Looking for the Best Cologne Fora 50 Year Old Man? Let’s Get After It…
Ah the age old question, what indeed is the best cologne for a 50 year old man? We can tell you what it’s not – and that’s smelling like you should be wearing one of those button down black shirts with a dragon or serpent in gold bedazzled glory on the back. Nope. Definitely not a good idea to smell like you should have one of those on, at the seasoned and dignified age of 50. One might argue that is never a good idea to smell like you should be wearing one of those God-forsaken shirts, but, alas, youth and testosterone combine to yield all sorts of bad decisions in the realm of men. But we digress!
When you find your man-self hitting the big 5-0, you want a cologne that conveys some of that seasoned, wizardly, been through it all and emerged stronger and wiser kind of vibe. Something with dignity. Something that suggests maturity, life-experience, and poise. Okay enough of that, you get the idea.
You can’t wear just any cologne when going out for a business meeting, event, a party, or a date. Your perceived level class and sophistication are definitely influenced by the quality of cologne you use,which is why this special guide focuses on the best cologne for 50 year old man. You can find the best cologne choices reviewed here along with some great tips.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing top cologne for a 50-year-old man
These are the most mature aromas you can acquire:
- Ogallala Bay Rum Genuine Cologne With Double Strength. The exceptional fragrance of rum is the maturity you require. It aligns with your personality. The cologne contains double strength reserved in the bottle. The blue bottle made from Cobalt protects the fragrance, so you can use it for a long time. A little amount is enough to get an aroma that lasts all day long. You can use this cologne on special occasions. Or, decide to give it a go every day when you get out of your home. It becomes a symbol of class and sophistication.
- Vetrarian Turtle Bay Old Havana Cologne. The product contains a higher content of perfume. The oils provide long-lasting impact. At the same time, the intensity of the smell stays high which matches the requirements of a mature man. The Havana style of aroma is refreshing and exceptionally unique at the same time. The packaging of the cologne is secure and beautiful as well. The cologne has a sunny day feel to it with an appeal of a coastal region. You can smell the refreshing smell and enjoy its intensity throughout your day.
- Atkinson’s Old Bond Street Eau de Cologne Spray. A beautiful package of 50 ml cologne spray comes with Eau de Perfume. This 24 Old Bond Street cologne suits mature men with its long-lasting intense smell. The perfume oils are specifically selected to offer an aroma that blends on the surface of your skin. This way, you can attend a big event or a party without worrying about losing the fragrance soon. The cologne lasts for a long time. Plus, the designer bottle is easy to carry, so you can apply it whenever and wherever you want.
- Taylor of Old Bond Street Eton Cologne. Straight from the UK, this beautiful bottle of cologne is available in a pack of 3.38 ounce. The brand Taylor of Old Bond Street offers this Eton cologne with all the properties you desire in your cologne. The bottle is protected with strong packaging. Hence, the aroma stays protected. When applied, you can enjoy the intense perfume throughout your day. No need to worry about needing too much cologne for the necessary intensity. A small amount is enough to get the mature smell intensity you desire.
- Murcielago Fragrances Men’s Nashville Cologne. Feel the aroma of good old days again with this Nashville cologne in your hand. The fragrance suits mature men with its Western theme. A combination of masculine scent oils is blended to prepare this bottle of excellence. You get a clear smell of lavender, Tabac-rose, moss, sandalwood, and geranium altogether.
How to pick the best cologne for 50 year old man?
Here is how you can pick one of the best fragrances for yourself at the age of 50:
- Masculine fragrance. You can’t use a smell, which you don’t like. You have your tastes in terms of scents. And those are the ones best-suited to give out a mature vibe.
- Intensity. Cologne has to have an intense aroma. You should check the volume of perfume oils. This way, you can use a small amount to get the intensity you desire.
- Packaging. Don’t forget about the quality of the packaging. The bottle should be secure to protect the scent. Plus, it should look appealing to carry around wherever you go.
- Quantity. Look at the quantity you are getting in a single bottle. Then, you can decide how many bottles you need.
cologne. It can be tough when it comes to fragrances because you can’t smell them through your computer. But there is also nothing wrong with stopping by a store to grab samples or get a good whiff of the scents we’ve reviewed above. We definitely took the time to do our homework and have an idea of what these bad boys smell like. They’re invigorating and awesome. There is a reason they are the best five we could find and review. So, get yourself something you love, you deserve it!
And now for some final thoughts on the subject
Use this guide to upgrade your man-life using the best-suited cologne for your dignified 50-ish self. Do it. NOW. No time like the present, gents! There are so many different options that exist out there, so we wanted to do what we do best. And that’s bring you guys the best of the best. When it comes to nailing down the right product for our ManDude readers, we take the time to carefully curate our lists so you can rely on us to bring you the greatest options money can be. You can count on us!
And hey, if you need some additional details about these products, each one comes with a link you can simply click and shoot right over to Amazon. There you will find all the details you need about each fragrance. You can also compare prices and check out the shipping details, too! And don’t forget to take a peek at the buyer verified reviews. Nothing helps the buying process quite like hearing what others have to say that have used this stuff before. It’s win, win. So, get yourself the perfect cologne and add to your whole package. Confidence is key and having the right scent can definitely up your game. So, happy hunting out there, fellas!