Listen, we get it. Growing out your man beard is hot. Letting your facial hair grow out is the new thing and it’s scientifically proven to increase your level of sexiness. I have no research at all to back that up, but I’m going to pretend it’s been scientifically proven for the sake of this guide. However, growing out your man beard takes a lot of work and keeping your facial hair nice and soft is one of the most important things to remember. So, take a look at this guide below; we’re here to help you find the best beard softening products to keep your man beard looking a solid 10/10.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing top beard softening products
Here are the top products you can use on your beard to make it soft and healthy:
- Honest Amish Classic Beard Oil. Handcrafted product with organic and natural ingredients to provide the softness you desire in your beard. A blend of jojoba, virgin argan, and six other hydrating oils provide the necessary nourishment to your beard hair. This nourishment increases the root strength and removes roughness from hair fibers. The skin beneath the beard gets necessary conditioning, which resolves the problem of itchiness. The brand has been serving with beard care products for years. So, you can trust the quality of this beard oil.
- Mr. Rugged Beard Lotion Conditioner. This lotion conditioner repairs rough hair to remove the problems of split ends and itchiness. At the same time, it softens your facial hair and offers necessary nourishment. The product contains no paraben or sodium chloride, which keeps your facial hair free from harmful chemicals. You can manage a thick beard with the vitamin B5 content provided by this conditioner. Silicones give shielding protection to your beard from pollutants and harmful sun rays. No matter what type of facial hair you maintain, the product works for it all.
- Scott Joseph Beard Balm. The manly scent of cherry tobacco with the benefits of natural oils -this beard balm is suitable for men wanting to increase the growth rate of their beard. The product assists with beard styling and increases growth. At the same time, it thickens and softens your beard to give a smooth appeal and feel. Not just the beard, you can also use this product to style and soften your mustache as well. Rubbing a small quantity is enough to style and get a hold and softness in your beard.
- Wishwin Beard Growth and Softening Oil. A reliable product to increase beard growth rate and keep it soft at the same time! The beard thickens and offers a full, smooth look. The growth is promoted by the natural ingredients that repair hair fibers from root to tip. More and more nutrients get absorbed to condition and soften your beard. It moisturizes to cure brittleness, itchiness, and weakness of beard hair. The softness attained with consistent use makes styling easier.
- CanYouHandlebar Premium Beard Balm For Men. Oil beard conditioning balm for dry facial hair! This balm gives a lavender aroma and hydrates your facial hair as well as the skin. Consistent use successfully cures dryness, flaking and itching in beard. The product and its aroma come with guaranteed quality. The package design is convenient to carry anywhere you go. Hence, the balm stays with you whenever you want to look the best and make your beard soft to touch.
How to choose products as the best way to soften the beard?
When you want your beard to look soft, thick and in-shape, focus on the following characteristics of beard care products:
- Nourishment. The products such as beard oil, beard balm, and wax should contain necessary nutrients to improve the quality of facial hair. You should ensure the unavailability of harsh chemicals and the availability of high-quality organic oils and other elements.
- Styling. Along with the nutrients, you also need products that help you style your beard. Judge the styling capacity, so your beard looks neat and shiny.
- Repair. Choose products that have the capacity to repair your hair fibers to cure itchiness, split ends and other beard issues.
- Brand. Choose a brand that has a reputation in the range of beard care products.
Alright fellas, now it’s up to you to pick the product you want to use to keep your beard super soft. We promise it’ll make growing out your man beard so much more worth it in the end.