Looking for the Best Mouse for Long Fingers? Good. Let’s Get After It…
Our bodies come in all shapes and sizes. And, as most of us are keenly aware, so do our body parts. When it comes to the time spent on your computer, your fingers do most of the work. They are responsible for all of the communication we have with our devices. You would think that tech developments would take this simple truth into consideration, but they often don’t. From your phone to your keyboard, technology seems to have settled into standard sizes. But those sizes do not fit all.
For those of you with long fingers, a lot of tech can feel unwieldy. That prevents you from taking advantage of the intuitive nature of the devices you use. Nowhere is this more evident than in your mouse. Standard sizes just don’t feel right. The shapes are uncomfortable, and the buttons aren’t placed properly. There are a few exceptions out there, and we’ve compiled them in this list.
Every mouse on this list is state-of-the-art, but each one provides you with a size and shape that will accommodate a natural, more comfortable feel.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
- EIGIIS 2.4G Ergonomic Handheld Trackball Finger USB Mouse. If you have long fingers, this handheld trackball design would suit you the best. The ergonomic design supports wireless connectivity along with a natural position of palm, fingers and wrist and arm. So, you won’t feel any discomfort. The trackball requires a little effort with your thumb to make its move. The shape completely fits the shape of your hand, no matter whether you use your left hand or right hand. The wireless mouse has adjustable DPI, ranging between 800 and 1600. The application choices are so many with high compatibility of this mouse with desktops and laptops.
- AODOOR Rechargeable Wireless Mouse. This is an optical wireless mouse known for adjustable DPI and great user experience. There are three levels of sensitivity between 800 and 1600 DPI. The accuracy in tracking cursor is highly impressive. The wireless transmission of 2.4GHz allows a connectivity range of about 10 meters. The design is ambidextrous containing an optical sensor in the bottom area to track precisely. This way, you get a quick response to even very little motion. The compatibility with Mac and Windows further empowers the usage. All these features are packed in a shape that supports long fingers.
- YUMQUA Y-01 Portable Wired Trackball Mouse. This jitter mouse has a mini handheld design that works off the table without any location-related limitation. The mouse enables 4D scrolling of a page with the use of your thumb. There is a trackball along with three other buttons that are placed to work with either hand. The comfort level impresses the users due to the portability. The mouse brings a significant reduction in muscle pain created due to unnatural ways of using a mouse. The USB 2.0 system saves from all efforts related to installing. You can simply plug and start using. The mouse is highly compatible.
- Logitech M525 Wireless Mouse. The shape of this mouse is uniquely designed with a rubber grip to provide comfort and convenience to your hand. The size is perfect for all types of fingers, as it takes very little to click and make a move while using this mouse. The controls are simple to reach in order to make movements such as going forward, backward, and scrolling. The scroll wheel is highly precise when it comes to navigation. The battery life is 3 years due to its smart energy-saving mode. All these features make this one the best mouse for long fingers.
- VicTsing MM057 2.4G Wireless Mouse. The hand feeling reaches its peak level of comfort with this mouse design. It has a contoured shape along with an external body that resists sweat and feels smooth. The finger rest is available to enhance the level of comfort. The rubber coating doesn’t allow your hand to slip while scrolling. Plus, the mouse doesn’t take too much power due to its efficient sleep mode. There are 5 different CPI options including 2400, 2000, 1600, 1200 and 800. Also, you get two polling rate of 250Hz and 125Hz.
Each of these options was carefully selected for our list through careful research with you in mind. And these mice have great connectivity, as well as fast speeds. You will never have to worry about any of these products failing to stay connected to your device, and they are super responsive. Every click, every movement, every stroke will quickly respond through your computer so that your mouse is a device you are completely satisfied with, even if you happen to be a guy with long fingers. The comfortable feel of these options will help to keep your hand pain-free while you use your mouse, eliminating potential issues of carpal tunnel or tendonitis. Go ahead and take a look at our list so you can discover these excellent options for your very unique needs. We hope you find exactly what you are looking for.
Not everybody understands how much of an impact hand size has on tech users. If you’ve got long fingers, though, you’re definitely aware. Whether you use your mouse for work or play, a standard size doesn’t always fit. Each option on this list will give you that much-needed comfort. Guys tend to have bigger hands in general, we get it. And sometimes longer fingers play a part. Without the right mouse, you may find yourself becoming frustrated because you end up concentrating on a device that just doesn’t fit well for your needs. It’s totally cool, we have got your back here at Club ManDude! We made sure to take extra special care in curating our list for you so you can take all of the guesswork out of finding the right mouse on your own. There are tons of options out there that may seem right, only to find out that the mouse you purchased may not be “the one”. So, it is our every intention to give you the best of the best. The top-notch, state of the art options that will suit you best.
Plus, if we haven’t provided enough details to influence your decision, no sweat. Every option that we have provided also includes a link you can simply click on, and head right over to Amazon. There you will find all the additional, nitty-gritty specifications for each mouse so you can make an educated decision before purchasing. On each product’s page you will also find pricing, shipping details, and other customer reviews. That’s what they’re there for! Having the opportunity to take a look at what other users of the products are saying is an invaluable tool that can certainly help before making your purchase. And if you happen to find a better option that didn’t make it to our list, let us know! We are always looking for newer, better options to add to our lists of reviewed products. And we want you to be happy with the device that you choose, that is our main goal. So, happy mouse hunting out there!