What’s the most important part of getting ready for the day? That’s right – picking the right cologne. I don’t actually know if you guessed that right, but I’m just going to assume that you did and move on. Picking a sexy scent can be harder said than done, especially because a lot of colognes don’t last very long. So, we made a guide for you to find a long-lasting man scent that will keep you smelling as fresh as possible for as long as possible. Check it out, guys.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing the top five products
- RawChemistry Pheromones for Men Pheromone Cologne. RawChemistry brings this amazing cologne for men that includes a patented blend of human pheromone inducing fragrance that attracts women. If you are a man who likes to slay whenever you step out, this is one product that you need. Besides attracting women, we also loved the scent of this one. Pharmaceutical grade human pheromones used in the product are proven to appeal to sexual receptors of women, and the smell lingers on the whole day.
- ZJchao Men Cologne Dark Knight Woody Fragrance. ZJchao brings this product that’s designed for professional needs. If you are someone who likes to garner attention amidst the crowd, this cologne should fit the bill. What’s also interesting is the smart black-bottle packaging, while the atomizing nozzle makes it easier to spray the mist. The fragrance lingers on for about 5-8 hours, which is not bad for the price you pay. This could be an ideal gift for men you know.
- Chassis Premium ICE Body Powder for Men. Well, this might not be cologne per se, but this powder from Chassis is designed to prevent painful chafing and keeps odor at bay, all day long. It can be paired up with one of the perfumes we just mentioned. The product is designed to offer a cooling sensation, making it ideal for men who work outdoors. While it smells amazing, it will not overpower your cologne, which makes ideal to have on the go.
- Pre de Provence No. 63 Men’s 200 Gram Cube Soap. If you wanted more than just cologne, this soap from Pre de Provence should be on your list. It has a spicy fragrance, lathers up well, and moisturizes your skin every single time. It contains shea butter, so it is super hydrating too, and this is a French Soap Bar, so it will not melt away. It has a citrus top note, rounded by cedar wood, juicy plum and violet leaves, which can last considerably longer and wouldn’t overpower your cologne.
- Brrnoo Male Perfume Woody Fragrance. This is a cologne perfume that’s designed for that timeless appeal and to last all day long. It comes with fresh woody notes and is the exact scent that a mature man would need. We found that cologne lasts for about 10 hours, which is not bad. The product should fit men who are outdoors through the day or work in the office. What’s also unique is the design of the bottle, which is as masculine.
Tips for selecting the best long-lasting men’s cologne
- Start by evaluating what the product says. Good cologne should last for at least 5 hours or more, and only then you can call it-long-lasting. Typically, cologne perfumes last longer than standard colognes.
- Look for a scent that defines your masculinity. For every man, the choice of the best long-lasting men’s cologne can be different. Some like the spicy scent, while others are fond of woody and citrus scents. Experimentation is the key to selecting a scent.
- Brand of cologneis also important. You want to find a brand that knows the needs of a man and doesn’t compromise on the fragrance and quality of the product.
- Know the notes. The top note is what hits about cologne immediately, while the base note is what lasts at the end of the day. The medium note is what lingers on after the top note is cleared out and can last for as long as four hours or more.
Now you have what it takes to pick the scent that keeps you smelling like the manliest man for a really long time. Smell good and prosper, fellas.