Let’s say you want to take a dive into your nice, refreshing pool, but you’re on a serious crunch for time. Who knows what you have to do after and why you decided to jump in your pool right before it, but let’s just say that’s what you decided to do. It would be super important for you to keep track of time to make sure you’re not late for your event, right? What you need is a cool watch that’s water-resistant and will make sure you’re right on time. So, we’ve created a guide to find the coolest, hottest dive watch for you, all of which are under 1000! Check it out below, dudes.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing top dive watches under 1000
Here is a list of dive watches with affordable prices and excellent features:
- Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Promaster Diver Watch BN0150-28E. The Eco-Drive watch from Citizen gets its power from light. This keeps your watch in running condition all the time without any need for a battery. Japanese-quartz technology is utilized to give a smooth movement. Plus, you can wear this watch while showering, swimming, snorkeling, and other underwater experiences. The 48 mm diameter of the case gives a clear view of the time. The device is capable of resisting water until the depth of 660 feet.
- Citizen Watches Men’s BN0151-09L Promaster Professional Diver. With a silver-tone of stainless steel, this model from Citizen looks stylish. At the same time, you enjoy its dive-friendly construction up to 666ft. The watch has a round structure with a blue dial and unidirectional bezel. There is a date window as well. Seeing the time is convenient due to the hour markers and luminous hands of this design. No need to include a battery, as the product runs on light. Other features include buckle closure, polyurethane band, analog display and more.
- Seiko PADI Prospex Solar Dive Watch SNE499. Japanese Quartz movement technology is implemented in this design as well. The case design contains stainless steel and the band contains polyurethane. The combination of these materials provides protection against water within 200 meters of scuba diving. The hardlex crystal is utilized in the construction along with Lumbrite hands as well as the markers. The date display is available. Plus, the Elapsed Bezel rotates in one way. You get a sleek design of 12 mm case thickness and 47 mm of case diameter.
- Phoibos Men’s PX002C 300M Dive Watch Swiss Quartz. Phoibos brings you an elegant watch design to dive 300M underwater with no worries regarding your watch. The device has the Swiss quartz design, containing an analog display, date window and a smooth movement. The whole structure contains the case of stainless steel of 316L and weighs about 180. You can go scuba diving, snorkeling or swimming in the 1000ft depth of water. The watch works exceptionally against water pressure.
- Davosa Professional Men Dive Watch. This model gives you a stainless steel case with a leather strap. The Swiss Branded model looks stylish with the luminous hands and indices. There are two time-zone markers encased in a strong material combination of stainless steel and aluminum bezel. The case-back is screwed to protect against water as well as pressure. This makes this watch safe under 100 meters of water.
How to find the best dive watches under 1000?
To choose one of the mentioned options, you can use these factors:
- Water resisting capacity. As you want dive-friendly watches, the first factor of evaluation should be the capacity of a watch to resist water and its pressure. Commonly, high-quality dive watches provide water protection in 100 meters, 200 meters, 300 meters or more depth of water. You need to make sure this capacity aligns with your needs.
- Design. Check the design in terms of its looks, material, and construction quality. The markers and indices should be luminous, so you can see underwater.
- Price and warranty. Compare the prices and warranties associated with every model that suits your requirements. This will make a budget-friendly selection possible. Generally, you can find watches with 2 years of warranty.
Well, that’s it fellas – you have all the information you need to buy the hottest watch to keep you on time for your hot date. If you were afraid of being that guy who shows up late with wet hair from the pool you just got out of, there’s no need to fear anymore; now, you can have the best of both worlds: your daily dive and perfect punctuality! Just keep swimming, dudes. Just keep swimming.