Looking for the Best Watch for Firefighters? Let’s Get After It…
To all my guys who are firefighters, this one’s for you. We know how hard your job is and how much work you have to put in everyday of your lives. What you might not think of is the fact that you need a good watch that’s strong enough to deal with the work that you do every single day. So, we made life a little easier for you and put together this guide to finding the perfect watch that will help you fight those fires.
There is a lot to be said about having the right timepiece, especially when it’s tied to such an important, respected job. Not only does it help to make your life a little easier, but we found some really badass options that are also going to look great while not having to break the bank. And after finding the right watch to wear every day on the job, it can totally gain some sentimental value. Maybe you’re in the market for a watch to gift to the firefighter in your life. Even better! Increase that sentiment by showing them how much they mean to you and how proud you are of the path they’ve chosen. Let’s see the watches.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing top products
- Bradford Exchange “For My Firefighter” Men’s Chronograph Watch. If you are looking for a gift for someone who works as a firefighter, we recommend this product from The Bradford Exchange. Made of stainless steel with a dual-tone finish, this product is meant to last and features a golden Maltese cross. There are sub-dials in this watch for seconds, minutes and hours with a date window. On the reverse side of the watch, you will find the famed “For My Firefighter” poem engraved, which makes this an ideal product for gifting.
- FireLine 22mm Paracord Watchband Tactical Band. FireLine brings this watchband that works as a survival tool and is ideal for firefighters and those who want other uses from a watch. For instance, it can be used for tent tie-downs. Note that this is a band that’s designed to replace any 22mm watchband, and the cord is three times more effective and stronger than standard nylon ones. The rugged design makes it easy to use the band as required, and the brand called Fireline is owned by firefighters, who focus on safety.
- Casio G-Shock Heathered Black Dial Resin Quartz Male Watch. As they say, you can never go wrong with a Casio watch. This product is ideal for firefighters because it is shock resistant and water resistant for up to 200 meters. It is also magnetic resistant, comes with four alarms and a snooze alarm. You can get time zones for over 48 cities, and it comes with automatic LED light with afterglow. For firefighters who seek a known brand, this one is ideal.
- Casio G-Shock Men’s GA-800 Red One Size. This is another great watch from Casio from their G-Shock® range. It comes with a resin band that’s flexible, a specific design that’s resistant to shock, and the watch is water resistant up to 200 meters. The watch should work for firefighters for the features, and what we absolutely love is the fact the product comes in a nice red color and not something boring like black. If you are a firefighter looking for a functional yet stylish watch, this one should work.
- Aqua Force Firefighter ABS AquaforceMens Watch. Aqua Force brings this budget watch that comes with an ABS case and is water resistant for up to 50 meters. The product is pretty stylish, and we recommend this one for firefighters as the brand also offers 2 years of warranty, making it a more durable choice.
How to choose the best watches for firefighters?
- This is a no-brainer. You need a watch that’s designed for firefighters and is meant to withstand the harsh working conditions. Watches for this category are always heavy-duty, and it only makes sense to select one that can work in the long run.
- Shock resistance. Firefighters often have to deal with tough situations, which may require them to be rough with their equipment, gear and accessories. It is a wise idea to consider a watch that’s shock resistant.
- Water resistance. What also matters is water resistance because the job demands using water in most situations. You want the watch to be water resistant for at least 100 meters, if not more.
- Brand and warranty. Always go for a brand that you can rely on because watches for such tough jobs are meant to be investments. Check in advance about the warranty on the product, although brands like Casio are always worth relying on.
The list above is truly going to set you up for success. Especially when it comes to timepieces, they are an awesome addition when you find the right one. It’s important to find one that’s reliable, durable, and looks great. Use the list above to compare your options before buying, we’re sure you can find the perfect option for you. We pride ourselves on putting these lists together for our guys, we did our homework on this one and got super meticulous. We wanted to make sure we got it right, so we headed into the deepest depths of the internet to find the absolute best options out there.
And now for some final thoughts on the subject
Now that you’ve gone through this entire guide, finding a soldier watch that can withstand the tasks of your job should be a lot easier. Go do great things on a timely schedule. There are some great options above and we think it’ll be hard to decide, which is great. We want you to have multiple, amazing options to choose from so you can be psyched when you choose the best one for you. Go get yourself an awesome new timepiece.
And just in case you want to check out some more details, we get it. We’re guys, too, we love being super into all the details. So, each product above comes with a link that you can easily click to head over to Amazon. There you can find more pictures of each watch, compare the prices, and check out the shipping details so you know exactly when you’ll get your new timepiece. You can also check out all the additional details for each watch so you know which one is going to be right for your lifestyle. And how about customer reviews? Check out what other firefighters have said about these watches before you buy. Nothing could help to make the process easier than seeing what other customers who bought the product before you are saying about them. There is a ton of information at Amazon, as much as you can handle. If you happen to find a better watch elsewhere, don’t sweat it. But we want to hear about it. Drop us a line! It helps keep our lists updated with the absolute best products out there. Thank you for all you do in the firefighting world, we salute you.