For some people, photoshop is all about getting the colors of nature to pop after a weekend camping trip. Others need something that will perfectly render the photos they snapped for their recently wed clients. And sometimes you just need to remove that photobomber from the pictures you took at the club. With so many needs – and so many options – many people forget that the machine they use can be as important as the software itself.
When you’re editing photos, you have to consider everything: the operating system, portability, speed, and storage. What’s worse than a computer crash as you’re putting the finishing touches on your unsaved creation? Or waiting forever for a new effect to render? This takes time away from your work – and adds unnecessary frustration. If you’re looking for the right laptop for running photshop programs, take a look at these winning options.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
- Acer Chromebook 11 Celeron N3060. Using Chrome OS, Acer Chromebook enables you to have a well-protected laptop. Hence, you can use your photoshop program without any concerns. The laptop boots itself consistently to keep the performance high all the time. You can access all different applications of Google to further enhance your ability to work with images. It contains built-in storage space to let you securely save all your files. The device works on Intel Celeron processor N3060 and your 4GB RAM and 16GB of eMMC. The external body has a sleek design, which you can carry easily while traveling.
- Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Laptop Core i7-8550U. Dell offers this extraordinary laptop device that runs on very low voltage. It provides eight-way processing with the help of its Intel quad-core i7-8550U 8thgeneration processor. More importantly, it has UHD Intel Graphics 620 to empower your ability to work on photo editing. The RAM of this laptop is 8GB, so you can operate multiple programs while working. Saving your work won’t be a hassle with the dual drive presence. You get 128GB SSD and 1TB HDD storage memory to organize your files. Plus, you can transfer your work from this device to others with different ports, wireless and Bluetooth connectivity options.
- ASUS VivoBook S Ultra Thin and Portable Laptop. This laptop will let you work anywhere, anytime with its portable footprint and thin size. And the screen offers a rich display of colors in the WideView experience. The screen size is 15.6 inches, so you can examine your work effectively. Along with that, you get high performance from 8GB RAM and combo storage of 1TB HDD and 128GB SSD. The keyboard has backlit feature along with a fingerprint sensor. You get Intel HD graphics to enjoy working, while comprehensive connection choices let you transfer files easily.
- Dell Inspiron 17 5000 Series 5770 HD Laptop. With this model from Dell, you get additional display features. For instance, it provides an anti-glare viewing experience along with LED-backlit property. The screen size is 17.3 inches with full HD quality. You get GDDR5 Graphics of 4GB to use this laptop for your purpose effortlessly. No need to worry about storage as it gives your 256GB SSD and 2TB of HDD memory. The device operates on 16GB RAM, which makes its performance exceptional when you are working on Photoshop, which is why this one is desired as the best laptop for photoshop.
- HP Chromebook HD Touchscreen Laptop. Pick HP Chromebook if you desire a touchscreen laptop for photoshop. The device has an excellent and responsive touch screen feature with a display of size 14 inches. You get HD quality with WLED-backlit property. Along with that, the laptop comes integrated with cloud support, Google products, and protection against viruses. Transferring media such as images won’t be a problem with its built-in card reader. You will also find the design of this laptop impressive with only 3.4 lbs in weight and 0.7 inches in thickness.
Photoshop isn’t just for professionals. All of us have the tools to be visual artists at the tips of our fingers. Maybe you’re just waiting for a better camera, more time, or the right image to capture your imagination. But once you’ve got those considerations out of the way, you should be free to capture, edit, and upload without interruption. As important as the right photoshop software is, don’t overlook your laptop. Along with your camera, it can be your best friend in the process of sharing your art with the world.