Nothing will make your girl cry harder than when you propose to her, except maybe one thing: proposing with a heart-shaped engagement ring. Oh yeah, that’s right; we’ve created a whole guide just to help make you look like the best groom to be in the world. You’ll thank us later, I promise. Check it out below, brother.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing the best engagement rings in this category
- Houston Diamond District 1 Carat Classic Prong Set Diamond Engagement Ring. If you don’t mind splurging on an engagement ring for your woman, this classic white-gold design with a one-carat diamond at the center can be an ideal pick. This comes from the trusted house of Houston Diamond District, with a 30-day return policy. All their diamonds are certified and checked, and you get a Certificate of Authenticity with your purchase.
- Belinda Jewelz 925 Real Sterling Silver Heart Shaped Ring. This is the most budget design you can get with a heart-shaped gemstone at the center. The zirconia ring is made of solid 925 sterling silver with rhodium plating so the finish is extremely polished and stunning. The band has a beautiful design with smaller stones, and you can consider this as a gift for almost any occasion. The product is also available in amethyst and garnet center stone variations.
- Camellia-Jewelry Heart Shaped Natural Diamond Engagement Ring. Camellia-Jewelry is a trusted brand for diamond rings, and this one comes in 14K rose gold, with an additional matching band. Yes, this is an expensive engagement ring, but the beauty is incomparable. The product is also available in yellow and white gold options and comes with Camellia Jewelry Certificate. The heart-shaped diamond at the center measures 0.90 Ct, while additional diamonds are also 100% natural with a weight of 0.05 Ct. Think of this as a wedding exclusive investment!
- Camellia-Jewelry Natural Diamond Engagement Ring Set. This is another heart-shaped diamond engagement ring with a brand from the same brand. The entire set is made of 14K white gold set, although you can choose to get rose or yellow gold design for no extra cost. You get Camellia Jewelry Certificate with the product. The main stone is a 0.90 Ct. diamond in heart shape with color K, with additional band stones, which are 100% Natural Diamonds.
- ZenJewels Diamond Engagement Ring. ZenJewels brings this high-end diamond ring that comes with a huge 3/4 carat center solitaire set in 14k White Gold. While this is not a heart-shaped stone, the sheer beauty of the ring cannot be ignored, and the design is pretty much a stunner. The brand offers a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee on the product, which has 2.00 carat total weight diamonds. Ideal for anyone looking for an investment diamond ring.
How to shop for heart-shaped engagement rings?
- Set a budget. From fake diamond ones to 100% natural diamond solitaire rings, heart-shaped engagement rings can come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. We recommend that you set a budget for your purchase.
- Find more on the brand. No matter what type of engagement ring you choose to buy, you must consider the brand, which has to be a reliable one. Make sure that the company accepts returns and exchange.
- Get a certificate. For genuine and natural diamonds, expect to get a certificate of authenticity. This is particularly important for any buyer who wants to get an engagement ring worth value. Also, make sure that all details related to color, size, carat, and shape of the diamond is mentioned in detail.
Buying one of these rings or following those three easy steps can really make you look like the #1 man in the world. We promise you your engagement could not go any better if you just follow this guide.