Ok, so you might think wearing a sick diamond earring is hot enough to attract a good-looking girl, but there’s more to the deal than just the earring. Having a good earring back for your diamond earring can level up your whole man dude status and make you look like a serious king. Check out these earring backs below to find the best one for your stud.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing top earring backs for diamond earrings
These are the materials and designs of earring backs that compliment diamond earrings:
- Vir Jewels Certified White Gold Stud Earring Screw Back. The white-gold metal is considered one of the finest materials that go well with the shiny diamond studs. This certified product comes with screw earring back having 14K of white gold. The design holds the diamond stud from four sides. You can get the diamond earrings with this earring back. Vir Jewels provide two diamond studs with a total carat weight of 0.33 CT. The white-gold design goes well with all kinds of dresses you wear.
- AFFY 14K Solid Gold Screw Back Earrings With Natural Round Diamond Studs. The solid white gold of 14K is used to set round diamond studs of 0.06 carats. You can find multiple metal types such as white gold, yellow gold and rose gold choice as well. These earring backs are used to conveniently hold a round diamond stone of length 1.8mm and width of 1.8 mm. The backings utilize screws to provide a safe and comfortable hold when worn. Wearing and removing these screw backs don’t take a lot of effort.
- Certified White Gold 14K Screw Back With Diamond Studs. The solitaire studs are installed in the white gold material of earring backs. The design enhances the beauty of certified earring studs. The diamond offers the shine, while the 14K of white-gold earring back compliments its beauty. This metal type and construction quality improve the beauty of the earrings. The screw back design makes it easy for you to handle the earrings while wearing and removing them.
- Charisma Flat Back Earrings Assorted Stainless Steel CZ Stud Flatback Screw Back. These are designed with stainless steel and plated with gold. However, the design is completely hypoallergenic and contains no lead or Nickel. Hence, you can wear it without worrying about sensitive skin issues. The elegant gold plated earring back suits all kinds of fashions. The earring backs are flat as well, which ensures a comforting experience of wearing diamond earrings. The flat back doesn’t touch your neck, so you don’t have to be conscious in any manner.
- Venetia Top Grade Platinum Plated Solid 925 Silver Screw Earring Backs With Diamond Studs. The four-prong setting is used to hold the diamond studs in these screw-on earring backs. A clean design offers an eye-catching and elegant appeal. The screw back feature stays on and easily comes off only when you want. The screw back design contains white gold plating of 14K on the solid silver of 925. The diamonds are installed in the 4 prong design. It all turns into a beautiful pair of diamond earrings.
How to find the best earring backs for diamond earrings?
The quality of earring backs for diamond earrings depends on these factors:
- Metal type. There are multiple metal options available in the market for such earring backs. You can find white gold, yellow gold, rose gold and platinum metal earring backs for diamond earrings.
- Screw back. The screw back design makes it easy to wear and remove the earrings. Hence, you should look for the screw-on design to ensure the safety and convenience of wearing diamond earrings.
- Comfort. The comfort factor comes down to the size of the earring backs and its design. Make sure that the earring backs don’t touch your neck when you turn your head. Also, the earring should not give any discomfort to your skin.
- Color. Choose a color that enhances the beauty of the diamond stud.
All of these backs, no matter which one you get, will make your diamond earring look even better than it did before, and it will definitely improve your status with the ladies. So, go out and get yourself one, fellas. Now. Do it.