Looks like you need the best men’s body shaver. Let’s get after it…
The modern day man-dude likes things clean. He might be a fan of tattoos and piercings, but that excessive body hair bit – that is pretty much is a no-go at this point. This is in no way an absolute statement – plenty of men out there are HAF (hairy as f**k) and unafraid. And hats off to ‘em. But for an increasing amount of the man-dude population, it is go-time on the manscaping.
It is, therefore, not surprising that the demand for body shavers is on the rise. Also called body groomers, body shavers have been around for a while, and these are designed to offer a complete clean, shaven look wherever you want. Of course, buying the best man body shaver requires some initial homework, which is why we took to the CMD man-lab to take a close look at product options at various price points, and with various strengths/weaknesses. So without further adue…
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing the best body shavers for men
There are a wide number of products that are designed for men, but here are the five that we liked.
- Remington PG525 Head to Toe Lithium Powered Body Groomer Kit. Remington knows personal care products better than most brands, and this kit is aimed at men who want to have a complete set to themselves. There are 8 attachments in the kit, which includes a hair clipper comb with 8 length settings. The surgical steel blades are self-sharpening and meant for lasting performance, and all the attachments are washable. It runs on a Lithium Battery that offers 70 minutes of power on a full charge. It also comes with a charging stand.
- Philips Norelco Bodygroomer BG7030/49. This showerproof body trimmer from Philips is a steal for the price. This doubles up as a shaver, is skin-friendly, and is designed as one tool that works for all body zones. It has five adjustable lengths ranging from 1/8” to 7/16”). The blades are self-sharpening, and you can expect 80 minutes of cordless use with one hour of charging. The design offers maximum grip for the body groomer, so the product is super easy to use.
- MANGROOMER Professional Do-it-yourself Electric Back Hair Shaver. This product is designed exclusively for the back, and we recommend this one for its long, extendable and adjustable handle. The battery life of the product is around 3 hours, while the non-slip rubberized grip ensures maximum comfort and control. The premium blade design measures 1.5 inches so that you can shave the entire back in just a few strokes. If you are looking for a body shaver that works for the back in particular, this is the one to go for.
- Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 3100. This is another product in the Philips Norelco series that also comes with a back attachment. It features an extra-long back attachment, which makes it easier to shave the back. You get a shave head that prevents cuts and nicks, and three combs are included for different body hair lengths. The maintenance-free blades are self-sharpening, and you get around 50 minutes of use on full charge.
- Panasonic Electric Body Hair Trimmer and Groomer for Men ER-GK60-S. If you don’t mind spending a tad more, this product from Panasonic is a good steak. It comes with wide-edge, hypoallergenic trimmer blades, which can be used for shaving all parts of the body, including chest, back and groin. We found this product doesn’t cause any irritation on the skin, and there are additional trimmer attachments. The product is 100% washable.
How to choose the best body shaver?
Most body shavers are now cordless, so we are not talking of that aspect. In addition, you may want to check the following-
- A good body shaver should be handy enough to use.
- If the product is too heavy, it won’t be as mobile; so keep that in mind.
- Some body shavers come with many attachments, but it also depends on what the main body can do.
- Wet/dry use. You want to use the shaver under the shower, so this is an important consideration.
- It makes sense to buy a product that offers a considerable charge for one full use.
- This may depend on your budget, but think of body shaver as an investment for the long run, so don’t hesitate in paying a tad more.
- Length settings. You may also want to check this aspect because your trimming and shaving needs would be different for different parts of the body.
- The warranty on the body shaver will matter, and we recommend that you select a reliable brand.
Finally, don’t forget the two other factors – ease of cleaning and ease of use. Off you go now – go forth and manscape!
Finding the best men’s hair trimmer can be a total cinch, guys. And we totally understand the sentiment of wanting to find one that isn’t going to “clip” you and give you nicks in places that you do not want them. That is the challenge of finding the right hair trimmer as a guy. Certain hair trimmers just don’t live up to the challenge and cause you to get cuts in places where you simply don’t want to have them. So finding a hair trimmer that is going to be comfortable and give you the trim that you’ve been looking for does not have to be a huge challenge, it does not have to be a frustrating situation, and it certainly does not have to leave you with a headache in the end because you just couldn’t figure out which one was the right choice. And trimmers can be tough because you don’t have the opportunity to really try them out before you buy them. So finding the trimmer that is going to set you up right from the get-go is going to be the challenge we take on today. Because at Club ManDude, our motivation is to be able to keep things simple for our guys. When we get to make life easier for our dudes, it certainly serves to validate the work we’re doing here, and that is bringing you all the best products for the best prices every time.
Speaking of prices, those days of having to fork over a lot of dough for a great hair trimmer are long gone. You can get yourself an amazing, effective hair trimmer that will take care of you from head to toe without having to break the bank. And these are name brands, too! You will see that our favored option is from Remington, with another option from Phillips-Norelco. We have got you covered, so take a look at the prices and compare them to see that what we have for you are hair trimmers that are going to give you a great trim every time. And when you compare the prices of these bad boys, you are going to find that getting yourself an amazing trimmer for a great price is within the realm of possibility for everyone. As technology evolves, prices become more affordable and that is what we want you to benefit from. Being able to afford all the coolest gadgets, especially when they are for effective grooming. Finding awesome grooming products for dudes that are electrical can be a hassle. Well, we have taken out all the guesswork for this one and have given you dudes some really amazing trimmers to choose from.
Speaking of the brands, we mentioned that we have found a few notable trimmers made by reputable brands that many dudes love. No matter which trimmer you happen to choose, any one of these choices is going to set you up right with an awesome trimmer you can be happy with every time you use it. So take a look at some of the features of these bad boys, you will find each one has specific qualities that make it unique and set it apart from the rest of our options. So basically you’re trying to determine which one is going to suit you best. Because the prices are great, the brands are awesome, so looking at what each option has to offer will give you the opportunity to figure out which one will end up being your favorite in the end. From special trimmer heads to pricing options to the brands that make them, any one of these body trimmers is a great choice. And hey, if you happen to find another one out there that didn’t make our list, let us know! We always want to make sure we are doing our best to find the best products out there so we can always bring them to you no matter what.
And just in case you don’t have enough information, we have got you covered! Nothing says honesty quite like a consumer on the internet who has just received a new product they are trying out for the first time. Whether that review is good or bad, it is typically going to be honest. And having the internet at our disposal gives us a great opportunity to check out buyer-verified reviews so you know that the person reviewing the product has actually used it. Now, Club ManDude always want to make sure we are bringing you items that have plenty of positive reviews. And we have done just that! So head over to Amazon and see what other guys are saying!
There are tons of options out there when it comes to hair trimmers, so take the time to figure out which one is going to serve you just right and get yourself a nice, clean trim!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q) What is the easiest way to shave body hair for a man?
A) The easiest and the safest option for shaving body hair for men is to use special electric shavers designed for grooming. These shavers come with a wide range of attachments that allow you to shave body hair easily.
Q) Can I use an electric body shaver in the shower?
A) If you have an electric shaver that’s shower-proof, you can use it in the shower without any worries. These shavers will not get damaged in water, so you can shave while having a shower, and you also won’t have to waste time cleaning the bathroom after shaving.
Q) Is a body saver worth it?
A) Yes, of course. If you buy top-quality branded electric body shavers, you can easily shave body hair without having to worry about razor bumps or cuts. It also saves a lot of time and money as these shavers last long and provides quick shaving throughout their lifespan.