What’s better than a sick watch to impress everyone you meet? A sick VINTAGE watch to impress everyone you meet. Vintage is the new way to go and will definitely score you a hot date, especially if you know what you know what you’re talking about. And even better if you can get your vintage watch for under $500! So read the guide below. Do it. I dare you.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing the top products
- Casio Vintage Collection Digital Unisex Bracelet Watch (Gold). If you love the feel of the 80s and those bling watches, we recommend that you consider this gold-toned watch from Casio. This is an imported product and can be used by men and women alike. What also makes this watch a real steal is price, which is under $50. This can be an ideal gift for vintage fans too, and with a brand like Casio, it is hard to go wrong.
- AMPM24 Vintage Leather Band Men’s Sport Watch. Priced under $50, this is an AMPM24 Original watch that is designed to replicate the vintage and retro feeling. The classic hollow dial is one of the main highlights and features Arab numerals. The product comes with analog display and can be used by business professionals too. Anyone who wants to try vintage watches but doesn’t want to shell a big price for an original one right away can consider this an option.
- Secbolt Leather Bands Compatible Apple Watch Band Series. If you have an Apple watch and want to change the look to vintage, this leather band from Secbolt should fit the bill. The product comes in two colors – black and brown – and can be easily resized, thanks to six-fold clasp that doesn’t require any tool. The product is made from high-quality vintage leather, so say goodbye to peeling. This is a unisex band that comes with one year of product warranty, for both replacement and refund.
- Stauer Men’s Stainless Steel Co-Pilot Watch with Brown Leather Band. If you don’t mind spending a tad more on a vintage-style watch, we recommend this product. The distressed brown leather band is the main vintage highlight of the product, while the chronograph dial complements it. The product is inspired by what happened in the Battle of Britain and is a tribute from the brand. It has that old-school feel, which works for all kinds of occasions and setups.
- Caddy Bay Collection Vintage Wood Watch Case. When you buy vintage watches, you also need a place to store them, and that’s where this Caddy Bay Collection watch fits in. The product is made with vintage wood and has a natural grain finish, with a glass viewing top that allows you to see everything inside. The product also has seven removable soft cushions, so you can also store other jewelry and even cufflinks. The case can accommodate all kinds of big watches, and a cleaning cloth is included in the package.
How to choose vintage watches?
- First and foremost, make sure that you can trust the seller because that does make a difference to the deal. Vintage watches are loved because these are not always sold in bulk, and you want to be sure that the product qualifies for the category.
- Secondly, note that all vintage watches don’t always have a vintage dial. To be more precise, sometimes just the band or a part of the watch may certify as vintage. So, you can have an Apple watch with a vintage leather band.
- The price of vintage watches depends on rarity, beauty and age of the concerned product. Make sure that you cross check the quoted amount. Some brands like Casio are also bringing back their old products but with tech twists, which you can check.
You can really up your man dude status by buying a vintage watch. I promise you that no one will be able to resist you with an old school watch like one of the ones above. Okay well I can’t promise you that, but you’ll be really cool, I promise.So go ahead and get yourself one of those watches, fellas; you won’t regret it.