For us bike riding gents out there, there is certain gear we need while on our travels. Some such gear would be boots, protective jackets, helmets, and more. But there is also one other element of gear that is not talked about as much – and this is the all-important set of motorcycle gloves!
Gloves are important for motorcycle riders mainly because you are constantly using your hands for steering and your hands are consistently exposed to different weather elements. To keep your hands protected it’s best to pick up some gloves, but not just any gloves, gloves that are made for motorcycle riding. And we’ll go you one further – you really need at least 2 sets of gloves – one for summer riding, and one for cold weather riding.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Lucky for you, fine gents, in this article we’ll be covering the best summer motorcycle gloves!
- Superbike Full finger Goat Skin Leather Touch Screen Motorcycle Gloves. The palm area of these gloves contains an anti-skid design. It allows you to control the bike effortlessly. The buckle button is available to lock both the gloves with each other when storing. The leather of goatskin provides softness, light weight, flexibility, long life, and durability. The fingers have foam padding along with strong plastic knuckles. The index finger allows you to use mobile phones and touch screens without removing the glove. The black-colored design is suitable for both men and women riders. Multiple sizes are available to choose from.
- Jackets4Bikes Men’s Premium Leather Motorcycle Cruising Street Palm Sliders Biker Gloves. The leather of Aniline cowhide is utilized in maximum quality to construct this pair of gloves. The design looks stylish and has all the elements to protect the back of your hand. Additional protection is provided in the knuckles with a carbon fiber layer. The glove holds your wrist properly with its loop and hook system of closure. The palm sliders make a strong grip possible. Plus, there is a silicone printed design to further improve the quality of grip. The gloves are available in multiple sizes to pick the right fit.
- Superbike Breathable Leather Motorcycle Gloves. The palm offers an antiskid design to provide better control over the motorcycle. The material of the glove is soft brown leather containing a breathable design due to perforated construction. The quality of the leather makes it soft, durable, lightweight and flexible. The finger knuckles contain foam padding and strong plastic caps to protect against injuries. The fingertips of the gloves allow smartphone usage conveniently. No need to remove your gloves in order to answer a call or send a text. The glove design is available for men and women riders.
- Milwaukee Leather Men’s Premium Leather Perforated Cruiser Gloves MG7500. The premium leather quality is what makes this pair the best summer motorcycle gloves. This is a men’s pair of gloves suitable for Cruiser and other bikes. The perforated design provides necessary cooling and flexibility. At the same time, the quality of vehicle control improves due to the padded palm. The palm area has a gel padding to make the gloves skid-free. The knuckles are soft and protect without compromising your comfort. The design is available in black color for men in different sizes. The right fitting also comes due to the loop closure of the glove wrist.
- Protect The King Motorcycle Biker Gloves Black Premium Summer Mesh. This stylish pair of gloves has padding to prepare you for all kinds of weather conditions. The air flow technology and moisture wicking allow your hands to stay cool and dry throughout a riding experience. The fingertips work on touchscreen devices effortlessly. The palm has a reinforced design with layers of leather and padding to avoid riding fatigue. The product is durable due to its material and manufacturing quality. The brand offers guaranteed satisfaction, while the color and design match all kinds of riders.
It’s important to have your hands protected while riding your motorcycle and a nice pair of gloves can definitely get the job done. There are quite a few motorcycle style gloves to choose from out there but if you want to be sure you’re getting the best, just make sure to look out for some of these qualities:
- Fingertips that allow for smartphone usage
- Additional knuckle protection
Having a pair of motorcycle gloves with all or most of these features will keep your hands completely protected while biking. Not only can you look cool on your motorcycle with some nice new gloves, but you can know you’re protected too.