Looks like you need the best natural gas grill for under $500. Let’s get after it…
A gas grill is one of the few appliances that can be efficient both indoors and outdoors. Now, if you want to buy one, you will find two major categories. The first kind of gas grills run on propane, while the other category runs on natural gas. All gas grills work in the same way, i.e. these get fueled by the gas source, which lights up the burner, and the cooking surface gets heated up for your good grilling times. In this post, we take a look at the best five grills under $500 that run on natural gas with tips on how you can choose one.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Weber 49010001 Spirit II E-310 Black NG Outdoor Gas Grill
Reviewing the top five options
When you are constrained by budget, selecting the right gas grill can be a bummer, but in all fairness, $500 is a decent budget for this category in particular, especially for home use. Here’s a look at the best five products that we liked for the right reasons.
- Weber 49010001 Spirit II E-310 Black NG Outdoor Gas Grill. This is one of the best brands for natural gas grills, and this product is also available in a propane variant for those interested. The brand offers a 10-year warranty on the product, which is great. In terms of features, you get the Gs4 grilling system, which also includes a grease management system. We like this gas grill because it’s easy to set up outdoors, and the cooking space is 529 square inches, which is huge for average parties at home. It’s available in four very stunning colors, including sapphire.
- Weber Q 1200 Gas Grill. If you don’t want to spend as much as $500, this is another budget product from Weber that works wonders for your home needs. You get 8500 BTU-per-hour, which is pretty decent, but the cooking area is comparatively small at 189 square inches, making this great for personal and family use. It comes nicely assembled straight out of the box, which is great for those new to grilling. Not to forget, there are 8 colors to choose from.
- Napoleon PRO285N-BK Portable Natural Gas Grill. Priced under the same category is this grill, which produces 12,000 BTUs and a cooking area of 285 square inches. The product might not be as versatile as some of the expensive ones, but we found it to be decent for home use, with dual stainless-steel burnings, which offers both direct and indirect modes of grilling.
- Weber 48010001 Spirit II E-210 Black NG Outdoor Gas Grill. This product also has a propane gas variant that you can check, but this natural gas model comes with a 10-year warranty from Weber and features some of its standard inclusions, such as Grease Management System and Gs4 grilling system. The cooking grates are porcelain enameled and the cooking area measures 450 square-inches, which is decent for standard use. The design of this one features two big wheels, so pushing your grill outdoor is easy.
- Cuisinart CGG-049 Searin’ Sphere 10,000 BTU Portable Gas Grill. Talk about innovative design in gas grills, and this product from Cuisinart works wonders for small needs. Priced below $500, this one features a 10,000 BTU burner and has a cooking grate that measures 140-inch, which is enough for your family needs. Other features include a push button ignition system.
What to look for while buying natural gas grills?
First things first, consider the number of burners included in the grill, which determines the heat output you get on the cooking area. Also, the size of the product and portability are two important things that matter, especially if you plan to take the grill outdoors or for camping. Gas grills, both propane and natural gas variants, are designed for easy movement, but small things like bigger wheels can make the product more mobile. The final aspect that needs attention is the cooking area. You want to be sure that you can grill anything and everything on the grilling area, right from basic burgers to steaks and more. Some brands are obviously better than the others in terms of the warranty, but that’s a personal choice we believe, especially when you are looking for features and a decent standard of build.
Check online now and select one of these 5 natural gas grills for your home.
Finding the best natural gas grill for under $500 does not have to be a difficult challenge! It does not have to be this huge hassle that leaves you with a headache because of the insurmountable number of options that are out there. Let us take care of that for you! That is why we are here, after all. At Club ManDude, we want to do everything to help make our guys’ lives simpler by bringing you the absolute best options that are out there. We want to always bring you the best of the best options in the marketplace by meticulously searching through all the options out there and figuring out which ones are simply firing on all cylinders. The affordable options with great functionality from an awesome brand that makes high-quality products that are meant to last. Think that’s outside the realm of possibility? Think again! We successfully tracked down five of the best options for under $500 that you are going to love. Each one has awesome features and works amazingly every time you set out to grill. You can impress your friends and family by grilling your food to perfection every time you use your new grill. And you can tell them that you got it for an unbeatable price! So take a closer look at what we found, we are confident that these grills are sure to impress.
When you take a look at the grills we found, you are sure to see some familiar brands. We were able to find multiple options from Weber and one from Cuisinart! Finding name brands for affordable prices is something we take great pride in. Because you can’t always find the name brand products for the not name brand prices. So when we are able to do just that, it fills us with a sense of pride. We want you to be confident and rely on the products that we are recommending for you. Nothing feels better than getting a great deal on a new product and having it working amazingly for years to come. But we have done just that. Natural gas grills for under $500 from awesome name brands that have been making quality products for years. And the great thing about finding an awesome manufacturer is that they always make a bunch of cool stuff. So maybe take a look and peruse some of the other cool stuff these brands have to offer.
When you compare the price tags of these bad boys, you will see that we were able to successfully find these great options and they all fall under the $500 mark. So it all boils down to preference! Sure, there is some variance in pricing, so pick the choice that fits your budget. No worries there. Check out the features that these gas grills have to offer. A lot of the time it’s the right features that can get our dudes to say “yes” to one of our options. So take a look at the details and see which grill is going to have all the right stuff before you buy. Getting yourself an amazing natural gas grill does not have to break the bank. You don’t have to spend an arm and a leg or burn a hole in your pocket. You can get yourself the perfect gas grill for under $500 and we are absolutely stoked about it for you!
Just in case you want to gather some more information before you make your decision, we have got you covered there as well! One of the great characteristics of living in the age of the internet is the fact that you can take a look at online reviews to see exactly what other consumers are saying about a product you are considering purchasing. So head on over to Amazon, everyone’s favorite online marketplace. There you can take a look at exactly what other consumers are saying about these grills. You will find plenty of positive reviews talking about what exactly people love about these grills. Who knows? You may find some specific details that sound right up your alley to help make your decision. Either way, we believe that you are going to love what other people are saying about these grills before you pick the one that is right for you. Sure, you may come across a negative review here and there. You can’t please everyone. But you are going to see way more good stuff.
At the end of the day, we sincerely hope that you find one of these options to be the perfect choice for your new natural gas grill for under $500. There are many options out there, so we appreciate that you trust Club ManDude enough to bring you the best options. We are confident you will find something you’ll love so you can impress your friends with your culinary prowess the next time you grill. Enjoy, fellas!