Looks like you need the best USB drive for a car stereo. We’ve got you covered, let’s get after it…
Technology just keeps getting better and better. It has never been a time in the history of technology where you can do as much as you can right now, especially with your cars.
For a number of reasons, you may be looking for a USB drive that can fit into your car stereo. Well, you’re in luck! We have field tested and reviewed the top 5 best USB flash drives for a car stereo. Let’s dive right in!
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
1. Puanv USB Flash Drive. If you need a versatile USB flash drive, this would be the right choice. This USB drive has a memory space of 128GB and offers compatibility with iPhone, Mac, iPod, iPad, Computers and Android as well. Hence, you can transfer music and other files from any device and use it to play when driving your car. This multi-functional flash drive impresses with its exquisite design. The silver USB drive automatically identifies the type of software when entered. Then, it quickly transfers videos, audio files, photos via any type of device you connect it to. Then, you can use it to play music in your car stereo.
2. Richwell USB Flash Drive. This thumb US flash drive offers external storage up to 128 GB. The device can extract files from MacBook, iPhone, Android, and computers. The design opens with a twist, giving it an appealing look. The texture of pure metal supports the rotation in 360 degrees. Apart from its fashionable appearance, the device also impresses with its storage capacity, file transfer speed and more. You can simply insert the device to your car stereo and play your favorite music right away. This flash drive has strong reading and writing speeds.
3. Richwell 4in1 USB Drive. The brand Richwell also offers this great model of 4-in-1 USB flash drive. This USB stick gets you the external memory of 128 GB. Plus, the device is compatible with all computers, Android and iOS devices. You can use its USB C stick, Micro Stick, USB3.0 and Lightning stick as well. The USB C stick allows you to transfer video, audio and photo files from your computers, Mac, Android, iPhone, and other devices. The very first insertion allows the device to automatically identify the software type. This compatibility saves you from getting all those irritating warning messages. The performance is strong with 40 MB per second writing speed and 80 MB per second reading speed.
4. PNY Elite-X Fit 64GB 200MB/sec USB 3.0 Flash Drive. This is considered the best usb flash drive for car stereo due to its strong reading speed. It offers a reading speed of about 200 MB per second. Though it is a USB 3.0 flash drive, it offers backward compatibility with USB2.0. The files get transferred way faster than many other flash drives. So, you can save and play music by inserting it to your car stereo. It can store more than 11,000 songs at once, so you can listen to fresh music throughout a long journey. The design has a low profile for convenience.
5. SanDisk Cruzer Fit 16 GB USB Flash Drive. This is another design you can invest in if you prefer low profile flash drives. The flash drives are available in a pack of 5, so you can utilize each USB to store 16 GB of music. It is compatible with all car stereo, mobile device, and computers. Hence, there is no discomfort in inserting any of the flash drives and start listening to all the songs. The metal and plastic construction keeps it durable.
If nothing else, technology certainly serves to make life easier and more convenient. When it comes to your car, especially if it’s a newer model, many are now including USB drives. With such a luxury at your fingertips, you can load all sorts of goodies onto the drive to use in your car. Any songs you want, any artist, any time. It is that easy. You don’t even have to mess with cords or Bluetooth to connect a device, you simply stick a USB in the port and you’re good to go. And the more technology evolves, the more it becomes smaller, yet with more room on each drive. So you can upload a bunch of great music onto one drive and just keep it right in your car so you don’t have to worry about not having your favorite tunes to jam out with in the car. And the great thing about USB drives is that they’re affordable. Especially, again, as technology evolves. That’s another great perk! Everything becomes more affordable as well.
And while we’re on the subject of pricing, let’s discuss! Why? Because It’s important, duh! We want you to be able to find the best option for the money you’re going to spend, and not necessarily on the most expensive option there is either. Our favorite option is the PNY USB 3.0 and it is definitely not the priciest option on our list. In fact, it costs half the price of other options. That’s not to say that every option we have here isn’t great, but the one we think is best is super affordable. It all comes down to how much you want to spend and what kind of product you want. The PNY choice is great because it is a straightforward, compact USB drive with 128 GB. That’s a good deal of space to stuff a ton of your music into so you have it wherever you drive. It’s a great product, along with all the other drives we chose. Take a look at what we have brought to the table, check out the specs, see what suits your fancy. We’re fairly certain one of our USB drives will hit you just right. And hey, if there is something better you find, tell us about it! We’d love to hear about it.
It’s also never going to be a bad idea to check out other customer reviews from people who have tried these products and had success with them. We want you to experience the same! So, see what other ManDudes are saying about these USB drives over at Amazon. Nothing helps the buying process quite like hearing from other people who have used a product and had success (or a lack thereof). Either way, there is simply a plethora of data and research to behold over at Amazon. Take the time to do a little searching of your own so you can find the best option to suit your needs. The great thing about customer reviews is that people usually don’t hold back and will give you the straight-up truth. Having honest opinions of products is totally a gold mine of information that can you help you on your search for the best USB drive to use in your car.
Also, don’t forget about brands! Finding the right manufacturer can open doors to find other great products that are going to fit your needs and give you awesome tech items. Finding the right tech product maker is a total win, because they always have a bunch of other goodies that they make too. So you may find a bunch of new toys to enjoy when you find the right maker of your car’s new USB drive. And on top of that, when you find a business that makes quality products right from the get-go, they are going to hold themselves to a higher standard for their customers. That’s what builds that winning reputation, when your clientele can rely on you to bring the goods that last for years to come because they devoted the time, money, and energy into making only the best products for their buyers.
And speaking of quality, always ensure that you’re buying quality products no matter what you’re searching for! But since we’re talking about the best USB drive for your car, we want you to be able to find one of the utmost quality. Something that will last and keep you happy without worry of the drive breaking due to cheap manufacturing. Nothing is more annoying than buying a product that you think might be great, only to find that the manufacturing wasn’t so great and the product fails, leaving you to potentially buy again. Spending a little extra for quality goes a long way, because in the long run you may actually end up saving. Win, win, baby!
On the whole, we just want our guys to be happy with their purchases, especially if they end up choosing one from our list. And if you happen to find something really great out there that we haven’t heard about, we totally want to hear about it. We always want to simply make sure our lists have the best of the best options!
When it comes to choosing a great USB flash drive for your car stereo, there are a few key components to look for and they are, the reading speed, compatibility with iOS and Android devices, and memory space. All of the USB’s we’ve reviewed have all of these traits and more to offer!
We hope that these reviews make your USB selection a little more seamless and your life a little more convenient.