Finding the perfect ring for your girl can be the biggest challenge and might make you want to rip your hair out sometimes. You might think you might have to go to a million different stores to find the right ring, but we’re here to tell you: you just don’t have to do that. The best place to look first is right online, and we’ve started you off with this awesome guide. You’re welcome.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing the best engagement rings
- Jubariss Princess Cut Custom Oval Tufted Shank Halo Diamond Engagement Ring. This is a stunning two-tone engagement ring that’s made of 14k gold and comes with a center solitaire stone in princess-shape brilliant cut weighing one carat. The design is just stunning, and the brand offers a 30-day return policy, just in case you don’t like the product. Jubariss is a popular brand for an engagement ring, and this design is priced just right!
- Jubariss Past-Present-Future Round Diamond Three-Stone Engagement Ring. This brilliant-cut three-stone diamond engagement ring from Jubariss is priced right. The prong design works wonders in highlighting the beauty of the diamond and the center solitaire weighs 0.80 Ct. Each of these rings is custom made in California in 14k gold, and the brand often has promotional offers on the products. You get a LED Lit Jubariss Gift Box complementary with the purchase with a 30-day return policy.
- Jambs Jewelry Three-Stone Engagement Ring or Band. If simplicity is what you seek from an engagement ring, this product from Jambs Jewelry is a steal. This is a platinum ring with a 0.5 carat diamond at the center. The polished look and minimal design make the ring ideal for daily use. The product is custom made after you place an order, which ensures perfection.
- T-Jewelry Gorgeous Women White Sapphire Silver Ring Set. This is a complete ring that has three bands, which makes this a lavish choice for engagements. You can check for the ring size as required, and the metal used is silver, polished for that ultimate sparkle. The center/main store is white sapphire, which is a good alternative to anyone looking for diamond replacements. The ring is designed for that extravagant look, even when you are not spending half of what would be spent on a real diamond ring.
- Dfine-jewelry-store Classic 3 Stone Engagement Ring Eternity Band Set. For men who don’t have the budget for diamonds but want something, that’s extraordinary, and unlike other designs, this one from Dfine-jewelry-store should fit the bill. This is a three-band set that’s made of 18k gold and features yellow topaz stones. This is a real, unique choice for engagements, especially most people shop for diamonds.
How to select engagement rings like a pro?
Once you know how much you want to spend, here are some quick tips to follow for selecting the ideal engagement ring.
- The solitaire. Diamonds are a traditional choice for engagement rings, but that requires a good budget, especially for a big rock. You can go for cheaper alternatives like white sapphire for instance, or even unique choices alike garnet, topaz, or emerald.
- The design. You can consider engagement rings that come in a set with an extra band. It is always wise to avoid complicated designs because the ring will be used extensively by your beloved.
- The metal. Most engagement rings are made in gold and silver. If the investment is your thing, go for at least 18k gold rings, while most diamond rings are made with 14k gold. White, yellow and rose – The shade is a matter of choice.
The brand, return policy and warranty are aspects to consider, as well. Keep in mind that an engagement ring is more like a gift for a lifetime, and if buying one means tweaking your budget, you should consider that to the best possible extent.
We know it’s stressful to pick the perfect ring, but it’s best to just relax and pick the ring that just feels right. We promise no matter what you get, as long as you put some thought and time into it, the reaction will be amazing. Good luck, dudes.