Looking for the Best Oil Additive For Burning Oil? Let’s Get After It…
Listen, I don’t want to bring you back to any bad memories you may or may not have had with car issues (you’re like you have not experienced this, but all car and truck owners know one thing: the two words you don’t want to hear when it comes to car problems are “engine” and “transmission.” Oh, yeah. I felt that one in my stomach too – kind of made me a bit sick. Unfortunately, problems with these two very important parts of your vehicle aren’t uncommon. The good news is that you can help keep your vehicle running longer with the right oil.
If your engine is the heart of your car, the oil is food you feed it. The better food you choose, the better it will run. But not everyone knows how to choose the highest quality oil for their engines – and that’s especially true when it comes to oil additives. An additive’s ingredients and suitability for your vehicle can affect everything from engine efficiency and weather protection to noise reduction and even environmental sustainability. All of these qualities are super important for you to have in the oil you choose to service your car with. You wouldn’t feed your child anything that could potentially hurt them, right? Your car’s kind of like the same thing, except it uses oil and not that gross-looking baby food stuff. You know the kind.
We’re reviewing the best oil additives for burning oil so that you can start your search with some of the best choices available. Any of these choices will be sure to ease your fears and give you some hope that you won’t have to go to a mechanic, at least not right away. Check this out guys, this could really save you some time and money – and maybe prevent you from getting a bit of a headache.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
- DWD2 Engine Oil Additive. This oil additive formula supercharges your engine oil. The professional grade quality helps to reduce friction and heat, which provides prolonged oil burning. Hence, the performance and power of your vehicle get improved significantly. The motor oil receives improved protection, no matter which grade of oil you use. The suspension of carbon deposits with this formula extends the life of your engine. The oil additive is versatile and delivers top-level fuel economy. Plus, you can use it in diesel as well as gasoline engines to attain the maximum capacity of your engine oil.
- Kendall GT-1 Endurance 5w-30 w/Ti. This synthetic oil blend is known to provide high mileage with its protection additive made from liquid titanium. The blend of liquid titanium and synthetic motor oil offers comprehensive protection to your engine with enhanced fuel efficiency. This is a premium quality oil additive designed specifically for gasoline engines that have higher than 75,000 miles. At the same time, vehicles that deliver lower mileage need this additive to boost oil burning. The product provides additional protection from engine wear. Plus, you get improved level of fuel savings, which empowers the capacity of your vehicle.
- XL Nanolube Engine Oil Additive. This formula has been engineered to provide additional support to high mileage engine oil. It has all the ingredients as well as compounds to ensure viscosity. Also, it reduces corrosive wear of engine parts by cleaning all the components and neutralizing acids. The product is suitable for all kinds of vehicles, even the ones with more than 75,000 miles. The texture makes the oil anti-slip, which increases its grip. You can use this additive conveniently without wasting any time. This will add value and enhance the prolonged durations of burning oil.
- Hy-Per Lube HPZ212 Zinc Replacement Additive. When looking for the best oil additive for burning oil, you can rely on this formula as well. This replacement additive provides superior protection against engine wear. At the same time, it keeps the shield of oil over the surface of engine parts, even when the temperatures reach extreme scales. The additive has the ability to protect engine components against cold start damage. Plus, it is environmentally safe to use due to the absence of heavy metals. The product is suitable with all kinds of motor oils, even the synthetic ones. So, you can trust this one to attain protection and improved oil economy.
- Liqui Moly 2009 Anti-Friction Oil Treatment. Your engine can receive prolonged oil burning, only if the additive formula reduces friction. And that is what happens in the presence of this oil additive. This anti-friction formula forms a strong lubricant film to keep all surfaces frictionless. It helps to improve engine efficiency by increasing the time required for oil burning. The engine makes lesser noise and delivers top-level performance. All these traits make this German oil additive technology a reliable choice. A package contains 300 ml of product, which you can easily use with your motor oil.
Any of these oils are going to be great for your car and its engine and will make sure it’s running as pristinely as possible. Even if you’re not necessarily having problems with your car right now, stocking up on some of this liquid gold could really save you some stress in the long run; if you’re prepared for the worst-case scenario to happen and it does happen to you, you’ll be all the more relaxed about the situation and ready to handle it in a heartbeat. So, really this oil is for all people who drive, regardless of whether or not you’re having issues in the current moment – plus, it could really save you a good amount of money.
There are a lot of choices when it comes to premium oil for your vehicle. All of the oil additives above have the qualities that you’re looking for – and more. Keeping in mind the specs that make up a great oil additive, you’ve got a head start on finding the additives that improve the health of your vehicle and add a few more years to its engine’s life. Even if these oils aren’t necessarily exactly what you’re looking for, this guide has given you all the knowledge you need to have on finding the perfect oil for your engine so you can go exploring on your own! Just click on one of those links and bam, you’re on your way to success!
We just want to ensure that your car is running smoother than ever before and, no matter what oil you use, that you’re getting the best quality for the best price. Any of the oils we listed for you are going to add a few years on your engine, as well as fix any current small issues you might have, which could save you many trips to a mechanic and the future, which also saves you hundreds of dollars and a lot of frustration. So, I highly suggest you just get some – even if it’s just for a backup! No dude can be too prepared, my friend, and we really want you to be prepared. So get out there and get some great oil for your car; you’ll really thank us when you start saving some serious money.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How often should I change the engine oil?
A) Modern engine oils offer supreme lubrication, and they also have a longer lifespan. If you get the best engine oil for your ride, you will not have to change the oil for the next 7500 to 10000 miles. You can either change the oil in 8 to 12 months or 7500 to 10000 miles, whichever is earlier.
Q) What happens if I don’t change the engine oil?
A) The oil is the lubricant for the engine. If you do not change the oil on time, the oil will get burnt and lose its viscosity, leading to insufficient lubrication. Finally, the engine starts to overheat, and it may also cease to work, causing expensive repairs.
Q) Why should I buy the best additive for burning oil?
A) Buying just any additive may not provide you the best performance. Basic additives do not have the quality of lubrication that the best products can provide. The best additives have unique and advance technology-based oil blends that provide maximum lubrication for a longer period.