We know diamonds are really pretty. But, let’s be real dudes – they’re really expensive, too. The best way to go is to get yourself a good fake diamond that looks just as sexy as the real ones, but we know that can be kind of risky sometimes. So, we made a list of some sick fake diamonds that will absolutely pass for real and still make you feel like the coolest man dude around.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing top fake diamond jewelry
Here is a list of jewelry that offers dazzling designs of fake diamonds:
- ZowBinBin Sterling Silver Round Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings. These dangle earrings have bezel material with cubic zirconia. The height of the earrings is 28 mm and the width is 9 mm, which gives a beautiful dangling design. There are no harmful materials used in the design, which makes these earrings suitable for all types of skin. Zirconia solitaire has cubic shapes, which attached to a white gold dangle earring metal back.
- ZealmerDaycindy 3 Rows Clear Rhinestone Choker Necklace. This choker necklace design has some of the finest Rhinestone fake diamonds. The diamond chain creates a 6.3 inches of bracelet circumference. The material includes handpicked rhinestone along with environmental alloy and silver plating of 925. The necklace is simple to wear and remove and completes the neck beauty with any kind of dress. The diamonds give out sparkling shine that matches the appeal of real diamonds.
- ZowBinBin Stud Earrings Cubic Zirconia 18K White Gold. These are hypoallergenic stud earrings with CZ diamonds of 4mm to 8mm. The round-cut design contains cubic zirconia used in sterling silver. The advantage of these diamonds is that they shine forever without losing the sparkle. The diamond has been brilliantly cut to dazzle with sparkle. These are way cheaper than real diamonds, which stops you from worrying too much about losing them. The earrings come with a guarantee of 30 days.
- Jiamiaoi AAA Fake Diamond Stud Earrings. The handpicked quality of AAA fake diamonds contains cubic zirconia. These diamond studs are used to create shiny earrings in multiple sizes. You can get sizes between 4 mm and 8 mm. The earrings have a square design with clear and sparkly zirconia studs. The earring back is safe and comfortable to wear and remove. The product contains 30 days of guarantee. Hence, you don’t have to worry about the low quality of the diamonds. This would be a perfect addition to the collection of jewelry you have.
- ZowBinBin Fake Diamond Studs. If you are in search for 8mm studs, choose this one with fake diamonds. The 8mm diamond studs come at way cheaper prices than the real diamonds. However, they offer the undying sparkle of cubic zirconia. Used with sterling silver, the earrings comfort your skin when you wear them. The design has a 4-prong setting that holds the studs from four sides. The stone looks beautiful while the earring back gives safety, comfort, and elegance to the design. You can add it to your own collection and wear them to attend birthday parties, dinner parties, dates or anniversary.
How to know what is the best fake diamond used in jewelry?
To understand the quality of a fake diamond, you need to evaluate these factors:
- Manufacturer. Creating high-quality fake diamonds requires true skills and reliable material. Hence, the reputation of the manufacturer or maker plays a big role.
- Material. Evaluating the material type can also help you understand the quality of a fake diamond. The type of stone, alloy and plating type in the jewelry decide its overall material excellence. You can find Cubic Zirconia, Rhinestones and other types of fake diamond stones.
- Guarantee. Trusted makers offer guarantees on their end product. This shows the excellence of jewelry making and material.
- Price. If the prices go too low, then, you need to become suspicious. Compare multiple jewelry options in terms of their material and prices to find high-quality fake diamonds.
You see, not too bad! Now you can make yourself look fancier than ever for a price that definitely beats buying a real diamond. Go get yourself a bargain, fellas.