When you’re a soldier, having a watch can really help you complete your job to the best of your ability. But, having just your everyday, ordinary watch can actually slow you down and make your life just a little bit harder. So, we decided to make a guide to help you find the perfect watch to make your job just the slightest bit easier – check it out below.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing top watches for soldiers
Here is a list of watches that suit the requirements of a soldier:
- SUUNTO Core Military Men’s Outdoor Sports Watch. This military-grade watch checks vertical movement with its altimeter. Plus, there is a barometer to check the air pressure and a compass for navigation. The weather conditions are monitored along with the sun. A graph shows the trend of the weather condition and an alarm notifies about an upcoming storm. The design is sturdy and works perfectly in extreme conditions. The display offers digital data in its protected case. The band is comfortable.
- Casio Men’s G-Shock GA 100-1A1 Military Series Watch. This watch design gives you a complete auto-calendar with a countdown timer and stopwatch feature. The design has digital as well as analog movement that covers time zones of 29 types. It works fine in intense water pressure of 200 meters. The manufacturing quality withstands gravitational shock, vibrations and other kinds of shocks. The appeal and comfort of the design make it effective for both male and female soldiers. And the functions support the job on the field.
- Citizen Watches Men’s BM8180-03E. This stainless steel watch has high-quality canvas band. The steel case protects the white dial present on the black face. The design shows date and day as well. The band is made from nylon material with a buckle made from steel. The dial window has a strong mineral crystal that resists scratches. The most useful features of this watch include its luminosity, analog display, buckle closure, and textured crown. Plus, it protects itself from water even in the depth of 100 meters.
- Citizen Watches Men’s BU2055-16E Eco-Drive. With a durable plastic case and green canvas band, this watch gives a classic appeal. The dial is luminous and the face shows day as well as 12/24-hour time. The accuracy of the time comes from the precise movement of Japanese quartz. The case diameter is 43 mm. A soldier can wear this watch underwater as well. The product resists water up to a depth of 100 meters.
- LYMFHCH Men’s Military Watch. This design comes with a big face containing black color and offers a digital-analog display of time. The wristwatch has comfortable green-colored fabric strap. The accuracy is offered with features such as time measurement, stopwatch, and alarms. The design is dynamic and resists high temperature. The detection and indication qualities are available as well. The weight is light, while the needle speed performs exceptionally. The quartz movement comes with alarm, chime, lap time, and more.
How to find the best watches for soldiers?
These are the factors important for a soldier to select the best watch:
- Accuracy. All the features including time, stopwatch, or any other should provide accurate information. This comes down to mechanical quality and manufacturing technology.
- Durability. The design of a watch should perform effortlessly in all conditions. It should be well-tested and approved against environmental conditions that military officials have to face in the field.
- Comfortable. The comfort factor depends on the band of a watch and the ease of using its features. These factors decide the value of a device for a soldier.
- Display. You need to choose between analog or digital display. However, many watch designs contain both digital as well as analog display. The display depends on the type of functions a watch can perform.
Having the best watch possible when you’re a soldier is one small thing you can do to make your extremely hard job just a little bit easier. Hopefully, this guide makes things a little easier and you can find a watch that fits your needs.