Whether you ride your ATV for freedom, hard work, or just a sense of adventure, the last thing you want to worry about is an unsafe tire. No matter the terrain or the weather, your tires need to keep up. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the best tires for your ATV – whether riding on a dry forest trail or through heavy mud. We’ve looked at everything from prices and composition to traction and cleanliness. These are the details that any ATV rider needs to make a wise purchasing decision, but we’ve made things easy to understand for even the newest owners. Take a look at our recommendations for the five best ATV tires for trail and mud.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
What Are The Best ATV Tires For Trail And Mud?
- SunF A024 AT-Mud-Trail ATV UTV 23×8-11 Front & 22×11-9 Rear off-road Tires. With the size variations of 23×8-11 in the front and 22×11-9 in the rear, these tire models perform with the angled knobby design of treads. The “V” directional treads make it effective in the mud and tough trails. The tire model is suitable for your ATV and resists abrasions and punctures due to its 6 ply construction. The design of the tires conducts self-cleaning, which make it high performing on rough terrain. The shoulder knobs offer better traction and protection to the sidewall and rim.
- SunF Power.I ATV UTV all-terrain Tires 25×8-12 Front & 25×10-12 Rear, 6 PR, Tubeless A033. In this design, you can front tires of size 25×8-12 and rear tires of size 25×10-12. The directional angled tread is available to make every terrain easy to conquer. The mud and trails don’t need much effort in the presence of these tires. The rubber quality is premium, which can handle the harshest riding conditions. The construction of 6 ply protects against abrasions and punctures as well. Plus, you can proper lug pattern and depth to offer traction control and improved skid.
- SunF A033 Power.I AT 25×10-11 ATV UTV Off-Road Tires All-Terrain, 6 Ply Tubeless. The set of two tires in the size 25×10-11 takes away all your concerns related to trails and mud. The side bite is created with aggressive types of shoulder knobs to protect the sidewall and rim. The performance impresses in every terrain with its self-cleaning design and high-quality rubber. The tires can handle all trail conditions, as the lug pattern and depth helps to keep the traction and skid optimal. When your wheel has a diameter of 11 x 8, this design and size suit the best. The quality is top-notch and the prices are affordable for the set of two.
- SunF A041 Mud|Trail ATV/UTV Tire 24×8-12, 6-PR. The “V” directional knobby design of tread becomes available in the size 24×8-12 with this model. The design works effortlessly in all kinds of trails including mud, sand, snow and loose dirt as well. So, no need to say that these are definitely one of the best atv tires for trail and mud. You can make your ATV high-performing with these replacement tires that protect against abrasions and punctures. This happens due to the heavy construction rated 6 ply. Handling loose terrain becomes easier with the tires’ self-cleaning ability. You never lose traction when riding.
- SunF Warrior AT Mud & Trail 27×9-14 Front & 27×11-14 Rear ATV UTV Off-Road Tires, 6 PR, Tubeless A048. In this design, you receive the front tire size of 27×9-14 and rear tire size of 27×11-14. The tread design is knobby with “V” directional angle. This design protects from the accumulation of mud or dirt. The tire’s construction quality gives assurance against abrasions and punctures. The design allows self-cleaning to make the traction proper on all kinds of trails. The sidewall and the rim get further protection due to the shoulder knobs. The design matches your performance and budget needs altogether.
As an ATV owner, you know how important it is to have a vehicle that can handle the elements. This is true of every component, top to bottom, but especially for the parts of your vehicle that interact directly with the terrain. When it comes to tires, there’s a lot to consider: the rubber, the design, the size, and the ability to withstand the unexpected. With the list above, you can be sure that your tires are reliable, affordable, and made for your needs. And now that you know your best options, you’re one step closer to tackling the work – and fun – that drew you to be an ATV owner in the first place.