Alright fellas, it’s summer time and it’s time to start trimming off that winter beard. Even though a little facial hair never hurt anybody, getting your beard under control in time for the summer heat might be just the thing you’re looking for. The best way to keep your man beard trimmed and all cleaned up is with an electric shaver, but you want to make sure you’re getting the best shaver at the best price.So, instead of letting you buy an over-expensive shaver that will probably die on you in two weeks, we created this guide for you to explore. All of these electric shavers will help you get the cleanest shave you possibly can and, on top of that, they all cost under 75!
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing top electric shavers under 75
These are the top electric shavers available under 75:
- Philips Norelco Electric Shaver 2100, S1560/81. This one is considered a reliable rotatory shaver. The blades have self-sharpening properties and offer a neat dry shave. The heads are movable in all four directions, which allows you to easily shave the curved areas on your neck and face. With one touch, you can open the shaver, wash and clean. A powerful Lithium battery provides reliable power that works consistently.
- Braun Electric Razor Series 3 310s. The shaver contains 3 shaving elements. All three have pressure sensitivity, which allows your skin to feel comfortable. The sensitivity of the elements also increases the efficiency of the shaver. The machine contains 2 NiMH batteries that perform effortlessly for years. The shaver has its dry and wet functions. So, you can use it with foam, gel or water as well. The trimmer in the middle helps to cut long and curly hair easily. The German technology of this cordless shaver makes it durable, waterproof and long-lasting.
- Panasonic Electric Shaver For Women ES2207P. For women, Panasonic offers its shaver with sharp blades. The slim design of foil provides a close, easy and convenient shave. The heads of the shaver have flexible pivots and the shaver also works as a trimmer. Different trimming attachments help with shaving underarms, legs, and even the bikini areas. The shave convenience also comes with wet and dry shaving functions. You can clean it in the running water easily without worrying in any way.
- SweetLF 3D IPX7 Electric Shaver. With LED display, this USB chargeable shaver takes about 1 hour to get charged and offers 30 shaves. You can carry it anywhere and enjoy a powerful shave with its 4-direction flexible heads. The shaver takes the shape of the curved surfaces to easily cut hair closely. This makes it perfect for jawline, neck, and face as well. The shaver also works as a pop-up trimmer to conveniently shape your mustache, sideburns and trim your beard as well. The body stays unaffected in the presence of water.
- Braun Electric Shaver Series 3 ProSkin 3040s. Using MicroComb technology, this shaver actually catches more hair and sends it to the blades for quicker and better results. The cutting system has 3 elements. The middle trimmer cuts the long hair and 2 SensoFoil elements provide a comfortable shave. The shaver is suitable for wet as well as dry use. You can get a smooth shave and then wash the shaver in running water. It has rechargeable batteries made from NiMH.
How to pick the best electric shaver under 75?
To get your hands on the best quality of electric shaver, you should look for the following features:
- Shaving system. Evaluate the shaving system. This includes the number of elements and the trimmer. Check the quality of foil to know how close cuts you can get with it.
- Battery life. Make sure the rechargeable batteries have the ability to perform for years. You can look for Lithium or NiMH batteries in shavers.
- Shaving types. You should be able to give yourself a wet as well as a dry shave with a shaver. This way, you can choose your facial hair style, depending on your mood or purpose.
- Waterproofing. Find a design that is cleanable in running water. It would be better to find a 100 percent waterproof design.
- Durability. Judge the durability with the reputation of a brand along with the warranty you receive.
Listen, I’m a fan of a good ole’ beard just as much as the next guy, but keeping your face groomed and cleaned up is the best way to go. Making an investment into one of these high-grade shavers will save you endless amounts of money and frustration and will make you look like a million dollars, easy. Well, maybe a million dollars is a little bit of an exaggeration, but you’ll definitely look a lot better. So, find the best electric shaver for you and your man beard and start trimming fellas – let’s go!