As much as we would like guys, things don’t always go right when it comes to the performance of our motorcycles. There are issues that can come up at any moment and you’ve got to be prepared for them. Being prepared means to have the tools and equipment you need to just in case something goes wrong.
When it comes to having a bike, one of the most important and essential tools that you need to have with you is a tire spoon. And we think you know that – which is why you’re here! In this guide we are going to review and breakdown the best motorcycle tire spoons, so you’ll never have to worry about being unprepared again!
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
- Neiko 20600A Tire Spoon Levers. These spoons are made from hardened steel with a strong curved tip design. You can trust this design for quick removal of bike tires when repairing. The grip end of the spoon has a rubber material contoured ergonomically to provide a natural hold. The rim protectors offer flexibility due to the use of polypropylene material. It keeps the rims protected against any damage when using these spoons. The shaft has a chrome finish to make cleaning oil and dirt easier. You can get this in a set of 3 spoons along with 2 rim guards.
- Core Tools CT108 Spoon Type Tire Iron Set. This spoon is 10 inches in length and made from iron metal. The end of the spoon has a loop to provide a strong grip. The whole gripping area is covered with a high-quality rubber coating to keep the spoon non-slippery and comfortable. The other hand has a wide design to easily remove tires and install after repairing them. The flat spoon structure saves from any accidental pinching. This tire spoon is available in a set of 2. However, you can get a single spoon or more than 2 as well.
- Samman 14.5’’ 11.5’’ 10’’ Tire Changer Spoon. This set of tools contains three different sizes of tire spoons. You get the sizes 10 inches, 11.5 inches and 14.5 inches in a set. The spoon is made from hardened steel and has an excellent finish of chrome. Its heavy-duty quality supports against weather conditions and rust formation. The handle has a strong, well-designed grip. The edges are rounded, so you can conveniently remove tires without damaging the inner-tubes in any manner. The diversity in sizes allows you to save time and conduct tire removal in a precise manner. This set also comes with rim protectors.
- Dr.Roc Tire Spoon Lever Iron Tool Kit Motorcycle. These tire spoons have a size of 14.5 inches and provide extended leverage when changing your motorcycle tires. Each lever is made from automotive grade steel to ensure safety against outdoor weather conditions, moisture, and rust. The design has chrome polishing, which enhances its durability. The round edges let you remove your tires conveniently. Plus, the product has a lifetime warranty. The design matches all kinds of vehicles such as motorcycles, bikes, ATVs, and others. It makes removal and installation of tires extremely safe and quick.
- Precision Works 3 Spoon Motorcycle Tire Levers. When looking for the best motorcycle tire spoons, you can select these 3 spoons with heavy-duty tire removal capabilities. The tire levers have a flat edge along with a rubberized handle to easily take out the tires. Plus, you get 2 rim protectors to safely work on your tires when removing and installing. The size of the levers aligns with all major motorcycle brands and size of tires. So, you can conveniently remove damaged tires without risking pinching. And it all comes with a chrome finish over the high-quality steel material to serve for a long time.
There are all different kinds of tire spoons that you can get. What kind you get does not matter as much as the qualities of the one you choose to get. To make sure you are getting the best possible tire spoon you can, look out for these features:
- Weather resistant steel
- Good grip
- Included rim protectors
While there isn’t too much of a criteria to follow, making sure that your potential tire spoon has these qualities will ensure that you’re getting the best one for the money spent.