Looks like you need the best motorcycle amp and speakers. We got you, let’s get after it…
Car and truck owners are always upgrading the speakers in their vehicles to get the highest quality sound – so why not do the same for your motorcycle speakers? Nothing complements a ride like the blasting sounds of your favorite music. From classic rock to country and Western, the right speakers add so much to the enjoyment of your motorcycle. Motorcycle speakers can be state-of-the-art, but you may be wondering which sound systems are the best for your own bike.
In this article, we’ll get specific about what makes a great speaker and amp, while also touching on the specifications and features to look for on your search – aspects such as the design, Bluetooth tech, waterproof capabilities, adjustable brackets, weight, warranties, and, of course, sound quality.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
- LEXIN LX-S3 New Metal Motorcycle Bluetooth Speaker. Suitable for all weather conditions, this speaker system has a shape of a bullet, which you can mount on your motorcycle. The stereo speakers have built-in Bluetooth along with FM radio, USB and a power amplifier of 50W. So, you can hear your favorite music wirelessly using the Bluetooth connectivity. The installation takes no time at all, you can use the mounting hole and plug and start playing. The USB audio supports MP3, WAV and WMA streaming. The design is waterproof and capable of performing in every weather condition. This is due to the metallic housing with chrome treatment. You can directly connect your mobile device to the speakers via Bluetooth and enable the audio player.
- Boss Audio Systems MC420B Motorcycle Speaker System. Compact amplifier with weather speakers of 3-inch size! The design is great for motorcycles, ATVs and other vehicles having 12 Volt. You can control and play large playlists from Pandora, Spotify, and other apps. The compact design contains an A/B class amplifier. The speakers are weatherproof and protect against all environmental conditions. The full range of design has a chrome finish and offers adjustable brackets to conveniently fit when installing.
- Enrock Motorcycle Bundle 98-13 Harley Speaker Bundle. This bundle contains two speakers having 2-way stereo. The design is suitable for Harley models between 98 and 13. There are connectors to easily mount these custom design speakers. The materials used in the design are reliable. The wire length is 50 feet and has strong durability. The product has a warranty of 1 year. This further induces the faith in the rigid polypropylene cone and UV-treated foam. The sonic quality is impressive as well due to the EVCTM technology, also known as the technology of Extended Voice Coil.
- Boss Audio Systems MRWT40 Marine Waketower Speaker System. This polyurethane cone design is 4 inches in size. The material allows long-lasting capacity along with impressive sound quality. The voice coils maintain fatigue properties and strength in high-temperature conditions. The surround sound is possible for years due to the high-quality rubber design that complements the structure of these speakers. You can use it in any weather condition without worrying about any damage. The design has a warranty of 3 years. The weight is 5.9 lbs with built-in rubber surround and woofer cone. All these features make it one of the best motorcycle amp and speakers.
- GoHawk TJ4-Q 1000W Amplifier Motorcycle Stereo Speakers. This amplifier and stereo speaker system have superb quality sound to offer. The speaker design is waterproof, so you can rely on it for outdoor purpose. The controllability is convenient with wired and wireless connectivity. The installation process takes no time. Then, you can utilize its Bluetooth connectivity to stream music or listen to FM radio. The Bluetooth 5.0 is compatible with all iPhone models along with Samsung series, iPod, and other smartphone devices. The power connection is 12V, so it matches with all standard motorcycle models. All in all, you can trust this device for your motorcycle.
Nothing beats hitting the open road on your hog. But enhancing the ride with an amazing stereo makes it just that much better. Being able to hear your favorite tunes loud and clear while you ride is going to just simply make life better. Have the wind in your face while rocking out, we insist! There is truly something special about the combination of those two things. An amazing motorcycle ride while jamming out to the exact songs that really light your soul on fire. We get it, we’re dudes too. Plenty of us love jumping on the bike and getting out there in the sunlight in the perfect weather. That right there is a perfect day where you can ride without a single care in all of the world. We feel you!
The amazing thing about motorcycle stereos is that you can get an amazing one for a really affordable price. Take our favorite pick, the GoHawk Motorcycle Speakers. They are just over a hundred bucks, which is a really great price for truly great sounding motorcycle speakers and stereo. And we have even more affordable options on our list if you do a little perusing. Boss makes amazing audio equipment, and their motorcycle stereo is even more affordable than our favorite option. You cannot go wrong with these, they are all manufactured by well-known brands at great prices and they are built to last. What’s that? You got caught out in the rain? No problem at all! These bad boys can handle it like champs.
And while we’re on the subject of brands, it never hurts to do a little research for yourself. Because the fact of the matter is, if one audio gear company makes one awesome piece of equipment, chances are they have a bunch of rad tech you can get your hands on. We already mentioned that Boss is a big name in the game and have been for years. Even I personally know they make a ton of cool music equipment. And the other brands on our list do too! So you may just even find some other goodies to add to the order while you’re perusing. Treat yourself!
If you happen to want a little more word straight from the horse’s mouth, we’ve got you covered. What we mean is that you can head over to Amazon and hear exactly what other bikers are saying about these stereos. And we think that you will find the reviews to be overwhelmingly positive about each one of these options. A lot of it can boil down to preference! What kind of sound are you looking for? What features do you want your stereo to have? All this and more can be answered as you excitedly look at what others are saying while you check out the cool specs for these rad options. It is a win, win situation, my man!
Our main prerogative is to simply bring you the best options that we could find when it comes to motorcycle stereos. Trust us, we know there are a ton of options out there and the buying process can sometimes be daunting or time-consuming while you try to weed through all the different brands and devices. Let us take some of the guesswork out of the situation for you, we insist! We take our time to meticulously search through the options and figure out which ones will be the best options money can buy without also breaking the bank. You don’t have to fork over a ton of money to get yourself an awesome bike stereo! These five options sound great and are amazingly affordable. There are plenty of other options out there with sky-high prices, but what we discovered is that, even though those are also great stereo options, the ones we found are just as suitable. See for yourself when you take a look at the reviews. These bad boys are easy to use, too, while having excellent sound quality and the devices are built to last so you’re not online ordering another because it breaks. Nope, we made sure to find options that have great durability, as well, because you never know what the elements may bring while you’re out there on your ride.
The long and short of it is that we want to save you time so you can spend it out riding and save you money so you can spend it on other things after you get your new, awesome stereo. Stay safe out there, always wear a helmet, and enjoy the ride every time you’re out there enjoying your tunes with that wind blowing in your face just right. Have an awesome time, guys, you deserve it!
Now that you’ve read this guide, you know where to start your search for the best motorcycle amps and speakers. While there are some general qualities that you should look for in your sound gear, it’s the little specs that separate the good systems from the great ones.
All of the amps and speakers we’ve reviewed are of the highest quality, and they all contain a few – if not all – of these necessary elements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q) Can I have an amp and speakers for my motorcycle?
A) Yes, you can get specific motorcycle amps and speakers online, which will provide superior sound quality in outdoor settings. You can easily get it fixed on your motorcycle and enjoy quality music wherever you go.
Q) Can I install amps and speakers for the motorcycle myself?
A) Installing an amp and speakers is quite easy, and you don’t need any deep technical knowledge for it. Most of the products come with detailed installation instructions. You can follow the instructions and install it yourself within 30 minutes.
Q) Which speakers would be best for my motorcycle?
A) When choosing your motorcycle speakers, you need to understand that these speakers will be used in outdoor conditions. So, the speakers must be loud and clear in outdoor settings. The speakers must also be waterproof and all-weather suitable so that you can enjoy uninterrupted music no matter where you are which season it is.