I get it – sometimes watches can be really bulky and annoying to wear and can easily take away from how awesome you’re looking. An easy solution to this? Just buy yourself a pocket watch! It fits easily right in your pocket and you won’t have to worry about anything getting in your way. Check out this awesome guide on how find the best pocket watch for your manly day to day activities.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing top pocket watch options for daily use
These are the pocket watch options you should choose from:
- Charles-Hubert Paris Stainless Steel Mechanical Pocket Watch. This exquisite pocket watch contains a demy hunter stainless steel case. The case is attached to a matching chain design. The skeleton dial has beautifully printed Roman numerals. The movement of jewel mechanical offers accuracy. The watch comes with a beautiful gift box. The steel appeal gives a unique shine that enhances your sophistication and class. The size is 47 mm, which is easy to carry in your pocket. The chain is strong and contains an easy-to-use hook.
- SplendidGifts Fire Department Pocket Watch. Available in a set of pocket watch and knife, this one has an antique appeal. The watch has a golden case with a golden chain. The top of the watch case contains the symbol of the fire department. The face of the watch is white, which allows you to easily see the black numerals and hands. The watch has quartz movement and the chain is made from silver metal with Gold finish.
- Gotham Men’s Stainless Steel Analog Quartz Date Railroad Style Pocket Watch. This pocket watch has a railroad watch style of face. The watch case is 49 mm in size and made from stainless steel. The crystal glass is capable of resisting scratches. The dial design offers military time in the classic railway design. Japanese quartz movement provides time, date and long battery life. The watch resists water to the depth of 30 meters underwater. You get a lifetime warranty on this watch along with a top-notch curb chain to protect while carrying it around.
- Stuhrling Original Men’s Vintage Mechanical Pocket Watch. This is another beautiful design of a pocket watch that features a skeleton dial with dual sides. The hour markers are roman numerals that become easily visible on the white face of the watch. The hand-wind movement requires about 25 to 30 winds only to work for 24 to 36 hours easily. You can mechanically move the crown after every 24 to 36 hours. When it starts to resist, stop the movement and the watch will start moving on its own. The dial window has double protective crystals.
- Speidel Classic Brushed Satin Pocket Watch. This pocket watch comes with a unique black appeal and shows the date, day and time. The sub-dials help with the day and date, while the analog quartz movement provides accurate time. The chain with the watch is diamond cut and has a length of 14 inches. This beautiful case comes with this chain of 14 inches, which contains a belt clip. The hands are also white in color.
How to choose the best pocket watch for everyday use?
A perfect pocket watch will serve these purposes:
- Elegant appeal. The design of a pocket watch should live up to the class and sophistication you desire, which is why you need to closely judge the watch face, case, and chain design.
- Accurate movement. The movement technology of the watch should be accurate and reliable. After all, you would want your watch to show you the right time!
- Easy to carry. The case size, weight, chain and belt clip, all decide the convenience of carrying around a pocket watch. So, evaluate each one of those factors.
- Long-term performance. The material appeal and function should have the capacity to last for years. So, you need to check the durability factor of a pocket watch.
Keep all of this in mind next time you look for a pocket watch. All of this can really save you a lot of time and money and make you the coolest bro in all of *insert home town name here*.