Looking for the Best Beard Oil for Black Men? Let’s Get After It…
First off, gents, let’s discuss the elephant in the room. And that is, what exactly is beard oil, do we need it, and if so, why are we just hearing about it recently? All legit questions, bruvs. So let’s hop on in. Beard oil is sort of like hair gel and hair conditioner, in one product, for your beard. The purpose of beard oil is to moisture the skin underneath, moisturize the beard hair itself, as well as to soften the hair and make it easier to tame.
Some of the benefits of a solid beard oil product include:
- Getting rid of the dread dry skin flakes that some men get in the beard-pieces (beard-driff)
- Giving that beard a pleasant cent (usually something musky and woody – like cedar wood is involved)
- Getting rid of those annoying fly-away beard hairs that just love to boing out on you any time of day.
- Giving your beard a healthy, moisturized look and subtle sheen
So there you have, we now know what it is, and that it’s probably a good idea for you to use it, provided you are rocking some manner of beard. As for why we are just hearing a lot about beard oil recently, well, for the last 5 years or so, beards have enjoyed a popularity of pretty massive proportions. Beard oil has been around for a long time, but it’s just becoming more ubiquitous now following the popularity of beards – there’s a huge market for it, so, naturally the range of beard products on the market has really shot up. And that means competition, and that means high quality products become available. So here we are.
Now, you walked through the open doors here at Club MD while searching specifically for the best beard oil for black men. So, either you are of African descent yourself, or, perhaps your hubbie, partner, significant other, or best man-dude friend is, and you’re just trying to do him a solid because his beard is fully and completely out of control. Looking like Kimbo Slice if Kimbo Slice decided to walk the Appalachian trail, and you came across him on the last leg (RIP Kimbo). So, what’s the best product to use to tame that woolly beard? Well, good news and bad news…
Good news is, you’ve got some great products to choose from. Bad news is, there is no single product that is best for everyone. You will have to try a few and see which works best for you.
To help you out, this post will present some of the most popular products, and give you the scoop on each. Onward we go!
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing top beard oil products for black men
Here are the high-quality beard oil and beard care sets you should consider for facial hair care:
- Naturenics Premium Beard Grooming Kit With Organic Beard Oil. Beard grooming kit from Naturenics includes every high-quality product you need to style and maintain your beard. Natural beard oil is provided that contains no aroma of its own. Along with that, you receive beard butter wax, beard brush, scissors, and other items. The beard oil has premium quality natural ingredients. It works on your facial hair to diminish rigidness and increase softness. Dandruff in your beard goes away due to the hydration you receive. It also resolves the problem of itchiness and enhances the shine of your bears. Using the oil, you prepare your beard for an easy grooming session.
- Polished Gentleman Beard Care Set With Beard Oil. The shampoo, conditioner along with beard oil you need to repair and maintain healthy and shiny hair on your face. The use of all three products cleans your beard, provides nourishment and styles perfectly as you wish. Use the beard oil to moisturize and get the perfection in your beard and your man-soul so desires. The oil works on the skin under the facial hair and offers deep nourishment that naturally enhances the strength and shine of your facial hair.
- Comfy Mate Beard Kit With Conditioner Oil. Comfy Mate gives you a complete set of beard brush, comb, scissors and other kinds of products. Along with all that, you get an unscented conditioner oil, which you can leave-in and allow your beard to receive its moisture and natural nourishment. Using this oil, you can protect your facial hair from tangling with each other. The oil works on all kinds of facial hair as well. You can apply it on your coarse, thin, short, long or thick beard. The best look and beard health becomes possible with Comfy Mate.
- Scotch Porter Smoothing Beard Serum. This revolutionary beard serum contains a moisture holding formula. It smoothens the facial hair and stays on your beard for a long time. This way, your beard looks shiny and feels smooth all day long. No need to worry about harsh chemicals as the serum contains only natural elements. A combination of botanical oils such as jojoba, argan, kukui nut and other sources of oils are used in the formula. Hence, it successfully increases the thickness of your beard and makes it softer. The frizz of facial hair goes away completely and it gets protection from pollutants, sun rays, and smoke.
- ZenNutt Beard Care Kit With Beard Oil. Manage the style of beard you prefer without compromising the health of your facial hair. This kit is filled with the best organic products and styling products. The beard oil is capable of styling your beard, no matter how long and thick it is. At the same time, it nourishes the beard hair from root to tip with natural oil ingredients. No need to worry about split ends and dandruff when your beard gets the care of natural beard oil. It hydrates and settles the hair in the right position to provide a natural, soft hold you want in your beard.
How to choose your best beard oil for black men?
If you know what you want, it doesn’t take much to select the best beard oil product.
- Quality. The quality of beard oil is the most important aspect. You need oil that softens your facial hair, resolves the problem of dandruff and itchiness, and overall keeps you looking your best.
- Organic ingredients. You definitely want high-quality product benefits. But those benefits should not come with side-effects,which is why you should choose beard oil that contains organic ingredients only. Stay away from putting harsh chemicals on your facial hair.
- Complete kit. Check other items you are getting in your beard grooming kit. Make sure you are getting a good deal by comparing products and reading reviews!
Pay special attention to the three tips above, they will set you up right so you can find the best product. It can be tough to navigate the world of hygiene products, so we wanted to make sure we dug deep to give you guys exactly what you need. So, compare the reviewed products using the three steps above and you are going to find yourself a beard oil that will leave that facial hair looking tight. We know how important that is. Trust us, we’re guys too.
And now for some final thoughts on the subject
Okay, esteemed gentlemen, we hope this nudged you along the way to picking the perfect beard oil for your beard. Go forth, unafraid, and be the best man-dude you can be! All we want is to get you the best of the best, it’s what we do here at Club ManDude. Bringing you all the best options that money can buy so you can take all the guesswork out of having to navigate everything yourself. There are tons of products to choose from, so leave the narrowing down to us.
And if you need some more details, don’t sweat it! Each product above comes with a link that you can simply click and shoot right over to Amazon. There you will find all the details you need along with prices and shipping details so you know exactly when you get to use your new oil. And don’t forget to check out the buyer verified reviews. Nothing helps the buying process quite like hearing what other dudes have to say about these awesome products. Now get out there and find you the best damn beard oil money can buy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q) Do I need different beard oil for black skin?
A) Technically, you don’t need a different product according to your skin color. However, if you have a thick beard, you need special beard oil to smoothen and condition your beard hairs. These beard oils have several natural ingredients and nourishing nutrients that make your beard hair soft and strong at the same time.
Q) How often should I apply beard oil?
A) You can apply beard oil twice a day. In the morning, take a few drops of beard oil in your fingers and gently work it throughout the length of your beard. You can apply a bit more oil before sleeping to give your hair extra nourishment. Take a shower and then apply beard oil well on your beard before going to bed, that’s all.
Q) Are beard oils really worth it?
A) Surely yes. Beard oils are rich in natural ingredients and several unique nourishing nutrients that support your beard hair health. Regular application of beard oil twice a day can boost hair growth and improve overall hair quality significantly.