Looks like you want to find the best off-road rims for your truck. We got you, let’s get after it…
There’s nothing like it. Windows down, muddy truck, riding through some crazy terrain. It’s the thrill of feeling your truck conquer hills like its nothing! Does life get any better really? There’s only one issue, not all truck rims are made for off road riding.
Off road rims are built much differently than regular rims. They are usually bigger, and much more durable. So how do you know which ones are best for you? We have field-tested and have chosen some of the best off road rims for trucks. Let’s get into it!
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
1. Innovative Wheel Solutions 17×9 IWS 5005 Painted Black Offset Wheel. Usable in different trucks and other vehicle models, this design has a size of 17 inches by 9 inches. The offset size is -12mm with a center bore of 108mm. This dual-drilled design is customized with premium quality to offer top-notch performance in any kind of road conditions. You can even go off-road without worrying about the durability of this rim. Along with its quality, the price is another important factor due to its budget-friendliness. The appeal is stylish with its black shiny paint and symmetrical patterns.
2. Pro Comp Alloys Series 31 Wheel with Flat Black Finish. A stylish, well-constructed design for your truck to go off-road! This model impresses with its finish and sturdiness. The design has a size of 83.01 inches or 16 inches by 8 inches. The back space is about 4.5 inches and the bolt pattern is 5 inches by 4.5 inches. Constructed precisely with accurate bolt placement, this rim design enhances the power of your tires. You can select any kind of terrain and trust this design to make every drive smooth. The performance stays the same with any level of load in your truck.
3. PRO COMP Series 31 Stryker Matte Black. This is a street series by Pro Comp to give another choice for truck owners when they want to buy rims for off-road. You can choose this design for its matte black finish. However, the size factor matters the most here. It has a size of 16 inches by 8 inches. The bolts are arranged close to further enhance the sturdiness of this design. The construction quality is reliable and the appeal aligns with all kinds of off-road trucks. The offset of this rim design is -6mm.
4. Pro Comp Alloys Series 69 Wheel with Flat Black Finish. This design has 5 holes, each having the size 4.5 inches. This bolt pattern provides strong protection when you are driving on difficult trails. The size is 15 inches by 8 inches, containing a finish of flat black color. In this design, you get the back space of size 3.75 inches, so, it would be wise to align the configuration with the truck tires you have. The middle section is circulated with oval holes and the center has the logo of the brand. With the material and construction excellence, this one is one of the best off road rims for trucks.
5. METHOD MR305 NV Bronze Face Matte Black Simulated Beadlock. If you are looking for something strong and stylish at the same time, pick this rim design. It has 0mm offset space and contains a unique bead lock system. The size specifications are 17X8.5, 6X5.5, and 6X139.7 in golden, black finish. The bolts are placed close to each other, so you get better strength and appeal in this design. The middle section has 5 holes spaced precisely. This unique finish and durability will let you drive your truck in any terrain.
We totally get it, you’re truck guys and you want the best for your baby. And that is what we want for you too! Especially when it comes to off-roading. Because having the right rims is essential. Rims that aren’t cut out for the off-road terrain can get damaged beyond repair. You need options that are going to be able to withstand the elements. And the options that we have compiled will do just that. They are manufactured to last with the utmost durability. You’re going to be driving through and over all sorts of different obstacles when you leave the paved road. When your rims are made durably, specifically for the off-road terrain, they will last and you will be super happy that you took the time to check out Club ManDude for the best options.
Taking a look at different brands is always going to be a good idea. It’s essential to know your manufacturers so you can make a conscious decision to buy the right rims. In addition to that, you will also be able to potentially find a great manufacturer to buy from in the future too! Nothing feels better than having manufacturers that you can rely on and trust to give you amazing products every time. That includes finding the best rims for your off-road tires. Take our favorite, Pro Comp Alloys Series 31. They have a lot of skin in the game because they make excellent rims that hold up not only to the elements, but the competition as well. That’s not to say that our other four choices aren’t amazing, as well, but the Pro Comp rims are a choice that plenty of truck drivers trust when they hit the rocky terrain.
And just because an option is the most expensive on our list does not necessarily mean that it’s always going to be the number one option. But when we compile our lists, we are always finding five different options that are going to be neck in neck with each other in price, quality, durability, and more. So, our options are right around a similar price point. Plus, Pro Comp managed to secure three different spots on our list. That should tell you something! They make awesome rims for great, affordable prices that are not going to break the bank. It’s truly win, win. You get an amazing set of rims for your truck at a great price that will last for years and stay in great shape. They managed to manufacture some rims that a lot of off-roaders have grown to love. And if you happen to find another option you think is just as good, let us know! We always want to hear about great products in case we missed anything.
Still trying to decide which option may be right for you? Why not head over to Amazon? There you will find word straight from the horse’s mouth, meaning there are tons of honest customers who have used these rims with a lot of success and want to tell you about it. Nothing helps a new buying process quite like hearing what other buyers have to say about the rims that you’re looking into. Buyers have no problem being honest when it comes to reviews on the internet. It’s one of the truly great gifts the internet has blessed us with over the years. And we made certain to gather options with overwhelmingly positive reviews, because that’s what we do here at Club ManDude! We find you the best of the best so you don’t have to waste the additional time figuring out what the best options are for the money. We got you!
And finally, always be certain of the quality of products that you’re buying. Again, just to reiterate, when a product is the most expensive option, it does not necessarily mean it will be the best option. And that sentiment isn’t only shared with this list of off-road rims for your truck, but for any comparative buying situation. It always boils down to the quality, the best part being that if a company manufactures one great product of a higher quality, you can typically be that the rest of their products are going to follow suit. Which brings in another great factor to the buying process, that when you find one amazing product with a company, you may find a bunch of other items that suit your fancy as well. All we want is for you to find all the best stuff for the best prices at the best quality. Win, win, win!
Off-roading can be a dangerous sport, so play it safe out there. Safety is key, so we greatly appreciate the fact that having reliable off-road rims to go with your tires is a total no-brainer. Hopefully one of these rad options lights your fire and gets you amped to back out there on, I mean, off the road. Happy trucking!
When it comes to having some solid off road rims for your truck, you need to be looking for components such as, design, construction quality, and a high amount of sturdiness. Every rim listed in this guide has a perfect blend between those qualities that make up some awesome rims for some off road fun!
It’s time to hit the terrain like the big boys do!