You spend hours to make your beard look amazing. Ha, no you don’t. If you did that would be deeply concerning, and you should probably shave it immediately. Post haste. Let’s try that again. You get out of the shower, put on your clothes for work or play, and take a quick look to make sure you don’t have any of those rogue beard hairs boingin’ straight out at a 90 degree angle from your face. And in that moment you think, damn, that is a good looking beard on a sharp-looking mandude. Ready to face the world and such. Regardless of the reality of the above, you should still probably take a moment to think about the health of that glorious lumberjack beard of yours, and make sure you keep it looking its best. But how to do that, Club Mandude team?
Easy peazey, gents. If you want that beard to look its best, you’re going to want to invest in some nice, high quality beard balm – this is going to calm down those fly-away hairs, as well as keep your beard healthy and shiny. Okay, got it, beard balm, check. If you are then to decide what beard balm to spend your hard-earned man-money on, one of the key factors will be scent. We can’t have you walking around smelling like you lathered your beard up with Cucumber Melon body wash from Bath and Body Works, right? Damn right. So if you’re looking for the best smelling beard balm, we want to get you off on the right foot. To meet this lofty goal, we’ve prepped for you a short guide to enable you to confidently selectthe best quality beard balm which both nourishes your beard and smells great as well. Let’s do this…
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing top beard balms with both beard nourishment and awesome scent
Here are all top beard balm choices to get the job done right, dudes:
- Honest Amish Beard Balm Leave-in Conditioner. Created with all organic and natural ingredients, this beard balm is highly impactful for your beard. The problem of rogue and coarse hairs go away due to its softening properties. The balm’s natural ingredients eliminate itching by resolving the problem of dandruff in your beard. The brand is trusted all over the world, which enhances its value and effectiveness for your beard. A little amount is enough to completely shape and protect your beard from pollutants, smoke, and other environmental problems.
- Smooth Viking Beard Care Beard Balm Leave-in Conditioner. This beard balm strengthens your beard and styles it exactly the way you prefer. Healthier growth of beard becomes possible with its thickening advantage. The wax content increases facial hair shine and holds the style you like. The Argan oil content nourishes your beard to boost its health and growth. The combination of oil and wax is capable of fighting the dryness and create the style you desire. Apart from argan, you get the nourishment of almond oil, avocado oil, pumpkin seed, shea butter, jojoba, and safflower as well.
- Honest Amish Heavy Duty Beard Balm. Another product from Honest Amish contains heavy-duty properties of a beard balm. The smell is exceptional due to the organic and natural ingredients you receive. The balm is created to hold a style, no matter how thick your beard is. At the same time, it conditions and softens each hair fiber and settles them as they should. The quality of nourishment, ability to hold a style and amazing scent are the reasons why you should pick this beard balm product.
- Prophet and Tools Beard Balm Butter And Wax Formula. This combination of beard butter and wax works as a grooming balm for your beard. It offers mild hold and styling for thick mustache and beard. The softening capability of the product makes your facial hair smooth to touch. Plus, it promotes a thicker beard. The shine of the beard enhances the style you pick. At the same time, you will be treating your irritations, flakes, split ends and other beard problems. All of this with just a small amount of this beard balm. No matter what sort of beard color you have, it suits all kinds. And the smell of the balm feels refreshing too.
- Rocky Mountain Barber Company Beard Balm. The assurance of natural ingredients and a beautiful scent of cedar wood! That is what you get with this beard balm. The balm includes nutritious jojoba, bee wax, coconut oil, and tea tree extract. These ingredients are combined with other essential oils to provide an amazing look and necessary nourishment for your beard.
How to obtain the best smelling beard balm?
Judge a beard balm product with respect to the following characteristics.
- Scent. As smell is a priority for you, make sure the balm gives out a beautiful smell.
- Natural ingredients. Evaluate the ingredients to ensure the presence of natural oil, wax, and extracts.
- Brand power. Choose a brand that specializes in the type of beard you have. The beard balm should have the capacity to soften the hair, fight dryness and easily style curly hair.
- Styling and hold. The capacity to styling and holding that beard style matters too. Otherwise, you will be struggling with your beard all day long.
So how are we feeling out there, gents? Confident? Good. Ready to select the best beard balm out there to treat that beard like royalty? Yes? Awesome. Off with you now then!