Technology and driving don’t mix. That’s why hands-free options are so popular nowadays. Not only does Bluetooth tech improve safety, it also makes things way more convenient. There are now a ton of options when it comes to Bluetooth devices for your car stereo. And for optimal safety and performance, you need the best of them.
Choosing the right Bluetooth device doesn’t have to be difficult. In fact, we’ve put together this list of the five best products on the market to help with your search. By considering everything from dash mounts and cable lengths to adaptability and ease of installation, we’re confident that one of these options is right for you.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
- LIHAN Handsfree Call & Mp3 Music Car Stereo Adapter. You can use this car stereo adapter to get a hands- free function to receive and make calls by utilizing the car speaker. At the same time, this adapter offers dual USBs to charge your mobile phones and other devices. The device is capable of transferring cellphone voices, MP3 music and calls straight to the radio speaker in your car. It has Bluetooth compatibility that reduces the power consumption by 5 percent every hour. You can use it for voice broadcast and mobile navigation. The device supports all major smartphones that have Bluetooth.
- Alphasonik Universal Bluetooth Microphone Mic 3.5mm Jack for Car Stereo. This high-quality Bluetooth microphone has a 3.5mm jack that fits all Alpine, Kenwood, JVC, Sony, and Jensen stereos. You can simply plug the device and start using without any complicated connections. The microphone cable has a length of 15ft. The cable length is long yet easy to store in a small area. The microphone has been designed to capture voice by connecting it to a Bluetooth car stereo. The advanced technology captures the voice even when there are noises in the environment. So, you can feel free about performance when installing.
- FLTP Microphone Mic 2.5mm For Car Vehicle Stereo. This one will impress you with its low impedance, high sensitivity, anti-jamming capability and anti-noise feature. The input size is 2.5 mm that aligns with all Pioneer car stereos and other models as well. Data transmission is accurate and fast, which gets you the desired stability and clarity in the voice. This clarity is achievable in all driving conditions. The microphone has a Visor clip and a Dash Mount as well. The wire length is 9 feet to help you use the microphone conveniently.
- FuNion External Assembly Mic 3.5mm Microphone for Car Vehicle. This microphone would be perfect for your car stereo containing GPS, radio, DVD and other features. A Bluetooth-enabled stereo allows you to build a connection with this microphone. Simply plug in the microphone and start leveraging its top-notch data transmission. The input size is 3.5 mm, which fits almost all car stereos. It impresses with high clarity in voice, anti-noise capacity and low impedance. The design comes with a 9-feet cable, Visor clip and dash mount, ready to use. So, you can trust this model as your best Bluetooth microphone for car stereo.
- MCWAUTO Mic 3.5mm Microphone External Assembly for Car Head Unit. Use this microphone on your car’s Bluetooth-enabled head unit. This 3.5 mm microphone supports car stereo and allows you to maximize the features of your stereo. You can conveniently navigate GPS, radio, audio and DVD features. The microphone has its built-in Bluetooth, so the car stereo has to have Bluetooth to establish a connection. Then, you can enjoy the maximum voice quality when making calls. The quality of voice will be clear even if the environment is pretty noisy. The device takes no complicated efforts. You can just plug the jack in and start using the microphone.
Technology has changed the way we do everything, and there’s no better example of that than in our vehicles. Luckily for us, Bluetooth devices are now less expensive and more user friendly than ever before.
So if you’re in the market for a state-of-the-art, hands-free Bluetooth device built specifically to work with your car stereo, look no further. These are the five best Bluetooth devices for your car stereo. We’ve done the research to ensure that the products on this list will make your travels more convenient and a little bit safer.