If you want that bronzy glow but want to avoid UV exposure, you really should consider spray tan. A bunch of notable celebs endorse spray tanning, and it’s super easy to use these products. This brings to our main topic – How should you select the best body wash for a spray tan? Many people may wonder if they need a specific body wash after a spray. The answer is a big YES. You would want the effect to last, and a nice, gentle body wash does make a difference. In this post, we are discussing further on selecting a product, but before that, here are the top five products that we liked.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing the best 5 body washes for a spray tan
- Yum’eBoddie Cleanse Moisturizing Argan Oil Body Wash. This is a sulfate free, paraben free product that has been formulated to be used with sunless tans and spray tans in particular. This is a mild wash that doesn’t dry the skin and helps in preserving the spray tan longer. The formulation contains natural plant extracts, with oils and there are no sulfates included. Ingredients include hemp, olive, coconut, shea butter, Argan and sunflower oils.
- Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse For Body. We wanted to include a tanning product in the list, and this one from Jergens helps in getting that instant natural tan that feels and looks natural. Featuring Advanced Color Complex, the formula is tinted, so you can actually have a control on how the tan eventually looks, and color development is instant, but will deepen within hours of application. Jergens has different shades for this one, and there is no tanning odor.
- Designer Skin Faux Natural Sunless Sulfate Free Body Wash. If you need to invest in a body wash that ensures the beauty of your tan, we recommend this one. The product from Designer Skin comes in a pack of two and offers the perfect mild cleaning experience. We tried the body wash for a while and found that it works well for most spray tanning products. It’s mild on the skin and comes off easily. Designer Skin might not be the cheapest brand on the block, but it is definitely one of the better ones.
- Spray Tan in a Canister Micro Mist Ultra Dark (2-Pack). Made from a paraben-free blend of ingredients, this product is designed for offering the best possible tanning effect. This is a tanning product and not a body wash, but it demands attention because it also nourishes the skin and keeps it ultra-smooth. If you are looking for self-tanners, this one is great for both light and medium skinned people, and you will be having that glowing bronzy look. This is a pack of two bottles, so should last a considerable period.
- Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer for Body. This is another product from Jergens that creates a perfect natural tan even when the beach is miles away. The product is designed to deepen the skin tone without any streak while moisturizing the skin at the same time. There is no spray tan smell that you would associate with other products and brands. You can find different shades, and Jergens recommends that you use the product daily to retain the effect. Once stopped, the product will fade away in a week.
Do I really need a body wash for a spray tan?
Yes, absolutely. Most body washes contain a considerable number of chemicals, including parabens, and many of these can cause the spray tan to wear off, which is avoidable in the first place. Always use a product that’s meant for the purpose.
How to choose the best body wash for a spray tan?
The best way to select a good body wash for a spray tan is to check the ingredients and formulation. You would want to be as gentle as possible with the ingredients, because that will ensure that the tan effect stays longer. Go for mild products that are formulated with natural ingredients and are light on the skin. Since you would be using the body wash every single day, do not overuse it. Be easy with scrubbing to keep the tan even and glowing.
Check online now to find the best body wash for a spray tan and buy yours now!