Men wear cologne to give out a masculine fragrance. True or False? FALSE. Men wear cologne to ratchet up their appeal and attractiveness, first and foremost, and not just to the opposite sex. We’re talking more broadly than that – men want to smell nice, just as women do. Sure at the end of the day it’s about appealing to the gender you are trying to appeal to, but it’s also about just smelling good whilst you go about your day.
Though wearing cologne is a personal choice, and some men certainly just like to do so, most men want to attract female attention with their woodsy fresh man-scent. So, if this whole jam is really about attracting women (for those of course who are on team hetero, so to speak), then shouldn’t we listen to the ratings that women actually provide for men’s colognes? You bet your ass we should. This guide contains a list of fragrances/colognes, which are highly-rated by, you guessed it, women. We also have included some great suggestions for picking the best cologne to attract female attention. Onward we go!
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing top men’s cologne that women prefer
Here are the best men’s colognes you can find:
- Tommy Bahama Maritime Deep Blue Cologne. The fresh Bahama cologne comes with a woody fragrance with a touch of underwater appeal. The refreshing feel of this cologne is popular. Women like to smell this scent on men. A combination of Bergamot, Cardamom, Rosemary and Juniper Oil comes together to define a masculine and attractive scent. A tiny amount is enough to apply to your skin. You can spray in a small 3 to 6 inches of area and rub a little. Then, the fragrance lasts for the whole day.
- Hugo Boss Orange Boss In Motion Original Cologne For Men. This original cologne comes in a beautifully designed bottle. The men’s cologne contains a perfect quantity of perfume oil, which you can apply and get the attraction you deserve. Women have rated this cologne high due to the fruity and masculine appeal it brings to a man’s personality. The bottle is beautiful and you can spray a little bit of cologne on your skin for an excellent smell. No need to apply too much.
- Hugo Boss Orange Man Cologne Eau de Fragrance Spray. This beautiful bottle of amazing cologne is available for men. Authentic smell is promised in a 3.3 oz of bottle. The Eau de spray offers a fragrance you would want others to smell. It has a perfect blend of masculine scent with a touchof freshness. Perfume oils are combined together to give this balance. You get the excellence of the brand along with the scent quality that wins the heart of everyone around you.
- Aramis After Shave Cologne For Men. Original oils with authentic smell are utilized to create this cologne. The accurate precise balance of fragrance is what women prefer from a man’s cologne. And this cologne is capable of providing that. The Eau de perfume content is about 5% to 9% in this bottle. Hence, it gives the necessary long-lasting property when applied. At the same time, you get the desired intensity of the aroma, which lets you smell great throughout your day. The bottle looks beautiful and it contains 8 oz of cologne.
- Calvin Klein Eternity Cologne After Shave For Men. From the famous brand Calvin Klein, this authentic fragrance is perfect to remove the intense smell of shaving cream or gel. Most women don’t prefer men smelling like the shaving solution they use. It is better to overpower that smell with an intense, masculine fragrance to attract women,which is why Calvin Klein brings this after shave cologne for men. This is a 3.4 oz bottle you can get to use after a shave. The smell stays all day long without failing its intensity.
How to pick the best mens cologne rated by women?
Keep the following factors in mind to smell great and attract female attention:
- Cologne quality. The quality of cologne depends on the authenticity of oils used in the perfume. You should actually dig deeper into the complexity of cologne preparation to understand what type of oilisused in it.
- Intensity. Masculinity is expressed by the intensity of the cologne you wear. However, too intense fragrance can irritate women. So, you have to find a perfect balance of intensity and freshness in it.
- Purpose. Figure out your own purpose of wearing cologne. Do you want to wear after shaving your beard? Or, do you want to have a fragrance to wear on a daily basis?!
Okay comrades, hopefully we’ve been of some assist to you with this post! Get out there and make some informed choices on that cologne of yours, and make haste, as there is no time like the present!