Each of us has their own streaming preferences. It doesn’t matter if you’re watching Bojack Horseman on Netflix, Letterkenny on Hulu, or Fleabag on Amazon, streaming is best enjoyed on a crisp screen on a device that won’t lag or glitch out. What you choose to watch says a lot about you as an individual, but we all want the best gear for our specific needs. This is our twenty-first century art, and we all deserve the most enjoyable viewing experience.
Maybe you didn’t know that certain laptops are better for streaming content than others. But consider all of the elements: screen clarity, Bluetooth capabilities, connection speeds, and even battery life all affect the way we watch our movies, shows, and sports. By considering all of those elements, we’ve put together a list of the laptops that will give you the best streaming quality.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
- HP 15-inch Laptop, AMD A6-9225 Processor. This model is perfect for streaming with AMD A6-9225 7thgeneration processor. The dual-core processor provides a base frequency of 2.6GHz and a maximum frequency of 3.0GHz. The display size is 15.6 inches diagonally and provides HD BrightView of WLED-backlit to enhance your experience. The memory of 4GB and hard drive of 1 TB allows you to store your favorite content without any limitation. The battery life can reach a maximum of 9 hours. Along with that, you feel impressed by lightweight and sleek design with Windows 10 operating system. You can enjoy streaming for hours and hours without any performance issue.
- HP Pavilion Flagship Intel Quad-Core i5-8300H. Enjoy the HD viewing experience of IPS 15.6 inches with WLED-backlit to improve your streaming enjoyment. The webcam is also high definition with integrated dual digital microphone. The Intel i5-8300H Core processor provides a base frequency of 2.3 GHz and a turbo boost of 4 GHz. The SDRAM DDR4 is 8GB to provide top-level performance while streaming. There are multiple connectivity options such as HDMI 2.0, USB 3.1, multiple USB 3.1, and more. There is a combination of headphone and microphone jack available along with Bluetooth 5 and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Dell Business Laptop Intel i3-7100U Processor. Dell business laptop has 7thgeneration Intel i3-7100U Core processor. The laptop is admired with its HD-quality computing. The LED-backlit screen is 15.6 inches in size. The Truelife HD quality is top-notch to enjoy shows, games, and movies. The DDR4 memory is 8GB, which helps you run multiple programs without any issue. Plus, the SSD memory of 128GB provides proper space to keep all the necessary programs and documents. The device also contains multiple ports for connectivity along with integrated technology of Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi. Hence, you can leverage this laptop for streaming purposes.
- Samsung XE500C13-K03US Chromebook 3 Celeron N3060. Samsung has a sleek design of Chromebook with Chrome OS and 11.6-inch display. The laptop comes with built-in protection against virus. Plus, you can enjoy all your favorite Google products as well. The processing speed is exceptional with Intel Celeron N3060 processor and 4GB memory. The storage capacity is impressive due to the presence of 16GB of eMMC. In terms of connectivity, you get Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB 3.0, HDMI, built-in webcam and card reader. With 0.7-inch thickness and 2.54lbs weight, this is the best laptop for streaming.
- Lenovo 11.6″ HD IPS Touchscreen 2-in-1 Chromebook. Lenovo has a touchscreen monitor, which makes it a convertible laptop. The IPS technology provides wide angles of viewing in high resolution. The quad-core MediaTek MT8173C processor is exceptional when it comes to processing frequency. You get the maximum speed of 2.16 GHz and a base speed of 1.3 GHz. The integrated eMMC storage is 32 GB, while SDRAM is 4 GB. The device runs on Chrome operating system and provides 10 hours of battery life. You get an integrated speaker and microphone to enjoy streaming. Along with that, there are multiple USB ports, HDMI port, combo jack for headphone and microphone and a lot more.
When it comes to streaming, we’ve all dealt with spinning red circles on loading screens, pixelated videos, and questionable sound quality. But by choosing your next laptop from this list, you’ll minimize the time you spend waiting to watch that newest season of Good Place. And you can forget about blocky, lagging football games. Everything today is on-demand, and while that’s a good thing overall, it can bring a lot of unnecessary headaches. With these machines, you can cut back on the inconvenience and get to the content that matters to you.