great, comparable options. The name of the game is finding you the absolute best options for the best price. Finding an amazing gas grill does not have to break the bank. It doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg or put a hole in your bank account. Plus, we try to find options with some flexible prices in case you want a more affordable option. But no matter which grill you choose, any one of these options is an excellent choice with great functionality from companies that use high-quality materials so their products last and last. So peruse the options we have laid out, find the one that speaks to you, and get yourself a brand new grill that will have you psyched to break it out and grill for the first time. When you find the perfect grill that you can depend on, it will have you excited to do some grilling every time you get a hankering for some perfectly grilled meat.
And if you want to find some extra information before you buy, we have got you covered. The great thing about living in the age of the internet is the ability to simply check out reviews submitted by other people for products that you are considering buying. And Amazon has buyer verified reviews so you know that the person reviewing the products has actually bought and used it. So give yourself some added positivity before you buy! Club ManDude always makes sure we find products with plenty of positive reviews before we recommend them to you. Sure, you may come across a negative review here and there. But on the whole you will find plenty of positive reviews from people who love these gas grills. So take a look at what other guys are saying!
We are confident in the choices that we have laid out for you that we are excited for you to get yourself a new gas grill you are going to love! Then you can invite your friends over for a barbeque when you fire it up for the first time to show them your amazing culinary prowess. Enjoy, fellas!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What additional features must you look for in a gas grill?
For barbeque fanatics, including you, a gas grill is only good if it has extra features like a built-in smoker, a small oven addition, etc. So, while looking for a standard gas grill, you can also choose to demand such features become a wood-smoked and grilled meat patty that contains more flavors than a simply grilled one.
2. Can the gas grill be cleaned with a metal brush?
Yes, you can clean it with a metal brush, given that its body is made up of metal. However, make sure your hands are gentle. But, for a body made up of porcelain-coated steel, a gentle nylon brush would do a great job. You can accompany the nylon brush with organic dishwashing soap to clean the grease.
3. How long a gas grill survives with average use?
On average, the life span of a gas grill is 5 to 15 years with proper care and regular maintenance. But 15 years is not a line cut on stone. If you give it superficial care and maintenance, it may last longer, for a few more years.