If you’re looking for an awesome wedding ring that’s different from your typical ring, we’ve got the perfect guide for you. A ring with black and white diamonds can be super sexy and unique and can really give the perfect spin on the typical wedding ring. Check this out, dudes – you’re really going to like these.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing top designs of wedding rings with black and white diamonds
These are the wedding ring choices your partner will love:
- Dazzling Rock 14K Gold Princess Cut Black & Round White Diamond Split Shank Ring Set. This beautiful wedding ring set looks stunning in the combination of white and black diamonds. There are multiple size customizations possible, so you don’t have to worry about the fitting. The manufacturer allows you to leverage conflict-free diamonds and offers a warranty of 90 days. The design has 1.35-carat halo engagement design. The white diamond enhances the beauty of the black diamond in the middle of the ring.
- Dazzling Rock 1.50 Carat 10K Gold Princess Cut Black & Round White Diamond Bridal Engagement Ring Set. A perfect combination of white and black diamonds is used in this rose-gold ring set. The diamonds are arranged in an alternate manner of black and white. The top of the ring contains a large-sized black diamond. The rose-gold metal compliments the black-colored diamond. The design is resizable and comes with a warranty of 90 days. The design is available in a set, which makes it a perfect engagement ring. The diamond has the quality assurance of Dazzling Rock.
- Dazzling Rock 2 Carat 14K Gold Round Cut Black & White Diamond Bridal Halo Engagement Ring Set. This design contains a round-cut black diamond in the middle. The round diamond stays surrounded with white diamonds. The brand warranty is 90 days and you can exchange the ring within 1 month. The design is customizable in terms of sizes. The diamond quality is conflict free and the satisfaction is guaranteed by the manufacturer.
- Dazzling Rock 1.50 Carat 14K Princess Cut Black & Round White Diamond Ring Set. This design from Dazzling Rock showcases a pattern of princess cut black diamond in the white-gold metal. The front of the ring contains multiple small-sized black and white diamonds. The elegance of this design impresses every bride. The ring is available in a set along with a warranty and customizable size. The diamond precisely weighs 1.50 carats. The center diamond is opaque.
- Jascina 2 Carat Black Princess Square Diamond Halo Bridal Ring Set. Jascina offers princess square cut of a black diamond on a ring of white gold. The ring’s metal has a 14K value of white gold. The black diamond in the center is opaque, while it is surrounded with sparkling white diamonds. The design has only conflict-free diamonds. You get to return the ring set within 30 days. The weight of the black diamond in the middle is 2 carats.
How to select wedding ring sets with black and white diamonds?
You need to focus on these factors while choosing a wedding ring set:
- Diamond weight. First and foremost, look at the weight of the diamond you are picking. It has to look beautiful if you want to impress the bride. A diamond between 1.35 carats and 2 carats is considered suitable.
- Diamond cut. Check the diamond cut as well. The white and black diamonds come in princess square cut and round cut as well.
- Ring metal. Choose a metal that suits you the best. White gold is the safest option. However, you can also choose a rose-gold design.
- Ring design. Look at the overall ring design to evaluate its appeal.
We know how stressful looking for that perfect ring is, but these rings can be really special and make for a great spin on the typical wedding ring. We hope that this helped and made things a little easier on your quest to find the perfect ring.