The outdoors is the perfect place for any man dude, but sometimes you need the perfect watch so you can have all your gadgets in one convenient location. Your ordinary, normal watch won’t be of much help, so we thought we’d make this little guide for you to find the best watch that will help you with all our outdoor man activities. Check it out, fellas.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing top watches for outdoorsmen
Here is a list of watch models perfectly suitable for outdoorsmen:
- SUUNTO Core All Black Military Men’s Outdoor Sports Watch. This watch has every feature you can ask for including, altimeter, weather graph, storm alarm, compass, barometer, and more. The altimeter provides vertical movement data when you are hiking or trekking. The barometer checks the air pressure. And most importantly, you can find your way with its accurate compass. The design looks stylish with its sporty black appeal. There is an alarm that senses and alerts about nearby storms.
- Timex Men’s Expedition Gallatin Watch. When you blend style and sturdiness together, it turns into this watch. The expedition model from Timex is designed to handle outdoor conditions. It has a nylon strap with double layers of green fabric. This grips your wrist, while the buckle holds the place. The watch comes with a quick date setup and a dial that glows. The design is capable of resisting water and you can wear it when going to the depth of 50 meters of water. The design is lightweight that lets you move your hand freely.
- Casio Men’s Pathfinder Triple Sensor Multi-Function Sport Watch. A perfect device that lets you find your path and serves with multiple features. It shows world time and works as an altimeter, digital compass, thermometer, barometer and more. The watch is powered with solar energy so you don’t have to worry about its functionality. There is a power indicator along with a power-saving mode for the batteries. One full charge can work for 6 months, even without any light exposure.
- Casio Men’s G-Shock GA 100-1A1 Military Series. With a futuristic design, this model from Casio has its own stopwatch, auto-calendar, worldwide time, battery saving and water resisting properties. The design is sturdy and works even in the depth of 200 meters underwater. Plus, it is capable of resisting gravitational shock. Complete military grade features come with amazing looks and safety. The casual look goes with all kinds of outfits. At the same time, the combination of features makes it a useful device whenever you are in remote locations.
- Casio Men’s “Pro Trek” Outdoor GPS Resin Sports Watch. Specially designed for trekking, this watch is packed with meaningful features and a style you don’t want to miss. The watch has military standard durability, 50 meters of water resistance and a GPS system. Along with that, you get a digital compass, barometer, altimeter, activity tracker, microphone, LCD structure, and a timepiece mode. The device is suitable to wear when swimming. However, it is not designed for snorkeling or diving.
How to choose among the best watches for outdoorsmen?
With the best watches available to you, there is only the final decision making you need to think about. You can use these factors to choose the best watch for your purpose:
- Features. Make a list of features you want in your watch. It can be worldwide time, water resistance, compass, altimeter, GPS and/or any other. Then, compare the choices to find those features.
- Sturdiness. For outdoor purposes, you need a watch that can handle the challenges of dust, dirt, and shock. So, make sure you select a sturdy watch.
- Looks. Check the design in terms of security, weight, and appeal. This way, you can enjoy wearing a watch without any discomfort.
Finding the perfect watch to keep up with your manliness can be pretty hard, especially when you spend a lot of time outdoors. But, if you remember everything in this guide, you’ll be on your way to being your most manly self in a heartbeat.