When you’re out catching waves with your surf bros, don’t you want to be able to tell what tide is going to be the best for you and your bros? Well, with the perfect tide watch, you can tell what tides are going to bring the best waves for you and your man dude buddies; check out a few super awesome ones below!
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing top tide watches for surfers
Here is a list of tide watches you can leverage as a surfer:
- Rip Curl Men’s ‘SearchGPS’ Polyurethane Sport Watch. This watch has all the features required by a surfer to track tides. It comes enabled with GPS, which you can utilize while surfing for active tracking of tides. Along with that, it creates a record of your surfing sessions as well. You can sync your watch with the application to create a logbook and share your session performance. The screen case is 43 mm in diameter, which makes viewing easier. Plus, the device offers 100 meters of water resistance.
- Nixon Regulus Men’s Water And Shock Resistant Digital Watch. Combined with the power of reinforced polycarbonate case, this is a perfect watch to wear when facing tides. The buckle closure provides complete safety of the device. Plus, you get to adjust its LCD module to see the digital display of data. The band size is adjustable and the top functions include dual chronographs, timer, alarm, and calendar. The screen size is large to help you see the information conveniently.
- Vestal Men’s The Brig Watch. This is a great watch to track tides including more than 200 beaches across the globe. The watch offers a digital graph of tides and helps you with its custom mode of training. The plastic shock-resisting case is suitable to wear during surfing. In fact, the design provides 100 meters of water resistance. The screen size is large and the band contains polyurethane along with buckle strap. You can train yourself and find tides, using this single device.
- Rip Curl Men’s One Size Blue Blu Blu. This is another tide watch ready to support you on your surfing sessions. The buckle closure design has a case size of 47 mm, having an acrylic dial. The digital display of the device contains quartz movement technology. The band is made from silicone, which feels comforting on your wrist. The square display shows you moon phase, date, day, month and year as well. Hence, you can find the right time to take out your surfboard for the upcoming tides.
- Rip Curl Men’s Analog-Quartz Watch Green A1119MLI1SZ. This is another model from Rip Curl that shows you valuable tide information and stays relevant in the environment of moisture and water. This model contains an analog-quartz technology of movement. The case has 40 mm of diameter sealed to resist water. You can swim or snorkel while wearing this watch, as it offers 100 meters of water resistance. However, the watch is not suitable for scuba diving.
How to find the best tide watches for surfers?
You need to closely analyze these factors to select the best-quality of tide watches:
- Tide tracking. The watch should support tide tracking accurately. You need a device that shows important information to help you find tides.
- Shock resistance. The watch design should be strong enough to handle the shocks associated with surfing. You can’t use a watch that needs too much care while wearing.
- Water resistance. The design should resist water up to a depth of 100 meters at least. This depth of water resistance is necessary for a surfer to safely wear a watch while surfing.
- Screen size. The screen size should be large enough to help you see the information conveniently.
With all of this in mind, you can find the coolest dive watch for you to keep up your status with your wave bros and make sure you have the best time out in the ocean. Go ride some waves, brother.