There’s nothing like it. Windows down, muddy truck, riding through some crazy terrain. It’s the thrill of feeling your truck conquer hills like its nothing! Does life get any better really? There’s only one issue, not all truck rims are made for off road riding.
Off road rims are built much differently than regular rims. They are usually bigger, and much more durable. So how do you know which ones are best for you? We have field-tested and have chosen some of the best off road rims for trucks. Let’s get into it!
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
1. Innovative Wheel Solutions 17×9 IWS 5005 Painted Black Offset Wheel. Usable in different trucks and other vehicle models, this design has a size of 17 inches by 9 inches. The offset size is -12mm with a center bore of 108mm. This dual-drilled design is customized with premium quality to offer top-notch performance in any kind of road conditions. You can even go off-road without worrying about the durability of this rim. Along with its quality, the price is another important factor due to its budget-friendliness. The appeal is stylish with its black shiny paint and symmetrical patterns.
2. Pro Comp Alloys Series 31 Wheel with Flat Black Finish. A stylish, well-constructed design for your truck to go off-road! This model impresses with its finish and sturdiness. The design has a size of 83.01 inches or 16 inches by 8 inches. The back space is about 4.5 inches and the bolt pattern is 5 inches by 4.5 inches. Constructed precisely with accurate bolt placement, this rim design enhances the power of your tires. You can select any kind of terrain and trust this design to make every drive smooth. The performance stays the same with any level of load in your truck.
3. PRO COMP Series 31 Stryker Matte Black. This is a street series by Pro Comp to give another choice for truck owners when they want to buy rims for off-road. You can choose this design for its matte black finish. However, the size factor matters the most here. It has a size of 16 inches by 8 inches. The bolts are arranged close to further enhance the sturdiness of this design. The construction quality is reliable and the appeal aligns with all kinds of off-road trucks. The offset of this rim design is -6mm.
4. Pro Comp Alloys Series 69 Wheel with Flat Black Finish. This design has 5 holes, each having the size 4.5 inches. This bolt pattern provides strong protection when you are driving on difficult trails. The size is 15 inches by 8 inches, containing a finish of flat black color. In this design, you get the back space of size 3.75 inches, so, it would be wise to align the configuration with the truck tires you have. The middle section is circulated with oval holes and the center has the logo of the brand. With the material and construction excellence, this one is one of the best off road rims for trucks.
5. METHOD MR305 NV Bronze Face Matte Black Simulated Beadlock. If you are looking for something strong and stylish at the same time, pick this rim design. It has 0mm offset space and contains a unique bead lock system. The size specifications are 17X8.5, 6X5.5, and 6X139.7 in golden, black finish. The bolts are placed close to each other, so you get better strength and appeal in this design. The middle section has 5 holes spaced precisely. This unique finish and durability will let you drive your truck in any terrain.
When it comes to having some solid off road rims for your truck, you need to be looking for components such as, design, construction quality, and a high amount of sturdiness. Every rim listed in this guide has a perfect blend between those qualities that make up some awesome rims for some off road fun!
It’s time to hit the terrain like the big boys do!