Looks like you need to find the best motorcycle tire spoons. Let’s get after it…
As much as we would like guys, things don’t always go right when it comes to the performance of our motorcycles. There are issues that can come up at any moment and you’ve got to be prepared for them. Being prepared means to have the tools and equipment you need to just in case something goes wrong.
When it comes to having a bike, one of the most important and essential tools that you need to have with you is a tire spoon. And we think you know that – which is why you’re here! In this guide we are going to review and breakdown the best motorcycle tire spoons, so you’ll never have to worry about being unprepared again!
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
- Neiko 20600A Tire Spoon Levers. These spoons are made from hardened steel with a strong curved tip design. You can trust this design for quick removal of bike tires when repairing. The grip end of the spoon has a rubber material contoured ergonomically to provide a natural hold. The rim protectors offer flexibility due to the use of polypropylene material. It keeps the rims protected against any damage when using these spoons. The shaft has a chrome finish to make cleaning oil and dirt easier. You can get this in a set of 3 spoons along with 2 rim guards.
- Core Tools CT108 Spoon Type Tire Iron Set. This spoon is 10 inches in length and made from iron metal. The end of the spoon has a loop to provide a strong grip. The whole gripping area is covered with a high-quality rubber coating to keep the spoon non-slippery and comfortable. The other hand has a wide design to easily remove tires and install after repairing them. The flat spoon structure saves from any accidental pinching. This tire spoon is available in a set of 2. However, you can get a single spoon or more than 2 as well.
- Samman 14.5’’ 11.5’’ 10’’ Tire Changer Spoon. This set of tools contains three different sizes of tire spoons. You get the sizes 10 inches, 11.5 inches and 14.5 inches in a set. The spoon is made from hardened steel and has an excellent finish of chrome. Its heavy-duty quality supports against weather conditions and rust formation. The handle has a strong, well-designed grip. The edges are rounded, so you can conveniently remove tires without damaging the inner-tubes in any manner. The diversity in sizes allows you to save time and conduct tire removal in a precise manner. This set also comes with rim protectors.
- Dr.Roc Tire Spoon Lever Iron Tool Kit Motorcycle. These tire spoons have a size of 14.5 inches and provide extended leverage when changing your motorcycle tires. Each lever is made from automotive grade steel to ensure safety against outdoor weather conditions, moisture, and rust. The design has chrome polishing, which enhances its durability. The round edges let you remove your tires conveniently. Plus, the product has a lifetime warranty. The design matches all kinds of vehicles such as motorcycles, bikes, ATVs, and others. It makes removal and installation of tires extremely safe and quick.
- Precision Works 3 Spoon Motorcycle Tire Levers. When looking for the best motorcycle tire spoons, you can select these 3 spoons with heavy-duty tire removal capabilities. The tire levers have a flat edge along with a rubberized handle to easily take out the tires. Plus, you get 2 rim protectors to safely work on your tires when removing and installing. The size of the levers aligns with all major motorcycle brands and size of tires. So, you can conveniently remove damaged tires without risking pinching. And it all comes with a chrome finish over the high-quality steel material to serve for a long time.
Being caught out in the elements unprepared when you’re on your bike can suck. Being without the tools needed to get out of the jam is even worse. So having motorcycle tire spoons is an exercise in preparedness. Having what you need in case you get a flat or need to change your tire out is going to be a way to make sure you aren’t screwed. It can still be tricky finding a way to get a replacement, but getting the tire off is priority number one. And even if you’re doing a change at home, having the tire spoons that you prefer to use will make life easier for you.
Speaking of making life easier, that’s what we do here at Club ManDude. We want to make your life simpler by brining you the best products money can buy by narrowing down the options. We get it, there are a ton of options out there to choose from and it can get overwhelming trying to figure out which ones are going to be the best. And there are plenty of choices out there when it comes to motorcycle tire spoons. The last thing we would ever want to do is recommend a set, only to go use them for the first time to be met with breakage. That’s no fun. So let us eliminate the possibilities for potentially defective products by taking the time to meticulously go through the options and find the ones that motorcycle owners love the most. That way you can save time and do more of what you love most, riding that bike, my man!
When it comes to tire spoons we do not expect you to know a bunch of brands off the top of your head. And hey, maybe you do! Kudos to you, we certainly had to do our research to make sure we were on the same page as all the other bikers out there. If this happens to be for your new bike and it’s the first one you’ve ever owned, congrats! Let us take this opportunity to show you some motorcycle tire spoon brands that we think are going to be the best options. Core Tools CT108 is our number one option. We think that it is the best set of spoons for the price and bikers prefer them. But our other options are also great, with plenty of motorcyclists that use them and think they’re great. One option that may be best for one guy may not be the best for another, and vice versa. Don’t sweat it! That’s why we always make sure to pick five different options. That way you can peruse the tire spoons we chose and have some different choices that you can pick from. No matter which ones you choose, if you choose one of yours, we are confident that you will be a satisfied buyer.
The great thing about tire spoon tire irons is that they are a tool that you can easily get for an affordable price that won’t put a hole in your pocket. And, as dudes like us, we like to think you enjoy and appreciate your tools as well. We love our tools and we love discovering new tools! Especially if they’re high-quality version of tools we need. Who are we kidding? We need all the tools we buy, but that’s our little secret. If you check out the price tags on these excellent tire spoons you will see that they are excellent products that come at an affordable price. At the end of the day, all we want for our ManDudes is for them to be one-hundred-percent satisfied with their purchases.
Want to get an idea of what other motorcycle riders are saying about these tire spoons? We have got you covered, not to worry. Nothing is more honest than an online product review from a verified buyer. That is one of the great gifts of the internet. You can shoot right over to Amazon and get an idea of exactly what other bikers think of these tire spoons. It also provides an opportunity to potentially see what other consumers like specifically (or don’t like) by peeking at some of the reviews. Sure you’ll get a negative review here and there. It’s tough to make everyone happy as much as manufacturers would like to. But we made certain to bring you tire spoon choices for your motorcycle that most customers are super happy with. Hey, we wouldn’t be doing our jobs if we brought you products with a bunch of negative reviews now, would we?
Do a little perusing and see which options have you the most psyched. As guys, we know how much you want to get out there and ride your bike safely with the proper tools-on-hand. Be safe out there, fellas!
There are all different kinds of tire spoons that you can get. What kind you get does not matter as much as the qualities of the one you choose to get. To make sure you are getting the best possible tire spoon you can, look out for these features:
- Weather resistant steel
- Good grip
- Included rim protectors
While there isn’t too much of a criteria to follow, making sure that your potential tire spoon has these qualities will ensure that you’re getting the best one for the money spent.