Looking for the Best UTV Tires For Pavement? Great. Let’s Get After It…
For many riders out there, there’s no greater thrill than grabbing a few friends and hitting the pavement in your UTV. For others – let’s call them the more serious minded of the bunch – their utility vehicle is just that. It’s a way to get work done. When it comes to tires, though, it doesn’t really matter what you do with your UTV. You just need it to run smoothly!
When it comes to a safe, even ride, your tires make the biggest difference. This is true of any terrain, but it also applies to riding on pavement. Roads can take an unexpected toll on your tires. When they’re not made well enough, they can be punctured by the smallest debris. If that happens and you’re lucky enough to avoid a flat, you can be sure that your ride will get a lot bumpier at least. By taking into account the traction, construction, smoothness, and skid, we’ve put together a list sure to meet your riding needs. If you’re looking for the best UTV tires for pavement, this is your first and last stop.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
- Wanda ATV/UTV Tires 25×8-12 /6PR P373-10243. This reputed brand has UTV tires having the rim width of 6 inches and tread depth of 0.6 inches. The tires are capable of handling heavy loads up to 340lbs easily. Apart from the load capacity, the tires maintain the speed as well. The durable material is pretty lightweight with a rolling design that provides smooth service for quicker braking and acceleration when riding. The tread bras have wide spaces and optimal depth to shed all the mud quickly. This helps to navigate your way in all kinds of terrains. The nylon construction provides protection against abrasions and punctures.
- SunF 26x11R12 26x11x12 ATV UTV A/T Radial Race Replacement 6 PR Tubeless Tires A043. This tire design and size matches your needs of mounting on a rim of 12 inches. The design of knobby tread has a directional angle to provide top-notch performance on all kinds of terrains. The premium rubber quality can withstand all kinds of racing conditions. The smoothness of a ride is assured with radial construction. The tire is suitable for pavement, as it resists abrasions and punctures with heavy ply construction. The pattern and depth of lug provide proper traction control with an enhanced skid. Hence, riding experience becomes comfortable.
- WANDA ATV/UTV Tires 27×9-14 Front & 27×11-14 Rear /6PR P350-10171/10174. These tires provide a load range of 410lbs with a rim width of 7 inches. The 6 ply design provides optimal control over traction and enhanced skid. The traction quality makes these tires reliable in mud, dirt and in the woods or desert as well. The lugs have additional shoulder to protect the sidewall and rim. The nylon construction with 6 ply gives safety against abrasions and punctures. You can find these tires in a set of four and let the well-spaced design support the riding experience in all weather and trail conditions.
- SunF ALL TERRAIN ATV UTV 6 Ply Race Tires 25×8-12 & 25×11-10 Tubeless A033 POWER I. This tubeless tire design has a size of 25×8-12 and 25×11-10. All kinds of trails become easy to conquer with the angled tread design and premium rubber quality of these tires. The construction has a radial style, which provides proper smoothness on hard surfaces. The tires match all your UTV needs with abrasion and puncture resistance. The protection against punctures is due to the 6 Ply construction. Plus, the stability, traction control, and skid are the benefits you receive with lug pattern and depth.
- Powersports Bundle Kanati Mongrel 10 Ply DOT 25×8-12 and 25×10-12 ATV Tires. These tires have a strong 10 Ply construction to ensure excellent protection against abrasions and punctures. The tires have different sizes and align with your needs of riding in tough trail conditions. The lug patterns and spacing creates perfect traction and better skid to make riding easier and comforting. The mud gets removed easily when riding. You can definitely choose this one as the best utv tires for pavement. The tires are available in a set of four.
When it comes to tires, we as guys know that you get what you pay for. Now, that doesn’t mean you have to go out and buy the most expensive tires you can find. But you also don’t want to run out and buy the cheapest because you save some dough. We’re dudes, we understand that if we buy something cheap, the chances of it breaking are higher, thus leading us to buy the option with the higher price in the end anyway. That is what has us totally on top of our game, making sure that the options we provide are going to have the quality you deserve as one of the guys. So, we took into account the quality, durability, the average life of each tire set, and of course, the price. By combining all of these elements and really doing our homework, the five options we have above are going to give you the best bang for your buck. Our sincere hope is that you can look at our list, take some information into account, and buy a set of tires that will leave you more than happy in the end. So much so, that you buy another set after your new one wears out! Because you love riding your UTV a lot, am I right?
And now for some final thoughts
There they are – the best tires for pavement riding in your utility vehicle. Because riding is important to you, we’ve put down the groundwork in your search. Now all you have to do is select the tire that best matches your UTV needs and get your wheels – and maybe a friend or two – out onto the road. We know that these options will not leave you disappointed, you can trust us. As like-minded dudes, we love our vehicles and always want them to be performing at their best. That means the right tires, too, because not only do they provide the perfect traction, they also keep you safe. Having an excellent set of tires will allow you to maintain control of your vehicle and stay on the road.
But just in case we haven’t provided you enough details, don’t sweat it! We want you to have so many details that your little heart desires, so we provided a link for each product that we’ve described. That’s right, by clicking any of the links above, it will launch you right over to the almighty Amazon. Everyone’s favorite online retailer. You truly can find everything there. Dive into all the additional details you can find, look at prices, check out shipping details so you know when you can get back out on the road in your UTV. But also, you get the added bonus of looking at customer reviews. What better way to check out the quality of a product than looking at the testimony of verified buyers? We know you won’t regret it, so happy riding!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How often should I replace my UTV tires?
A) UTV tires take a lot of wear and tear due to the rough driving conditions. However, modern UTV tires have a long life, and even if you use them in rough conditions, they will still perform well for around 5000 miles and even more. Keep check your tires and replace them when you see significant damage.
Q) Are UTVs different from ATVs?
A) Yes, an ATV is a single-person ride with a smaller, while UTVs are larger vehicles. They have large tires and a capacity of up to 6 people. However, the two-seater version of UTV is more common, and that’s why they are widely known as side-by-sides.
Q) Do UTV Tires get damaged frequently?
A) Modern UTV tires are quite strong and durable, and they have a lifespan of around 5000 miles. However, early wearing can occur, depending on the driving conditions. Extreme activities like rock crawling can sometimes take a toll on your tire and damage them early. Keep checking the tread and replace the tires if the tread seems worn off.