Facial hair is back in style, but maintaining a beard that looks clean and controlled – rather than grizzled and frayed – takes time. Trimming is meticulous work, especially if yo u don’t have the necessary tools. While picking the right beard trimmer can be more of a hassle than the grooming itself, it’s key in controlling your look. So how do you choose the brands with the right reputation, the best features, and the most reasonable prices? Take a look at our suggestions for the most efficient and affordable trimmers.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing top affordable beard trimmers
These are best trimmers you can find at affordable prices without compromising the features:
- Wahl Clipper Groomsman Cord/Cordless Beard Trimmer. This trimmer has multiple settings with shavers, clippers. Unlike many other trimmers, this one works with the cord attached as well as cordless. The steel blades are designed with high-carbon, which ensures the performance of this trimmer for a longer time period. Beard regulator has 6 positions and offers a memory function to ensure precision with every use. The handle is contoured and padded with a soft grip to help you use easily. You can plug the machine into the charger and keep using it. The product has 3 years of warranty with a power switch and travel lock.
- Brio BeardScape Beard and Hair Trimmer. This trimmer has a ceramic blade that restricts friction for smoother trimming. The blade has 4 times more strength than blades made of stainless steel. The battery of Lithium provides 4 hours of use with a single charge. The motor is extremely powerful, but it doesn’t make any sound. You can get a complete charge within 3 hours and use it for 4 hours. The battery life is displayed digitally along with five kinds of speed settings.
- RevoBeard Beard Trimmer Kit. This shaving, trimming and grooming kit offers trimmer with styling shapers. You get a neckline template to have a precise beard style without little effort. The straight edges and curves are effective to shape your beard lines, neckline, goatee, and sideburns. The sizes are universal, so no need to feel concerned about not getting the right shape of beard. The weight is light as well to help you trim and shave your beard conveniently. Having this kit saves a lot of money you spend on getting your beard styled.
- ConairMan Beard & Mustache Trimmer. This beard and mustache trimmer contains three kinds of combs for all types of purpose. The plug-in device has a strong blade and powerful motor that ensures a quick, precise and easy beard trim. The combs are adjustable to help you shape and style your trimmed beard. The blade is made from stainless steel and you can remove after trimming and clean easily. There is no need to attach batteries, which saves a lot of money and time as well.
- Migicshow Electric Cordless Beard Trimmer. This trimmer kit has 12 multiple functions available in one trimmer. One product works as a body trimmer, beard trimmer, micro shaver and a lot more. The design of the trimmer is waterproof; hence, it offers remarkable performance for years. The trimming settings are provided for beard, mustache, sideburns, nose, and other grooming areas. The kit contains 5 kinds of guiding combs to ensure the precision of trimming job. The money is saved also due to the lock switch and 90 minutes of use after getting fully charged.
How to choose the best beard trimmer for the money?
Finding the most cost-effective beard trimmer is possible with the following evaluation:
- Trimming settings. You should buy multiple machines for beard shaving, trimming and styling. Find one that works for all beard care requirements.
- Durability. Evaluate the durability of the trimmer body, blade, and battery. These elements decide how long your trimmer can perform for you.
- Price. Select similar trimmers from different brands and compare the prices to pick an affordable one.
- Warranty. Find which trimmer offers a long-term warranty. This way, you can get the best value for the money invested.
How you maintain your facial hair tells people a lot about you – but it isn’t easy. It’s an investment that includes time and, yes, money. Finding the tools that work for you and your wallet is essential. Consider the elements above, and the products we’ve suggested, to find the best trimmer for the look you desire.