I know it might not seem like it but having a nice watch on your wrist can really improve your game with the ladies and make you one of the coolest guys out there – you should definitely trust me when I say that. If you don’t have one yet, I beg of you to just check out this guide below and find out how you can get the perfect watch to make you look like the #1 guy on the market. Do it. Now.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing top watches for teenage guys
These are the watches popular among the teenage guys:
- GPW German Military Titanium Watch. This military-grade watch has everything a teenage guy can feel excited about. The lightweight of the watch makes it comfortable and the stylish design goes with all outfits. The watch is capable of handling intense shocks and scratches due to the sapphire crystal coating. The titanium case doesn’t let water enter even at 200 meters underwater. The hands and markers are luminescent, which increases the readability in dark conditions. The design also offers date and day.
- Casio G-Shock Analog-Digital Black Strap Watch. This watch is a perfect combination of style and sturdiness. The analog-digital combination of timepiece looks like a time machine. The design resists shocks and scratches. The rugged watch gives time information and works like a stopwatch, countdown timer, daily alarm and more. You can choose from multiple time zones. The measuring modes of time let you find out elapsed time, lap and split time. It has an auto-calendar as well. All the features become reliable with 2 years of battery life.
- Derieter DR8990 Silicone Strap Unisex Teenager Wrist Watch. Available in multiple color choices, this watch design is for comfort and style. The plastic case material protects the watch face, while the silicone strap offers a comfortable feel. The movement technology is Japanese Miyota, which comes with data information. At the same time, the design is waterproof and resists water under 3ATM pressure. There is a stop button that allows you to protect battery wastage.
- HOWOD Teenagers Sport Watch. This sports watch is for teenagers who need digital features. Packed with multiple functions, this wrist watch has a digital display, stop watch, EL backlight, 3 alarms, and Chronograph. The waterproof structure protects against sweat and water. The construction quality is durable with stainless steel material used in the buckle and back of the watch. The size adjustment is possible due to the comfortable PU strap. You can set three alarms and see accurate time with the precision of Japanese quartz.
- KDM Sports Wrist Watch For Teenagers. This is another military-grade design with sports watch features. The impressive LED chronograph, Calendar, and multiple other features enhance the value of this watch. Plus, the design is casual, which goes with the personality of a teenage guy. The display offers date, day and time with its auto calendar. The design has an EL backlight, daily alarm as well as hourly chime. The battery and Japanese movement technology give this watch the necessary life and accuracy. There is a warranty of 12 months and a guarantee of 90 days on this watch.
How to choose the best watches for teenage guys?
A teenager needs these benefits from a watch:
- Multifunction design. The design of the watch should offer multiple functions such as date, day, time, alarm, calendar and more.
- Durability and precision. The movement technology should be precise and the battery life and body structure should be long-lasting.
- Waterproof. The watch design should protect against water splashes and sweat to keep the performance top-notch for a long time.
- Watch band comfort. The comfort of the watch band also matters if you want to wear it all day long. The strap material should be comfortable and the buckle design should ensure proper grip.
- Warranty. A watch with warranty enhances the value of money invested.
Listen boys, you’re going to want to get yourself one of these watches ASAP. You’ll look cool, feel cool and just be totally freakin’ cool. Get shopping, fellas.