Technology just keeps getting better and better. It has never been a time in the history of technology where you can do as much as you can right now, especially with your cars.
For a number of reasons, you may be looking for a USB drive that can fit into your car stereo. Well, you’re in luck! We have field tested and reviewed the top 5 best USB flash drives for a car stereo. Let’s dive right in!
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
1. Puanv USB Flash Drive. If you need a versatile USB flash drive, this would be the right choice. This USB drive has a memory space of 128GB and offers compatibility with iPhone, Mac, iPod, iPad, Computers and Android as well. Hence, you can transfer music and other files from any device and use it to play when driving your car. This multi-functional flash drive impresses with its exquisite design. The silver USB drive automatically identifies the type of software when entered. Then, it quickly transfers videos, audio files, photos via any type of device you connect it to. Then, you can use it to play music in your car stereo.
2. Richwell USB Flash Drive. This thumb US flash drive offers external storage up to 128 GB. The device can extract files from MacBook, iPhone, Android, and computers. The design opens with a twist, giving it an appealing look. The texture of pure metal supports the rotation in 360 degrees. Apart from its fashionable appearance, the device also impresses with its storage capacity, file transfer speed and more. You can simply insert the device to your car stereo and play your favorite music right away. This flash drive has strong reading and writing speeds.
3. Richwell 4in1 USB Drive. The brand Richwell also offers this great model of 4-in-1 USB flash drive. This USB stick gets you the external memory of 128 GB. Plus, the device is compatible with all computers, Android and iOS devices. You can use its USB C stick, Micro Stick, USB3.0 and Lightning stick as well. The USB C stick allows you to transfer video, audio and photo files from your computers, Mac, Android, iPhone, and other devices. The very first insertion allows the device to automatically identify the software type. This compatibility saves you from getting all those irritating warning messages. The performance is strong with 40 MB per second writing speed and 80 MB per second reading speed.
4. PNY Elite-X Fit 64GB 200MB/sec USB 3.0 Flash Drive. This is considered the best usb flash drive for car stereo due to its strong reading speed. It offers a reading speed of about 200 MB per second. Though it is a USB 3.0 flash drive, it offers backward compatibility with USB2.0. The files get transferred way faster than many other flash drives. So, you can save and play music by inserting it to your car stereo. It can store more than 11,000 songs at once, so you can listen to fresh music throughout a long journey. The design has a low profile for convenience.
5. SanDisk Cruzer Fit 16 GB USB Flash Drive. This is another design you can invest in if you prefer low profile flash drives. The flash drives are available in a pack of 5, so you can utilize each USB to store 16 GB of music. It is compatible with all car stereo, mobile device, and computers. Hence, there is no discomfort in inserting any of the flash drives and start listening to all the songs. The metal and plastic construction keeps it durable.
When it comes to choosing a great USB flash drive for your car stereo, there are a few key components to look for and they are, the reading speed, compatibility with iOS and Android devices, and memory space. All of the USB’s we’ve reviewed have all of these traits and more to offer!
We hope that these reviews make your USB selection a little more seamless and your life a little more convenient.