Ok, fellas. It’s time to get serious with your girl. It’s been a few months and you want to take the next step, but you don’t want to make TOO big of a step – so how about a promise ring? This will show you’re ready to really commit to the relationship and will also give you some major bonus points. Check out these rings before to find the perfect one for your girl’s taste.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing top brands of promise rings
These are the best promise rings from the top brands available out there:
- Diamond Mine Rose Gold Bridge Vintage Promise Ring. This beautiful rose gold ring comes with 3.20 carats of a black diamond. You can choose from multiple ring sizes. However, the design looks marvelous in the contrasting combination of black and rose gold colors. The gold has 18K and the brand offers you a chance to get it engraved. Hence, you can put the initials of your name and your partner’s name. Or, get a message engraved. The diamond is conflict-free and rose gold doesn’t harm the environment.
- Angara Solitaire Heart Shaped Ruby Promise Ring. If you are ready to touch the higher expenditure levels of promise rings, Angara offers ruby solitaire promise ring in a heart shape. You can get this solitaire in different ring metal types such as platinum, white-gold, sterling-silver, yellow-gold and others. The ring sizes are customizable as well. You get an authenticity certificate for the gemstone quality from the brand. The carat weight of the ruby is about 0.8 carats, which gives a beautiful red-colored heart shape.
- YFan Three Stone Cubic Zirconia Promise Ring. You can get a stunning promise ring without spending a lot of cash. YFan offers a three-stone design that looks exquisite. The Cubic Zirconia material offers a sparkle that never fades away. The shape of the ring contains three stones in the middle attached permanently to the white gold metal. The brand offers you exchange facility and guarantees to give the money back if any issues arise within the 90 days of purchase.
- Faenlior Cubic Zirconia Iced Infinity Celtic Trinity Knot Promise Ring. Nothing says “love forever” than a promise ring with an infinity Celtic trinity knot. Faenlior brand offers you a chance to share your eternal love with this stunning promise ring. The design has 90% silver purity and contains other alloys to ensure its shine and durability. The top of the design has a complex design that looks fabulous. The jewelry has the highest quality of sterling silver. And this quality doesn’t cost you a lot. Plus, the design comes with a guarantee of money back within 30 days.
- UPSERA Round Solitaire Promise Ring Of Siam Rose Crystals. UPSERA is another brand offering multiple promise ring designs. This one is popular for its elegance and luxurious crystal. The red crystal looks charming and suits all personalities. The ring goes with all kinds of outfits, so women can keep it in their finger all the time. This would be a perfect gift choice as a promise ring, having a pendant size that looks exquisite.
How to select the best place to buy promise rings?
You need to focus on these factors to find the best place to purchase a promise ring:
- Brand reputation. Firstly, you should make sure that the selected brand is reputed for its making quality and material excellence.
- Diversity of options. The selected place should provide you a variety of promise ring options. This variety should be available in terms of designs, sizes, material types, and prices as well.
- Your budget. Some places offer expensive promise rings, while others can give moderately cheaper options. You need to have a budget in mind to select the best-suited brand.
- Guarantee. When looking for a place to buy your promise ring, you should give importance to brands that offer a guarantee on their products.
Now that you’ve read this, you can find the perfect ring to make sure you and your girl are on the same page. Soon enough, you’ll be on the road to a happy life together. Plus, she’ll be really happy, which is never a bad thing.