Looking for the Best Laptop for Your 10 Year Old Daughter? Let’s Do This…
In this day in age, all kids want are the newest and best thing out when it comes to technology. It used to be asking for toys and games, but now it’s iPhone XRs and Apple Watches. So, it’s only a matter of time before your daughter bats her eyelashes and asks you for a brand new laptop. You might be thinking, “Isn’t 10 years old a little too early to own a laptop?” Well, as young as it sounds, your daughter’s not going to understand how things went when you were a kid so there’s no sense in explaining the past buddy. Instead, we made a list of laptops that are perfect for your little princess and are not too advanced for someone who’s only 10 years old. You’ll have no issues with these cool computers and will make your daughter feel like the coolest girl in school. Check it out.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
- Lenovo HD Laptop Intel Celeron N3350. This model from Lenovo has all basic features powered by Intel Celeron N3350 Processor. The processing speed ranges between 1.1 GHz and 2.4 GHz, which is optimal for general productivity tasks, internet, and email activities. The memory of 2GB and storage memory of 32 GB provide you with proper smoothness and storage capacity. The screen is 14 inches in size and has HD resolution. The display is backed with LED-backlit technology and HD Graphics500 by Intel. The maximum performance of the USB Type-C port is available along with USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi.
- Lenovo 130S HD Laptop Intel Celeron N4000. Lenovo 130S has Intel Celeron processor N4000 to offer a range of frequency between 1.1 GHz and 2.60 GHz. The device enables general multitasking with its 4GB of Ram. Plus, it provides optimal storage memory of 64GB. The device supports the basic level of photo editing, applications, and gaming. You get 1 year of subscription to Personal Office 365. The operating system Windows 10 brings familiarity and security to make the usage easier. The external body is sturdy and stylish, which will impress your daughter. You can utilize the 11.6 inches of screen size to enjoy watching movies and making presentations.
- ASUS VivoBook Laptop 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U. ASUS has VivoBook containing Intel Core 8thgeneration i5-8250U processor to deliver a base frequency of 1.6 GHz and boost frequency of 3.4 GHz. The screen offers WideView display in full HD. The body is 14.2 inches in width and 0.8 inches in thickness. This allows the user to conveniently carry it and use whenever required. The footprint is highly portable. The device also impresses with its 8GB RAM and 128GB of SSD and 1TB of HDD storage. The connectivity options are comprehensive as well.
- Dell Inspiron Touch Screen Intel Core i3 128GB. Dell Inspiron has a touchscreen with Intel Dual-Core i3-7130U processor to deliver a processing speed of 2.7 GHz. You get SDRAM of 8GB to smoothly run programs and 128GB of SSD memory to securely store all the files. The display is integrated with HD Graphics and touchscreen features. The size of the screen is 15.6 inches diagonally to offer a great viewing experience. The keyboard contains a numeric keypad to enhance its usability. There is an integrated microphone, Bluetooth, Wireless, Webcam, and SD card reader. All these features make it the best laptop for college.
- Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Flagship Premium Laptop Intel Core i5-8250U Quad-Core. This model from Dell has 8thgeneration Quad-Core Intel i5-8250U processor to offer frequencies between 1.6 GHz and 3.4 GHz. The screen has a multi-touch feature with LED-backlit in HD quality viewing. You get DDR4 memory of 12 GB and a hard drive of 1 TB for storage. The integrated widescreen, Bluetooth 4.2, Wireless AC and multiple USB ports make the usage convenient and effective. The audio processing is top-notch with MaxxAudio Pro technology. The device runs on Windows 10, which is secure, familiar and highly productive.
Living in the age of technology has vastly changed the terrain in which we live. Everything is electronic now! I know, it’s totally crazy. But we have to adapt, right? And as time has gone on, the age of the first use of technology seems to get younger and younger. We understand! So, when it comes time for little Suzy to have her first laptop, we want to make sure the options you explore are ones that you can be confident in. Machines that will stand up to the behaviors of a 10-year-old girl because, we know, they aren’t the most careful at that age. And that’s okay. We picked five computers that have sturdy exteriors.
And even though we’re all guys here, we like to think we know a thing or two about what a kid wants in their laptop. Obviously, streaming is a no-brainer. No kid’s going to be complete without the perfect device to stream their favorites on. Or heading over to YouTube to discover the next big YouTube sensation. Or what about a machine that can handle her own content creations? We have it all covered. Which, most importantly, let’s not forget cyber security. We want you to feel safe about letting your little one surf the net, so we found five computers that will stand up to intruders like a brick wall. We also wanted to pick computers that would simplify the parental protection process. Us guys, especially the fathers out there, know better than anyone that protecting our little girls is the number one priority of any dad. So, protection is going to be number one with these laptops.
You see? Not too painful, right? Nothing too crazy? I hope you feel a little better about securing the perfect laptop for your little peanut without being too overwhelmed. It’s definitely not a hacky sack, but it kind of is for this generation when you think about it, I guess. It’s all about the bells and whistles when it comes to new toys or devices for kids. Totally understandable. We want your little girl to feel like she has the coolest computer from the coolest dad on the planet. And the options we’ve provided will give you some great choices so you can become #1 dad of the year!
Just in case we haven’t provided quite enough details to help your decision-making process, follow the links we’ve provided. They will take you on over to Amazon and you can take as much time as you need to be meticulous in your attention to detail. After all, you’re picking a computer one of the people you love most in the world. So, we wouldn’t be doing our job if we didn’t provide you with every detail possible before making a purchase. And if you happen to find a better deal on a computer elsewhere, no sweat! The ultimate goal is to at least educate you on some of the more popular options that are out there. So, as long as we can accomplish that, all is well. Happy hunting!