Are you an Architect Looking or the Best Mouse? Great. Let’s Get After It…
Architects have an important job. They literally shape the world around us. In your work as an architect, every decision matters. That’s true of your designs, sure. But it’s also true of the tools you use. Your tech needs to be every bit as innovative as you are. And there is no detail too small to consider – including the mouse you use. Think about it: the cursor on your computer screen is the most direct interaction you have with your designs before they come to life in the real world. And in order to realize your vision, you can’t have anything less than total control.
As someone who works in design, you know that something as small as a mouse has endless aspects to consider. Long, uninterrupted hours demand comfort. The movement of tiny details requires the right level of sensitivity. You don’t have time for dead batteries or broken wireless connections. With all of this in mind, we’ve put together a list of the absolute best options for architects when it comes to choosing a mouse.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
- HAVIT Ergonomic Wireless Mouse. This vertical mouse has a scientific design sculpted to the user’s palm. Hence, it allows you to use without any drag in the movement. Plus, there is no need to worry about wrist strain. The connection is reliable due to the wireless technology of 2.4GHz. As an architect, you will enjoy the impressive range of working distance. It allows 360-degree range of connectivity in 10 meters without any interference. The Nano receiver USB makes it easy to simply plug it in and start using the mouse. It has 6 buttons and 3 DPI levels between the range of 800 and 1600 DPI.
- TeckNet 2600DPI Bluetooth Wireless Mouse. You can use this mouse with any Bluetooth-enabled devices such as PC, laptop or notebook. The receiver provides an uninterrupted connection to enjoy working. The battery life is 12 months and there is a light to indicate battery power. TruWave technology has been utilized to deliver precision in cursor control. There are 5 selections of DPIs between 800 and 2600 DPI. This battery-powered mouse contains 1 year of warranty. The shape and color choices are stylish. So, you can keep this compact, portable mouse wherever you go.
- 3Dconnexion CadMouse. This mouse model has cable connectivity in a classic design. The matte black color gives it a unique appeal. In terms of performance, this mouse impresses with its Laser movement detection technology. You get high movement resolution of 8200 DPI, making movements smooth and controllable. The CadMouse is suitable for several Windows versions such as Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. Professionals can utilize this wired mouse to attain precision in their work. Along with all that, you will admire the tracking ability of this mouse on all kinds of surfaces.
- 3Dconnexion 3DX-700062 Cadmouse Wireless. 3Dconnexion also offers a wireless version of the CadMouse model for professionals. The ergonomic design is optimized for mobile with a dedicated mouse button in the middle. The battery is rechargeable to offer long-term performance with every charge. The optical sensor is available to ensure movement precision and energy efficiency. The wireless universal receiver is available for connectivity along with USB cable and Bluetooth connectivity options as well. A single click allows you to quickly zoom in for a close look and then zoom out. Hence, you can analyze geometries conveniently, which is why many people find it to be the best mouse for architects.
- MOJO Silent Bluetooth Mouse. There is no need for a USB dongle with this mouse model. The wireless connection is possible with Bluetooth. The compatibility is diverse with Android, Linux, Mac, and Windows. There are 6 buttons and a scroll wheel ready to support your work. The buttons make no noise. Other features include adjustable DPI, Bluetooth pairing, battery indicator, quick web browsing and more. The mouse requires 2 batteries of AAA type for the usage. The sensitivity of this overwatch mouse is adjustable to acquire the desired level of controllability and swiftness. Hence, this optical mouse can become a perfect companion for you.
By keeping connectivity, comfort, and features at the top of our list, we were able to cultivate a group of five of the best options. We did plenty of digging to come up with these products for you architect guys out there, by pulling out all the stops we were able to find some excellent choices. You will never have to worry about these bad boys losing their connection, that feature is one of the best these mice come with. And take a look at some of the additional features! State of the art, ergonomic designs will let your mouse hand stay comfortable throughout the day. You’re an architect, so we totally get the fact that you may be using your mouse for up to eight hours a day. If you’re anything like me, you will be pushing past that eight hour mark to burn the midnight oil while creating your newest plans. By having a super responsive mouse, as well, delays are a thing of the past. Each mouse has great response, so you will have a device that very quickly reacts to every click, swipe, and roll. Go ahead and take a look!
We all rely on architects – and we probably don’t give them enough credit for their importance in our everyday lives. But when an architect makes a mistake, we notice. The technology you use as an architect should be held to the same high standards that you are. Every mouse on this list will meet – and exceed – those expectations. Architecture is your craft and we know how much you want to keep nurturing those abilities in the right way. Continuously getting better and better, moving up in the world, getting recognized for great creations. We get it! By putting together the options we’ve found, you can check one important item off your list so you can get back to what you do best. Creating.
And hey, if you want to do some more digging and get meticulous, we welcome it! Each of the options that we have provided comes with a link you can simply click to head over to Amazon. There you will find all the additional details to your heart’s content. Take a look at all the features these devices have to offer; we are confident that you will find something that is more than suitable. We want you to buy a new mouse, break it out of the box for the first time and say “Yes,” when you place your hand on it for the first time. If you do happen to find a new mouse that isn’t on our list, let us know! There is nothing more satisfying than getting to find new products to add to our lists to keep things updated. Our lists are always geared toward being the best of the best, so any other products out there that would be great for our lists are welcomed. Happy mouse hunting out there!