Looking for the Best Engagement Ring Under $500? Let’s Get After It…
Dude, the time has come. The moment you’ve been waiting for, but also have been totally dreading for quite some time now. It’s time… to pick out an engagement ring. I know it’s really scary and you don’t want to mess it up, but we made things a little bit easier for you. We found some really awesome rings for you to look at and, as an added bonus, they’re all under $500. You really can’t beat that, bro.
And we totally get it, too. Sometimes you feel the time is right, but you have a budget to attend to. And that’s okay! She will know that it came from a place of ultimate love, the ring is going to look amazing, and you get to pop the question exactly when you want to. Ain’t nothing wrong with that! We were very attentive in our search, only putting the best of the best on this list. These are five super special options that we think you are going to love, so go ahead and take a look, my man.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing the top five engagement rings
- P3 POMPEII3 5/8 Carat Cushion Halo Diamond Engagement Wedding Ring. Priced just under $500, this Pompeii3 ring is a steal. Pompeii3 is one of the best online jewelry brands, and they focus on quality, precision and beauty of each ring. The double band design of this diamond ring works perfectly for a special event like an engagement, and the diamond size is just right. The brand offers a lifetime warranty on the product, with 30-day money back guarantee and free box.
- POMPEII3 3/4ct Double Halo Round Diamond Engagement Ring. If you want to spend a tad less, this 3/4ct Double Halo Round Diamond ring from the same brand should fit the bill. This is a single-band design but is ideal for someone who would want an engagement ring that can be worn every day. Pompeii3 offers a lifetime warranty on the ring, and you get a free box too. Elegant and simple for the special day.
- Ioka – 14k Solid Yellow OR White Gold Princess Cut Engagement Ring. This engagement ring is available in two choices – white and yellow gold and the average weight is around 2.58grams. Made of 14k gold, the ring is meant for daily use, while the AAA Cubic Zirconia stones are the ideal replacement for expensive diamonds. Ioka offers special gift packaging for the product and with a no-questions-asked return policy. The princess cut stone is great alternative to regular round diamonds.
- Buy Jewels 14k Authentic Gold Engagement Ring. If you are on an extremely low budget, this engagement ring under $150 from Buy Jewels should fit the bill. The band comes in a classic rose gold color and is made of 14k gold, while the Swarovski CZ at the center shines like a real dazzling diamond. This budget ring is ideal for any woman who wants to wear her engagement ring on a regular basis.
- TWJC 14k Yellow OR White Gold Solid Wedding Engagement Ring. Another great option for budget buyers, this TWJC ring is priced below $200 and comes in the choice of white or yellow gold. You can select the ring size you want, and center stone is AAA grade Cubic Zirconia, which is a good replacement for otherwise expensive diamond rings. The product is shipped quickly in a stunning gift box. The design is basic with a single band that has smaller gemstones, while the center stone is at pronation.
Tips to buy engagement rings under $500
- Set a budget. While we are talking of rings under $500, we strongly recommend that you set a budget in advance even for this category. This just comes in handy for narrowing your option.
- Think of the design. For that kind of a price tag, you cannot expect to buy expensive diamonds or 22k gold rings, but the design is still important. Make sure that the ring represents your relationship and her choice.
- Metal, stone and other details. At the very least, go for a 14k gold metal band, which can be in rose gold, white gold or yellow gold shade. The center stone can be Zirconia, cheaper diamonds or even Swarovski CZ, while you may want to check the smaller stones on the band too.
The three tips that we have outlined above are going to set you up for success. When you go to take a look at these rings, use these three points to compare and make sure you buy the best ring for you and her. You’re a guy in love, who knows your girl better than you? There will hopefully be an option on our list that jumps right out at you, because you know your future fiancé’s tastes better than anyone. We only want to provide you guys with the best options always, so go ahead and peek at what we’ve got here. Engagement rings are important. Picking the right engagement ring is also important. You’re a guy, and so are we. We know all about utilizing the right tools to get the job done. So, you don’t always have to rely on yourself to make the choice. Ask her closest girlfriends, they will not steer you wrong. Because you’re an awesome guy who they love, too, they will help guide you to make the right choice. It is all about getting our dude readers set up in the best way, to be successful. Especially when it comes to life-changing decisions! So, pop the question with confidence. That is exactly what we want for you, my guy.
And now for some final thoughts on the subject
Now that you’ve read through this, you can definitely breathe a bit more. Just sit back, relax and pick the ring that you think is perfect – I promise, it will go over great. We know it will! Our sincere hope is that we’ve given you plenty to work with before making your decision. And be picky! Make totally certain that you’re choosing the one that will have her scream, “Yes!”
We want you to have every bit of details that you can gather before buying your girl an engagement ring. So, we have got your back. We always do! Every ring that we’ve listed comes with a link. That link will shoot you right over to everyone’s favorite online retailer. That’s right, Amazon. There you can see multiple photos of each ring, compare the price tags, and see all the shipping details so you know exactly when you’ll be able to ask her the big question. Plus, you can see what other customers are saying about these rings before you buy. Dig into all the verified buyer reviews and get a glimpse at what other people have said. It’s a great benefit that Amazon provides. And hey, if you find a better ring somewhere else for under $500, let us know! We would love to hear about it because we like keeping these lists updated. Happy ring hunting, boys!