One of the fastest growing trends in tech right now is the tablet. From the stiff, original iPad to the latest “flippable” machines, these products live somewhere between your laptop and smart phone. But a lot of people aren’t ready to leave their laptops fully behind. They are ingrained in our work flow – and our playtime. Full keyboards and expansive operating systems are irreplaceable.
Presenting the 2-in-1 laptop…
It’s as if all the best features from your laptop met up with the interactivity of your tablet and created the perfect machine. These computers have powerful processors, impressive storage, and user friendly connectivity. But you can also customize your experience by switching seamlessly from laptop to tablet and back. Want that keyboard gone so you can interact directly with the screen? Go for it! Need to take a break from gaming to respond to a few important e-mails? It’s all possible with the machines on our list of the best 2-in-1 laptops.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
- Jumper EZpad Go 2 in 1 Laptop. Bring your videos and photos to life with this touchscreen 2-in-1 laptop. It creates a mesmerizing viewing experience with its 11.6-inch full HD display. Multitasking is possible when you have this device with 4GB RAM and 128GB SSD. You can smoothly work on multiple programs and browse the internet. It has an Intel quad-core N3450 processor. The processor takes minimal energy and offers powerful processing speed of 2.2 GHz. The design allows you to completely remove the screen from the keyboard hinge. You can use the Stylus Pen to accurately control the screen.
- Lenovo Flex 14 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop. With this touch screen laptop, you receive top-level power in a stylish design. It has an efficient mobile processor AMD Ryzen 5 3500U to do everything you want. Stream videos, work or play games, you can enjoy the processing power of this laptop in many different ways. The presence of RadeonVega8 allows you to edit videos and photos easily. Plus, you get comprehensive protection against viruses, ransomware, and malware. The design has a smooth hinge, which lets you switch from laptop to tablet mode. There is an HD webcam that includes a physical shutter for better privacy.
- ASUS VivoBook Flip 14 Laptop. ASUS VivoBook Flip 14 knows what you want and delivers it well. It has the efficiency and power of Intel Celeron processor N4000 with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage space of type eMMC. With that power, you get the reliability of Windows 10 as your operating system. The webcam on this laptop has VGA camera, while the screen offers a glossy viewing experience with its Nano Edge full HD display. The screen supports touch features with excellent flexibility in viewing angle. The whole device is only 3.3 pounds with 0.6 inches of thickness.
- Acer Spin 3 Convertible Laptop. For multi-touch features in your convertible laptop, choose this one. It comes with the latest Intel Core 8thgeneration i7 8565U processor. This processor enables an extraordinary boost speed of 4.6 GHz. The screen is wide and supported by IPS LED-backlit. Moreover, you get a rechargeable Stylus Pen to control the touch screen. The front section of the screen has dual speakers. Along with that, you get to enjoy long-term battery life, 3.75 pounds of lightweight design and 0.78 inches of thickness. This laptop offers 16GB RAM with 512GB of SSD storage memory.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6. When you ask- what is the best 2 in 1 laptop? Every search path will lead you to this laptop. Microsoft Surface Pro 6 is a top-class device with a convertible design. It is ultra-slim and extremely lightweight with only 1.7 pounds. The device operates on Intel Core 8thgeneration processor. The processing power is supported by long-term battery life that lets you work all day. The screen is full HD that offers vivid viewing quality. Along with that, you get 8GB RAM to receive fast speed responses and 128GB storage memory to keep your files safe.
We are all on the go. Technology has increased the amount of time we spend away from our desks. But we can’t always carry around a dozen different devices. That’s why tech is starting to merge. Your phone, video camera, and stereo are now one machine, so why can’t you have the best of both worlds when it comes to laptops and tablets? With the affordable, high-quality items on our list, you can!