Looking for the Best GPS For ATV Trail Riding? Great. Let’s Get After It…
ATV enthusiasts, whether riding for fun or for work, are some of the most adventurous, free-spirited sportsmen in the world. Their connection with the outdoors is unrivaled, and most of them wouldn’t hesitate to hop on their vehicle for an unplanned ride. But there’s also a certain amount of security you want when riding. Anything can happen, after all.
The purchase of the right GPS system can provide that extra bit of security. For some, it’s a tool that helps you get the job done faster and easier. For others, it’s the perfect companion for a ride into the woods. One thing it isn’t? Negotiable. In addition to keeping you on the right path, a good GPS can be a really fun piece of tech. Customization, mapping, data logging, and music capabilities are only a few of the features available in modern GPS systems. In our list of the best GPS systems for ATV trail riding, we’ve taken it all into account. Whether you just need a reliable map to get you from A to B or a back-up plan in the case of an emergency, you can find what you’re looking for here:
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
- Trail Tech 922-125 Route Tracker. This Powersports GPS offers hill shading, topography, color maps, and a lot more. In fact, you get to manage your routes, tracks, and waypoints. This way, you get to plan, and then, record your whole trail. The GPS shows you the speed you are riding on your trail along with your elevation, distance, voltage, and temperature as well. The localized signals are used to track the locations and provide a real-time map with media controls, phone as well as Bluetooth-enabled intercom. The color touchscreen displays properly even when exposed to direct sunlight. There are various other features related to music, calling and messaging.
- Trail Tech 912-704 Voyager Stealth Black Moto-GPS Computer. This one has been specially designed to fulfill the needs of off-road riders. Hence, this model is popular among riders who use ATVs, motorcycles, snowmobiles and other off-road vehicles. The design contains a high-quality LCD screen that displays distance, GPS speed, altitude, compass, engine temperature, ambient, and maps as well. This model has its trail managing system to help you see, organize, change and share your whole trail systems via MicroSD card. Data logging becomes accurate and clear, even if you are in the harshest terrain conditions.
- Trail Tech 912-102 Voyager Stealth Black Moto-GPS Computer. You can use it for ATV trail riding for its sturdy and advanced design with features that match all your needs. Driving in any terrain becomes easier in the presence of this GPS with comprehensive information related to your distance, speed, altitude, direction, maps, engine temperature and other features. In fact, the user screen is customizable, which allows you to adjust your screen as per the trail. You can use the track manager to see, organize, modify and share your whole trail system in a 3D format. The accuracy of the tracks and adjustment of data happens as per your moving or not moving conditions.
- Garmin eTrex 20 Worldwide Handheld GPS Navigator. This is a handheld GPS navigator that contains a preloaded basemap of the whole world. The display size is 2.2 inches that give you a colored view. The GPS receiver is WAAS-enabled along with GLONASS and HotFix support. Hence, the device offers quick positioning along with reliable signals. This is considered the best gps for atv trail riding for its ability to provide road maps and waterproof design. The automatic routing takes place as per your turns on the trail. The design is compact and easy to carry anywhere you go.
- Garmin 010-01199-20 GPSMAP 64st Worldwide Handheld GPS. This one comes with the warranty and one-year subscription of BirdsEye. The GPS has a color screen with sunlight readability feature. The sensitivity of the device is high, which makes the GPS very effective on tough trails. The BirdEye subscription provides free satellite imagery of a location. It runs on battery and the display size is 2.6 inches. You can get this device with a set of memory card, lantern flashlight, batteries, and charger as well. The GPS contains 100K preloaded maps to help you make your journey convenient.
So, there we have it. The best bang for your buck. These five GPS systems will not steer you wrong, dudes. They have everything you need to play it safe in case you get lost. And mobile devices like your cell phone aren’t always going to get a signal. These bad boys will give you what you need to find your way, even out in the wilderness. Because what fun is an ATV ride if you’re not out in the best parts of nature? You can rest easy knowing that every time you take one of these units with you, it will have your back at every turn. Take a look at the features! Each one is unique in its own right, which gives you an opportunity to choose what’s best for you and your own style.
And now we’ll give you some of our final thoughts on the subject
Riding without a GPS can leave you feeling naked. This is especially true of trail riding, where a wrong turn can so easily ruin the fun. You can take the risk – but not the excitement – out of your trips with a reliable mapping system. And if you’re looking for something more advanced, something you can customize and play with, there are plenty of options for you, too. Now that we’ve pointed you in the right direction, the perfect GPS for your ATV needs is right around the corner. Find something that you feel is absolutely rad, and you do not have to sacrifice quality for price! We always make sure to give our guys the best options, for the best price.
And just in case we didn’t provide you enough details, we have got you covered. Each GPS system that we’ve reviewed above comes with a unique link that you can easily click on to shoot right over to Amazon to take a closer look. There you will find every detail for every GPS unit, so you can find the exact unit that piques your interest. You can also check out all the price tags and get those shipping details, so you know when you get to use your new toy. We love our gadgets, too. Don’t worry, we get it! We are going to set you up just right with the best products, every time. And don’t forget to check out other customer reviews, that will give you that excellent guidance you can only get from a customer who’s purchased the product before you. Can you say, winning? Head on over to take a closer look at these GPS systems, you will not be disappointed. And if you happen to find an even better one that’s not on the list, let us know! We appreciate that a ton. Happy riding out there, and don’t get lost!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q) Does The GPS work during Trail riding?
A) Yes, the GPS work just fine during trail riding. But If you are in the deep forest or desert regions, the normal mapping may not work. However, you can still see the directions and other offline maps that will be helpful in your path easily.
Q) Are these ATV trail riding GPS gadgets worth it?
A) The answer to this one is a resounding yes. These GPS gadgets are compact, lightweight, and highly durable, and their advanced maps and touch features also provide a user-friendly interface for trail riding. A GPS is also very essential during trail riding because there are no roads there. So, if you don’t have GPS already, you should surely get one before trail riding.
Q) Where to find the best GPS for trail riding?
A) The best option is to purchase from reliable online stores like Amazon. Here you can find a wide range of GPS systems with distinct features to suit your needs well. You can also find many money-saving offers and budget-friendly options if you purchase online.