Looking for the Best Soccer Cleats for Wide Feet? Let’s Get After It…
Shoes are a critical piece of the equation for many sports. But performance in some sports certainly will be impacted more than others by your choice of footwear. One such sport is soccer – this is a game where what you have on your feet can literally make or break your success out on the field of play. Knowing this, how does one choose the best soccer cleats for themselves? What should be the criteria?
Well, one of the most important things to consider is the obvious – how do they fit? The truth is, there is absolutely no one-size-fits-all situation with soccer cleats. To explain more, two players may both measure a size 9 in length. Great. But one player has narrow feet, and the other player’s feet are very wide. If they both try on the same size 9 shoe, it will not be a good fit for both of them. The shoe will either be too tight along the sides for the person with the wide feet, or too loose along the sides for the person with the narrow feet.
And this post today is for all of you soccer stars with wide feet! From kids to professionals, players with wide feet require a careful selection of soccer cleats. If you feel uncomfortable, playing your best game won’t be possible. Hence, in this post we offer a clear idea of how to pick the best soccer cleats for wide feet.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing top soccer cleats
Here are the best options for soccer cleats available in the market:
- Diadora Kids’ Cattura MD Jr Soccer Shoe. Starting with kids’ collection, you can choose these shoes. The wide stud sizes provide the much-needed balance for the big feet size. Plus, you get a comfortable synthetic quality. Proper padding in the shoes allows a cushioning effect on the feet. Hence, running and kicking get easier. There are beautiful color choices available to ensure that your kid would love it.
- Nike Men’s Phantom VSN Academy DF MG. This imported, synthetic shoe design is from the popular brand Nike. The design has multiple cleats to improve the effectiveness on the field. Running seems flawless and you get better control over your movements. The beautiful look is available in multiple colors along with the brand logo of Nike.
- Nike Mercurial Superfly 6 Academy FG Soccer Cleats. The matter of size never becomes a problem with Nike. You get multiple sizes in almost every design of cleats. In the same category, you can find this great soccer cleat in all the major US sizes. The name NIKE ensures the quality and performance of the shoe. The design has a fabric sole with a synthetic design that looks beautiful and serves the purpose.
- Vizari Palomar FG Soccer Cleat For Kids. Kids, whether they are little or big, need comfortable shoes like these to play soccer. These cleats have 100 percent synthetic design along with the sole made of synthetic material as well. The upper design contains lightweight synthetic leather. This leather is easy to wash and durable. The sole has TPU molding, which creates a hard surface to play. The front area is stitched and riveted as well into the upper design. Hence, you get reliable durability.
- ALEADER Boy’s Athletic Soccer Cleats. A balance of fabric with synthetic material brings the style and comfort in this cleat. Superior quality of comfort becomes possible due to the soft leather used in the design. Plus, the fabric knit quality gives the necessary durability. The top collar has a high length to provide a better fit and security. Controlling the ball gets so easy, even on dry or wet fields. The cleats are rubber molded and contain the configuration of rotational traction. Internal cushioning keeps your feet secure while you make the maximum impact with your kicks.
How to find the best soccer cleats for wide feet?
You need to focus on the following elements to choose the right soccer cleats:
- Size. The size has to be exactly the size of your feet. The width, as well as the length, should take the shape of the feet. You can’t choose a tighter version. Also, don’t risk wearing a loose shoe.
- Material. You need a material that is durable, elastic and rigid at the same time. It has to expand conveniently without losing its firmness. The durability decides your performance and the kind of game you play. It also decides the life span of your shoes. Synthetic leather proves to be a reliable material, especially if it is 100 percent pure. You can choose pure leather as well.
- Maintenance. Cleaning your shoes decides its life. If you don’t remove the dust and dirt, it starts damaging the knit and the material of the shoe. However, you can choose a design that doesn’t require too much in terms of maintenance. This way, you can play more and keep your shoes clean easily.
- Sole studs. Look at the size of the studs as well. As you have wider feet, the studs on the sole should be wide enough. This way, you can ensure the necessary balance when playing on the field.
The four tips above are super important. They are the points that will set you up right so you can find the best shoes that are going to last and keep your feet as comfortable as possible when you play. We wanted to find the best of the best, so we dug deep into the options out there to find the ones that are going to serve you best. A great soccer cleat that lasts a long time can be hard to come by, along with an affordable price tag? Forget about it! But Club ManDude has got you guys covered, we found some really great options that are going to have you psyched to put them on before every time you practice or play a game.
And now for some final thoughts on the subject
Best Soccer Cleats for Wide Feet…SOLVED. We hope you enjoyed this post and found it useful! There is an absolute plethora of options out there and it can be difficult to navigate which ones are going to serve you best. So, we did our due diligence and narrowed it down to a few of the best options money can buy. And if you want some more details, we’ve got you covered there, too. Every option that we’ve provided comes with a link that you can simply click and shoot right over to Amazon. There you will find every additional detail you can imagine so you can make the best decision possible. You can also compare the price tags and see when your new shoes will arrive! Don’t forget to check out the verified buyer reviews, too. They will serve you well in deciding because they’re people who have already bought and used the shoes. So, get out there and have some fun with a new pair of soccer kicks!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How tight should soccer cleats be?
A) Soccer cleats need to be tightly fit on your feet to allow perfect control over the ball. The tip of your toe should not be touching the cleats, but it must be as close as possible. The distance between the toe and the cleats must not be 1/4th of an inch.
Q) Do cleats hurt normally?
A) Cleats would not hurt if you buy the right size. The cleats have to be tight on your feet. But if it is giving you pain, you must change the cleats. If you are experiencing pain in the heels, adding a gel heel cushion can also support your heels and reduce pain.
Q) Can I wear soccer cleats for other sports?
A) Metal cleats are not allowed in flag football. But you can wear soccer cleats for other sports like football and baseball. However, most experts suggest that you must wear soccer cleats only for soccer to maintain them in good condition for a long time.