Looking for the Best Natural Gas Grill under 500? Let’s Get After It…
A gas grill is one of the few appliances that can be efficient both indoors and outdoors. Now, if you want to buy one, you will find two major categories. The first kind of gas grills run on propane, while the other category runs on natural gas. All gas grills work in the same way, i.e. these get fueled by the gas source, which lights up the burner, and the cooking surface gets heated up for your good grilling times. In this post, we take a look at the best five grills under $500 that run on natural gas with tips on how you can choose one.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Weber 49010001 Spirit II E-310 Black NG Outdoor Gas Grill
Reviewing the top five options
When you are constrained by budget, selecting the right gas grill can be a bummer, but in all fairness, $500 is a decent budget for this category in particular, especially for home use. Here’s a look at the best five products that we liked for the right reasons.
- Weber 49010001 Spirit II E-310 Black NG Outdoor Gas Grill. This is one of the best brands for natural gas grills, and this product is also available in a propane variant for those interested. The brand offers a 10-year warranty on the product, which is great. In terms of features, you get the Gs4 grilling system, which also includes a grease management system. We like this gas grill because it’s easy to set up outdoors, and the cooking space is 529 square inches, which is huge for average parties at home. It’s available in four very stunning colors, including sapphire.
- Weber Q 1200 Gas Grill. If you don’t want to spend as much as $500, this is another budget product from Weber that works wonders for your home needs. You get 8500 BTU-per-hour, which is pretty decent, but the cooking area is comparatively small at 189 square inches, making this great for personal and family use. It comes nicely assembled straight out of the box, which is great for those new to grilling. Not to forget, there are 8 colors to choose from.
- Napoleon PRO285N-BK Portable Natural Gas Grill. Priced under the same category is this grill, which produces 12,000 BTUs and a cooking area of 285 square inches. The product might not be as versatile as some of the expensive ones, but we found it to be decent for home use, with dual stainless-steel burnings, which offers both direct and indirect modes of grilling.
- Weber 48010001 Spirit II E-210 Black NG Outdoor Gas Grill. This product also has a propane gas variant that you can check, but this natural gas model comes with a 10-year warranty from Weber and features some of its standard inclusions, such as Grease Management System and Gs4 grilling system. The cooking grates are porcelain enameled and the cooking area measures 450 square-inches, which is decent for standard use. The design of this one features two big wheels, so pushing your grill outdoor is easy.
- Cuisinart CGG-049 Searin’ Sphere 10,000 BTU Portable Gas Grill. Talk about innovative design in gas grills, and this product from Cuisinart works wonders for small needs. Priced below $500, this one features a 10,000 BTU burner and has a cooking grate that measures 140-inch, which is enough for your family needs. Other features include a push button ignition system.
What to look for while buying natural gas grills?
First things first, consider the number of burners included in the grill, which determines the heat output you get on the cooking area. Also, the size of the product and portability are two important things that matter, especially if you plan to take the grill outdoors or for camping. Gas grills, both propane and natural gas variants, are designed for easy movement, but small things like bigger wheels can make the product more mobile. The final aspect that needs attention is the cooking area. You want to be sure that you can grill anything and everything on the grilling area, right from basic burgers to steaks and more. Some brands are obviously better than the others in terms of the warranty, but that’s a personal choice we believe, especially when you are looking for features and a decent standard of build.
Check online now and select one of these 5 natural gas grills for your home.