Shaving your head and maintaining a smooth, dignified bald look takes work. It’s not as simple as just busting out some disposable razor and some cheapo can of shaving cream, and just mowing that lawn up there, then calling it a day. If you know what you’re doing though, and do it right, you can rock that bald noggin of yours with the utmost confidence and style.
You can reduce the effort required and increase the overall ease of shaving your head by picking the right shaving cream. Luckily for you, today’s market offers a wide range of high quality shaving cream products, some of which are specifically designed for shaving man-domes. With this plethora of products available, you do have to evaluate the quality of ingredients and the lubrication quality in order to choose the best shaving cream for a bald head. Keeping all these points in mind, give the below a read through if you want to fast-track your way to a smooth, sharp-looking head shave!
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing top bald head shaving cream
Here are the top bald head shaving cream options you can choose from:
- Daggett &Ramsdell Bald Head Shaving Lotion. This lotion contains all the ingredients that your head skin needs for a smooth shave. The formula resolves the problem of razor bumps. A clean shave takes minimal time and you don’t feel any razor burn afterward. The lotion is also efficient in terms of treating in-grown hair fibers. You can regularly shave your head. The process of using the product is simple. You put some lotion and massage a little. Then, use a high-quality razor to shave carefully.
- Daggett AndRamsdell Bald Head Shaving Lotion. If you like shaving your head regularly, Daggett and Ramsdell also offer a large pack of six. The product is capable of tenderizing the surface of your scalp. It softens the hair and resolves the problem of in-grown hair fibers as well. You can easily shave after a smooth application of this lotion. The pack of six allows you to save a lot of money without compromising the quality of bald head shave.
- Bee Bald Skin Care Kit. From the brand Bee Bald, you get a kit of two products- Shave and Heal. The Shave product gives you a clean shave with its richness and creamy texture on the scalp. The consistency of the cream provides a quick and smooth shave. Then, you can use Heal product as your post-shave lotion. It is a healing balm that repairs damaged skin and resolves the problems of bumps, redness, nick, blemishes and other irritations. Hence, this works as a complete shave and care solution for your bald head skin.
- Bee Bald Heal Post-Shave Healing Balm. Even if you choose a different shaving cream, having this product is highly beneficial. Bee Bald gives this healing balm product to use after shaving your head. This balm soothes your skin and calms down the sensations you get after shaving. You can use it to treat redness, bumps, and razor burn. All elements in the product are botanical and natural to repair, nourish and relax your scalp.
- Olla Beauty Supply Inc. Bald Head Shave Cream. This shave cream formula has been designed to eliminate razor bumps for good. This cream doesn’t require the use of a razor, so you can only apply the cream and let the magic happen on your head. The bald style becomes easy to maintain with this incredible product. This formula requires a simple application and rinse after 4 minutes. It gives a smooth bald head look without the problems of shaving with a razor.
How to get the best shaving cream for a bald head?
Make sure you focus on the following factors to choose the best shaving cream to shave your bald head.
- Lubrication. The quality of lubrication is an important factor for shaving your head. You have to cover a large area of hair, so the cream should provide necessary lather for the job. The lubrication decides the smoothness of a shave. And that protects from painful burns of a razor after a shave.
- Features. Closely analyze the features of the product you choose. Protection from irritation, scalp tenderization, in-grown hair treatment, and other features enhance the value of shaving cream.
- Post-shave care. You should also look for a post-shave cream to repair the damage to your scalp. Find one with essential oils and moisturizers.
- Package size. If you shave your bald head regularly, try investing in a package of multiple pieces to save money.
Now, you have everything necessary to maintain a smooth, sharp-looking, and dignified shaved bald dome-piece. We hope you enjoyed the read, dudes. Now get out there and get it done!