Looking for the Best Baseball Bat For a 7 Year Old? Let’s Get After It…
You and your 7 year old are baseball enthusiasts. Your pride and joy is about to join the local little leagueteam and now it’s time to make sure he or she has the best equipment for their age range and size.What better piece of baseball equipment to start with than the bat? But wait! You can’t choose just any random baseball bat. It should probably be the best baseball bat for 7 year old available out there, as in on planet Earth. Okay maybe that’s a bit extreme but you Dad’s out there understand where we’re coming from – you want the best for your littles one – as long as the best doesn’t cost a fortune. Fortunately for you, you can get a perfect bat for your 7 year old within a few clicks, and for a price you will like. The below guide gives you the full rundown on exactly what the top baseball bat options are that are available for your little one. Let’s do this…
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing the top 5 baseball bats for your kid
Let’s find out the top options available out there for you to consider:
- Franklin Sports Vemon Aluminum Tee Ball Bat. With high-quality construction of aluminum, this certified baseball bat is designed in the drop weight options such as -12, -11, and -10 as well. Construction quality provides the necessary strength to the bat without making it heavy for the little ones. Hence, swinging gets easy and a kid can make some great hits. The weight distribution also supports the smoothness and speed of making a swing.
- Rawlings 2019 5150 USA Youth Baseball Bat. Choose this baseball bat to obtain high performance. The metal design provides a balance due to the engineering technology of pop 2.0. The material 5150 alloy holds aircraft-grade quality, which ensures its durability. Your 7-year-old can make swing after swing without feeling tired. The bat has a configuration of 17 Oz and 27 inches, which perfectly suits the age group of your kid.
- EASTON Pink Sapphire Softball Bat. This bat design is perfect for your little girl to make strong hits. With a weight drop of -10, this bat design provides a natural grip and a great swing. The material includes aluminum in the form of ALX50 alloy. The design comes within the range of ultra-thin. Plus, it has reputed certification from USSSA, ASA, ISA, NSA, and ISF. The pink color will make your little girl fall in love with this one.
- Rawlings 2019 Raptor Tball Youth Baseball Bat. When you need control and power altogether, choose this bat design for your kid. The Raptor Tball Bat has a weight drop of -12 to create better pop and allows a longer range of swing. The sweet spot has been placed to improve the pop when the ball hits the barrel. The design suits every characteristic you desire for your kid. The swing speeds are exceptionally strong. Plus, it has an allow material that performs for years.
- EASTON Beast USA Youth Tee Ball Baseball Bat. Another product from EASTON with ALX50 alloy and a weight drop of -10. Your kid enjoys a comfortable grip and enjoys playing due to the aircraft grade material construction. The design is lightweight and has durability, which ensures a grip comfort for all sports. The configuration of this bat is 14 Oz and 24 inches.
How to find the best baseball bat for 7 year old?
You have your top 5 bat options ready now! But to choose the best of the best, keep the following factors in mind:
- Bat length and weight. Your child’s performance on the ball field certainly will be impacted by many factors. But certainly a piece of that pie will be the quality of baseball bat you put in their little hands. The bat has to suit your child with respect to its length and weight. If it is too heavy for your child, it will decrease the swing speed. If it is too light, it can really reduce the power of those hits. Every try to hit a homer with a wiffle ball bat? Yeah, not going to happen. That’s an extreme case but you get the idea – don’t go too light. Similarly, the length directly impacts the swing range. The drop of a bat provides the length-weight difference. For your 7-year-old, you can choose between -10 and -13.
- Durability. The durability of your bat is a must to consider. You should check the material utilized in the construction and the quality of design. These two factors come together to decide the performance and durability of a bat. Look for warranties to ensure the durability of the bat you pick.
- Price. You can compare multiple options to pick a cost-effective bat of the quality you are looking for.
The three tips above are important, so pay close attention. We want you to find the absolute best option for your kid, so we are going to set you up for success in that department. Compare the options using the tips above and you should have no issue grabbing an excellent bat. We went deep to find out which bats were going to be the top five, so we hope that one of these bad boys will be the answer!
And now for some final thoughts on the subject
Hopefully now you are feeling on top of your bat game, and can go forth and make a great decision in finding that perfect bat for your little slugger. And lastly, don’t snooze on the reviews! Read those reviews and the customer tips, along with keeping the above in mind, you should have no issue locking down the perfect bat for your 7 year old. We are confident in the options that we found, so we hope that you can get a little more educated on the subject and make a conscious decision. There are so many options out there, so our sincere hope is that we successfully narrowed things down for you.
And hey, if you want some more details, we’ve got you covered there too. Each one of the bats above comes with a link that you can simply click and shoot right over to Amazon, everyone’s favorite place to buy just about everything. So, take a trip over and take a look at all the additional details you can handle. There you can also take a look at the price tags to compare and see what the shipping details look like so you know exactly when the new bat will arrive. Hey, we get it, we’re excited for you! We’re guys, too, and plenty of us have our own kids that love sports. We want you to have all the fun and enjoyment in the world with your little guy or girl. And don’t forget to check out the buyer verified reviews; nothing helps the process like seeing what other people are saying about these bats. Get out there and play ball!