Looking for the Best Casual Shoes For Motorcycle Riding? Great. Let’s Get After It…
We’ve all seen it guys, that big biker, with the black helmet, leather jacket and the infamous biker boots, and while that’s the stereotype for motorcycle riders, not all of us feel like gearing up like that, just to take a nice Sunday ride on our motorcycle. Some of us dudes just like to keep it casual!
Take a look at the list we have compiled below, just for you. We did a fair amount of digging to bring you the best five options that we found. For the casual rider out there. Am I right, guys? Plenty of us love to just hop on the bike, no special clothing, keeping things simple, while also sporting some casual shoes that are just right for the ride. You will see some excellent, maybe even surprising options below. But no matter what, we took the time to ensure that these options are the best of the best.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
That’s why in this guide, we’ll be breaking down and reviewing the best casual shoes for motorcycle riding.
- Skechers Men’s Pilot Utility Boot. With 100 percent leather quality, this pair of black shoes has everything you desire from your motorcycle riding footwear. Most importantly, it contains a thick lug sole that provides proper traction. This gives you proper control of the bike. Plus, the height of the shoe reaches your ankle, which ensures protection and coverage against environmental particles. The lacing system combined with a padded collar ensures a sense of ease when wearing it. The foot bed is lightly padded as well to make long rides manageable. The heel height is 1.25 inches and the construction of the design is durable.
- Skechers Men’s Tom Cats Utility Shoe. With a low-height design from Skechers, this pair of shoes is made from high-quality sole and 100 percent pure leather. The sole has rubber lug material, while the upper body of the shoe has leather construction. The insole is cushioned properly to ease the experience of long-time wearing. The heel is 1 ¼-inch high. You get a lace-up system of closure along with a padded collar. The grommets of the laces are hexagonal and there is a loop on the rear side of the shoe to pull it up. This shoe design is available in black and brown colors.
- Bates Marauder Performance Men’s Motorcycle Boots. This casual shoe design offers the beauty of nylon and leather merged together in a unique design. Both the materials are used in a strategic manner to provide maximum performance and durability. The addition of a waterproof membrane ensures that your feet stay dry. The sides of the shoes contain Poron XRD foam to protect your ankles. The toe area has leather material to restrict abrasion. The outer sole has rubber design, which is slip and oil resistant. You get proper traction to manage your bike.
- Bates Beltline Performance Men’s Motorcycle Boots. This is a futuristic shoe design with the shine of nylon and sophistication of leather. Apart from the excellence in appeal, the materials impress in terms of performance, durability, and comfort. The whole upper section of the shoe contains a waterproof membrane. The sole has a curvy design to help you ride a motorcycle. Also, there is a hidden lacing system and molded heel design to ensure top-notch protection. The traction of the rubber sole helps to avoid injuries on slippery surfaces. The lacing system provides a perfect fit of the shoe without being visible to others.
- Harley-Davidson Men’s Eagleson Sneaker. This pair looks more like sneakers, but the construction quality is best-suited for motorcycle rides. The white flat sole has a slight curve in the front. It is made from high-quality rubber to provide flexibility and protection. The upper section has leather design along with a waterproof membrane in the front. The lacing system fits inside the padded collar. The height of the shoes reaches your ankle and the circumference fits perfectly. If your goal with the best casual shoes for motorcycle riding is to find a light-weight and sneaker-like design, then, this is the pair you should choose.
We took everything into account with these shoes. The grip on the footrests, the comfort, the durability, the price, everything. That’s why we do what we do! Taking every key element into consideration is the name of our game here at Club ManDude, and footwear is no exception. Without a comfortable shoe that protects your feel while looking great at the same time, your next right might not be as enjoyable. So, hopefully we have at the very least educated you on what we feel are the best options for that next casual, Sunday ride out onto the open road with the wind in your face.
And now for some final thoughts
You don’t have to “look” like a biker to be one. It’s actually possible to be cool and comfortable at the same time. When you are searching for some comfy shoes to wear during your ride, you’ll want to make sure you look for qualities like:
- Cushioned insole
- Padded collar
- High-quality materials
- Rubber sole
Choosing a casual shoe for your motorcycle rides doesn’t have to be a complicated choice, as long as you make sure you look out for the above features. When you take these characteristics into account, you are guaranteed to find a shoe that’ll make your motorcycle that much more comfortable!
And take it from us, you will not be disappointed with any of these options. But just in case we haven’t provided enough details for you to make your decision, we took an extra step to keep you informed! Every one of the products we have listed comes with a link that you can just simply click and shoot right over to Amazon. You know the drill; Amazon has every bit of information you will need to get meticulous with your choice. And we want you to! Get into those nitty-gritty little details that allow you to make a good decision. It’s footwear, it’s important! Having the right support, protection, durability. You get. Right, dudes? You can also check out the price for each pair, check out shipping details to know how soon you can get out on your next casual ride with some new kicks, and of course, other buyer reviews. Nothing will help that purchase process quite like finding out what everyone else is saying about these shoes. Go ahead and take a look, we welcome it. And just in case you found a better option that’s not on our list, that’s totally cool, too. In fact, we would love to hear about it. Drop us a line if you think there’s a better product out there. We are constantly keeping our lists and information updated for you, our loyal dudes who love reading our articles. Keeping everything up to date helps us to keep our edge so we can consistently be releasing lists of the best, top-notch, high-quality products that you love. So, get ready to throw on a new pair of awesome shoes and head out on that ride!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q) Can I wear casual shoes while riding?
A) Nowadays you don’t have to wear those heavy boots every time you go on rides. Modern casual shoes are sturdy and comfortable on your feet, and therefore, they are the best shoes for motorcycle riding. The shoes are lightweight and breathable, so you will love them in the summers.
Q) Can I wear jeans with these casual shoes for motorcycle riding?
A) The casual shoes mentioned in this list are sturdy and comfortable. But they are also quite stylish and will go well with your jeans. There are lots of colors and design varieties to suit every piece of clothing in your closet.
Q) Are motorcycling casual shoes expensive?
A) Not at all. If you purchase online, you can get the best deals and a wide range of options to choose from. Reliable online stores like Amazon have partnerships with leading shoe brands, so you can get the best products directly from the supplier. And if you are a regular buyer, you may also find some great offers and discounts.